www.6yedollglobal.com/

Fabric types for doll?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
sinister_one

Fabric types for doll?

Post by sinister_one »

What is the best fabric type for clothing for tpe dolls? I have a 150cm doll and want to get some new clothing. Been a while since i have bought or looked this up. Want to make sure i get stuff that wont stain. I know spandex is alright, but what other fabric types are good? thanks

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Fabric types for doll?

Post by Mr Franz »

Aside from leather and vinyls which tend to bleed color more than others, nearly any fabric is safe as far as the material itself is concerned. Cotton, wool, nylon, synthetic blends. It's the dyes in the fabric you have to watch out for. Especially with cheap stuff. Just avoid dark colors or at least wash them several times and test them before putting them on. When in doubt, I usually stand my doll on whatever it is for a while. That way if it does stain, it'll be confined to the bottom of the feet.

Don't forget about sheets and upholstery. They can also leave stains as can sewn in tags. Even your own clothing when snuggling.

HighHeelLoverM

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Good info by Mr. Franz.

Colour transfer happens when there's pressure...
waistbands, holdup stocking tops, bent joints where fabric stretches tight... If you sit your doll on a chair with black pants, very likely there are some dark buttocks :razz:

Also, colouring needs some moisture. If the doll is oily (always some residual oil in TPE dolls) there's a change of colouring.

If you want to use dark clothes, was her good and powder properly until she feels dry and smooth. That will reduce the risk of staining significantly for a while.

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

I always tend to stay with lighter colors even though i want darker. If i get darker, if washed multiple times, can it stay on for long periods with out staining or just best to not keep on? does denim have issues. I know some denim long time ago would would sometimes leave color on me if not washed before. but havent seen that in years. I always try to keep powdered as i just hate that sticky, tacky feeling the dolls can get.

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

Mr Franz wrote:Aside from leather and vinyls which tend to bleed color more than others, nearly any fabric is safe as far as the material itself is concerned.
A couple of questions if you don't mind:

_With a protection like tights or bodysuits (even 2 tights/bodysuits if neccesary) is it feasible to put a TPE doll in leather or vinyl clothes without staining the doll?

I'm a lover of leather clothes, specifically of leather pants and this is one of the things I would like to put on my future doll

_Are denim clothes, specifically denim pants and denim shorts, safe from staining without protection (thights or bodysuits)?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Incognito Guy wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Aside from leather and vinyls which tend to bleed color more than others, nearly any fabric is safe as far as the material itself is concerned.
A couple of questions if you don't mind:

_With a protection like tights or bodysuits (even 2 tights/bodysuits if neccesary) is it feasible to put a TPE doll in leather or vinyl clothes without staining the doll?

I'm a lover of leather clothes, specifically of leather pants and this is one of the things I would like to put on my future doll

_Are denim clothes, specifically denim pants and denim shorts, safe from staining without protection (thights or bodysuits)?
Never tried it myself, but tights probably would help a lot. I don't think all leathers and vinyls stain, but a lot of people have reported problems, so do use caution.

As for denim, probably more prone to staining when new rather than after they're worn in a little and been washed a number of times. Thing you have to watch out for with denim is heavy rolled seams and rivets. Jeans need to be tight to look their best and those seams and rivets can leave deep indentations if left on too long. That and denim is a rather rough material. You really have to be careful putting them on TPE dolls to avoid scuffs and such. If not using tights, at least make sure she's well powdered.

INFORMATIONS