www.6yedollglobal.com/

Terrible smell that doesn't fade away after 6 months?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Terrible smell that doesn't fade away after 6 months?

Post by catastrophe »

Hi,

I've got 2 6ye dolls, one is 165 F cup and other is 161 E cup. The 165cm one had a terrible smell from day 1 and people say the smell will fade over time and after washing. I washed her several times over the last 6 months already but that smell won't go away. It's like a chemical smell and even baby powder doesn't cover that smell. But the 161cm arrived with a beautiful smell and it's still smelling nice after 5 months. Any idea why?

And is it bad for health over a long period of time if I sleep with it? it's always covered by the pink blanket though.

LikeEmThicc

Re: Terrible smell that doesn't fade away after 6 months?

Post by LikeEmThicc »

Dolls aren't bad for your health, me and several others have been humpin and sleeping beside TPE dolls for years and don't have cancer. Smell shoulda faded after 2-3 weeks tho, i'd ask your vendor about that. Or your nose just works better than most. Maybe its a super power, maybe you're immune to all seasonal allergies, etc. Stick ice up your nostrils if it bothers that much, that'll help dull it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

After you washed her, what exactly did you do?
Love,
HH
The 6YE BCD Girl
Attachments
thumbnail_20180717_231207_Burst01.jpg
thumbnail_20180717_231207_Burst01.jpg (29.59 KiB) Viewed 941 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

catastrophe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by catastrophe »

I washed her 3 times with soapy water when she arrived. Then pat dry with towel, then baby oil, let it sit for 2 hours, baby powder. I done the same procedure around 4 times since she arrived but the smell is still there. Although my other doll from exactly same company smells nice, this one stinks...it was one on sale on SSD because of a customer cancellation, I wonder if it's because it wasn't a totally finished product...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Ok, let's try below.....
Wash the doll 5-6 times for removing the production residues.
Use an empty bottle and make a mixture of normal hand soap / shower gel and normal water in a ratio of 1:5.
That is your "doll soft soap mixture". I would suggest Dawn soap.
Afterwards , after 5 times then do a mineral oil treatment, let it absorb and then do the powdering.
Let the doll rest for the night.
Then repeat washing once on day 2.
Love,
HH

INFORMATIONS