www.6yedollglobal.com/

6YE 162CM Bcup Amor

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Gordonis

6YE 162CM Bcup Amor

Post by Gordonis »

She's finally here!! That is the heads I ordered are finally here. I ordered through Jeff with BCD back in November a few days before Black Friday. Ordering process was smooth as silk. Jeff was easy to deal with and answered all of my emails within 24hours. Upon receiving her passport photos I failed to recognize that the head and free head I ordered weren't the ones I ordered. Actually never noticed until she arrived about 3 1/2weeks later. After a few back and forth emails with Jeff and 6YE about the mix-up I'm pleased to say the correct heads I ordered were sent and I just picked them up today.

With all that said...I'm not happy with the doll. It's not anyone's fault but my own. She's the doll I ordered now and seeing her in person...well it's just that her upper body is that of a young teen and her legs and lovebits are that of a full grown woman. When I got on top of her for the first time, I felt funny in that her upper body seemed too small for her lower proportions. I honestly felt weirded out in that I couldn't do the deed. To be perfectly honest, if I had the opportunity to see her in person I wouldn't have purchased her.

She's actually smaller in height than my two other dolls each at 163CM one is the WM Hcup and the other is AF Hcup but her legs and lady parts are actually higher than both of these dolls. I'm 5'8" and we don't line up unless I was to get some platform shoes. At the same time it would be a waste since her upper torso is too small for my liking.
20190111_211624.jpg
20190111_211624.jpg (898.01 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
20190111_212317.jpg
20190111_212317.jpg (1009.62 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
20190111_212402.jpg
20190111_212402.jpg (864.58 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
20190111_212549.jpg
20190111_212549.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 3371 times
20190111_212408.jpg
20190111_212408.jpg (890.75 KiB) Viewed 3371 times
There are some panty stains on my AF 163CM Hcup but I just wanted to show the comparison between my ladies. I would have added my WM 163CM Hcup but alas her leg joints are too loose now and she's too heavy to stand up now.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: 6YE 162CM Bcup Amor

Post by miles mcbroom »

hello, which model is the tan one?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I have regretful purchases too. Hard to know when the galleries and angles are lacking on items. I'll eventually sell my biggest regrets. At least the good stuff makes it worth it.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

miles mcbroom wrote:hello, which model is the tan one?
She's the 6YE Amor

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

So you're basically saying the tan one (one you ordered) has longer legs and shorter length of torso than your other 163 cm dolls. And that is the reason why you are not satisfied? I can clearly see the difference in leg length and I actually think the tan 6YE doll's legs do seem better and more anatomically correct. However, your pictures are hard to compare the torso unless you have them sitting next to each other. And by not lining up you mean you standing behind her, and her butt is slightly too high right?

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

muzaka wrote:So you're basically saying the tan one (one you ordered) has longer legs and shorter length of torso than your other 163 cm dolls. And that is the reason why you are not satisfied? I can clearly see the difference in leg length and I actually think the tan 6YE doll's legs do seem better and more anatomically correct. However, your pictures are hard to compare the torso unless you have them sitting next to each other. And by not lining up you mean you standing behind her, and her butt is slightly too high right?
Yes that is pretty much it. It's like they took the lower half of a woman whose about 5'10" (182CM) chopped it off and put the torso of a 4'6" (140CM) teenager on top of them. And yes, the lower half is anatomically correct as far as vagina placement goes. Also if I'm standing behind her I need to stand on my tip toes to even get close. Now I realize that fantasy proportions are what they were going for here but it's not really my thing.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Given my glowing review of her, the plan is to sell her. Looking for a ballpark figure as to what I should ask for her? Any help is greatly appreciated.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess to each his own but I don't find a thing wrong with the upper torso of the AMOR girls and with the proper "lady hole" placements I could''t ask for anything better other than the real thing.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_570 Jan. 16 18.23.jpg
ScreenHunter_570 Jan. 16 18.23.jpg (98.74 KiB) Viewed 2937 times

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi Gordonis,

Your mention that the upper part of the body is unbalanced in volume compared with the lower part has already been pointed out here in the topics of HighHeelLoverM viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109010.
He also pointed out the fantasy of the body having 51cm waistline with a 91cm hipsline and also the very thigh shoulders width (measured OVERALL) at 33cm.
However, the weight is already 39.5 kgs and had 6YE been realistic for the design of the upper body part ,weight would have been similar to IRT AYUMI 168.(43 kgs ).
I also would have preferred 6YE to design a skeleton with an hollow ribcage for this doll (like HUNAN HELLOMISS TECHNOLOGY and MYDOLL already do for tall models) instead of shrinking the upper body volume to spare 4 to 5 kgs of weight.

The legs inner thigh lenght measurement was confirmed at 83 cm which indicate legs slightly longer than the realistic range for a 162cm tall doll.However HighHeelLoverM has measured a height of 164cm for his Amor doll. So if you find the same result legs are not too long, just at the upper limit. Realistic range legs lenght/heigth ratio is 0.45 (world average) to 0.50 (slender silhouette looking taller than is). A dreambody masterpiece of art realistic body like IRT AYUMI 168 has a .48 ratio.

Wannadollnao1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wannadollnao1 »

"I'm 5'8" and we don't line up unless I was to get some platform shoes."

Ha! the same thing happens with me and my wife! I think this would add to the realism for me.

Quick question: I thought that the amor dolls came with painted lady bits. I didn't see that option on their site. Where you given that option?

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Wannadollnao1 wrote:"I'm 5'8" and we don't line up unless I was to get some platform shoes."

Ha! the same thing happens with me and my wife! I think this would add to the realism for me.

Quick question: I thought that the amor dolls came with painted lady bits. I didn't see that option on their site. Where you given that option?
I'm sure you can easily get this option if you really want it. I picked mine up through Jeff with BCD. I'm pretty sure he could make that happen.

Wannadollnao1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Wannadollnao1 »

Gordonis wrote:
Wannadollnao1 wrote:"I'm 5'8" and we don't line up unless I was to get some platform shoes."

I'm sure you can easily get this option if you really want it. I picked mine up through Jeff with BCD. I'm pretty sure he could make that happen.

Thanks.
I'm still researching. And a bit confused by the sites and what they offer.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Thanks.
I'm still researching. And a bit confused by the sites and what they offer.[/quote]

I'm telling you, with Jeff any confusion or questions you might have will be taken care of. Rest assured Jeff is one of the best at this stuff.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cool...

Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plastic_Man »

ColColt wrote:I guess to each his own but I don't find a thing wrong with the upper torso of the AMOR girls and with the proper "lady hole" placements I could''t ask for anything better other than the real thing.
Yah, I was gonna say, that AMOR doll looks plenty hot to ME! Looks almost like a real woman standing next to that other doll.

Again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but from all the pics of this doll I have seen so far, including these, that doll seems amaaaaazing.

INFORMATIONS