www.6yedollglobal.com/

What size does your AMOR wear?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

What size does your AMOR wear?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you own the doll that was awarded BEST DOLL on TDF, will you kindly share what size clothing fits on her?
Thanks in advance
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

HighHeelLoverM

Re: What size does your AMOR wear?

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:If you own the doll that was awarded BEST DOLL on TDF, will you kindly share what size clothing fits on her?
Thanks in advance
Jeff
Even she's 162cm tall and has nice size breasts, her upper body is short and shoulder width is very narrow.

Kids shirts in the range of 122cm to 140cm seem to be good fit, depending of stretch. I have t-shirts even smaller that fit.

Womens XS shirts area slightly too big, specially at the waist. XXS / size 30 or 32 would be ok, but rare size to find.

Those are euro sizes, I'm not sure about US sizes, since every comparison table seems to give a bit different figures :roll:

122cm stretch sweater, works perfectly

140cm leather jacket. Would just barely zip up around her bust and quite difficult to dress up, since it has no stretch.

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

HighHeelLoverM,
thank you!
Love,
The 6yE BCD Girls
Attachments
20180918_141240_Burst01.jpg
20180918_141240_Burst01.jpg (39.05 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
100_6389.JPG
100_6389.JPG (387.74 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

dollcuriousone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcuriousone »

thats the big issue i have, 35" hips and 20" waist, not "natural" enough to be able to find clothing for

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Of course Amor doll is as usual a "fantasy" bodied sexdoll with a lack (for weight reduction purposes) of real adult average body ratios on the body upper part.Nevertheless she is very sexy.
Her best contender on TDF no-sampling poll cope well with the European adult 170 standard size clothes but she is still an exception in sexdolls.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

dollcuriousone,
That can not be disputed and is the same for many dolls on the market.
Not all, but most.
Clothing might need to be pinned or will be loose on the waist.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollcuriousone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcuriousone »

i chose the amor because it's the only one with non-fantasy anatomical placement. i would of chosen a thicker model if stuff was in the proper place. I would prefer a mid-20's size waist and thicker legs. I understand why they go small anywhere they can though, saves alot on weight. Dolls are almost lb for lb the same weight as real women.

dollcuriousone
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcuriousone »

"Low-rise" clothing sits on the hips not waist right? might work better than normal garments that go up to the waist. Personally I wear my jeans on my hips not my waist.

INFORMATIONS