www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sexysexdoll.com problem

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
sanyav

Sexysexdoll.com problem

Post by sanyav »

I have a problem with sextsexdoll.com

The problem is:

About 2 months ago I ordered Sex Doll Renewal Powder (with sprayer applicator) at the time of the order, Isaac informed me that the ordered good is out of stock and offered me two packs of powder or a refund money . I replied that I wanted a refund. Then I received a message that your order was sent. A month later I received two packs of talc without an applicator. I turned to Isaak with the question that I actually wanted a refund, not two talcum packs instead of the ordered applicator. Isaac replied that the applicator was shipped and gave me a tracking number, which for 6 days has not been found by any tracking system. Isaac ignores my emails about the applicator.
Has anyone encountered this situation?

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sexysexdoll.com problem

Post by GomesAddams15 »

I'm having a problem too with Isaac at sexysexdoll.com. I ordered a custom head got an email saying they completed it. I had a PayPal dispute that I closed thinking the item was shipped. Never got a tracking number. Can't seem to get a response from Issac either emails or their contact us application. I do not understand how these people stay in business if they ignore their customers.

I'm calling PayPal tomorrow to see if they can do anything for me. Once you open and close a dispute, I think there is nothing they do for you either.

Bottom line - If you want a reliable vendor with good customer service go with reallovesexdoll.com instead for WM items. I will never buy from sexysexdoll.com again ever.

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

To be fair to this vendor. I did get my extra head and it was correct. Exactly what I wanted. But the tracking number - they waited to give that to me on the day of the delivery. No time to plan just react. I did manage to intercept the delivery on time. So no harm done. Still, I need a vendor that will be more responsive and that cares about answering concerns and questions.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

I have done business with that man from SSD this clip just about sums him up he pays no attention to detail..
Attachments
20220221_141052.jpg
20220221_141052.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 966 times

center_doll

Post by center_doll »

silicon wrote:I have done business with that man from SSD this clip just about sums him up he pays no attention to detail..
Maybe he should hire a female manager then.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

SM have got one of them no differance.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The OP posted this issue in 2018 and it was solved.

INFORMATIONS