www.6yedollglobal.com/

Amor doll / lost in transit, please assist

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
HighHeelLoverM

Re: Amor doll / lost in transit, please assist

Post by HighHeelLoverM »

Feeling quite sad and frustrated at the moment.

Sitting in a crossfire of business model argument between TDF APPROVED vendor and manufacturer.

I'd hope there would still be a way to solve this and I would get my 6Ye doll.

I just wanted to use (and did use) 2000$ of my savings to get a doll, obviously thats not so easy... :cry:

Rianna Sofia ☆ 6Ye Amor, 162 b

threadgallery

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Boobman wrote:
6YeDoll wrote:Not sure why the info is pretty old here. As agreed 2 days ago , we were making a new doll and will reship again.
:thumbs_up: That is great news, that's the way to treat your end customer & vendor. Thank You 6YE!
I guess i was premature in thanking 6YE for remedying this problem with the vendor & end customer. 6YE please reconsider your stance on going forward to resolve your problem created by your shipper. I believe you know what the right thing to do is, your vendor & your end customer did not do anything to cause or impede the delivery. Your shipper, your problem, how you handle this is being watched by many potential & some already previous customers of 6YE. Honor your customers so they may honor you. Thank You, James

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

We will now discuss options with the customer. His money is safe with us, but I am no longer sure if he will get a 6Ye.
I'd pretty much decided on the Amor 162-B being my first TPE doll but this has put that one to bed. Disappointing.

Vendors work hard to deal with the stress and strain of international shipping and look after their customers when things go wrong. They bring a legitimacy and professionalism to the business that has long been absent, manufacturers that won’t support the people that bring them custom would do well to remember that.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

So we encountered a similar matter previously with a different manufacturer. Funny enough, they wanted us to pay the full cost of shipping fee, as well as the replacement doll!

It's great to see 6Ye takes a responsibility of it, despite it's not their fault. We, the resellers usually take care of shipping matters, including unexpected losses, that's because we do make something, so we have to take responsibility to assist customers. Yes as a reseller we can ship the dolls by ourselves but the cost is usually higher. 6Ye does help a lot (both time and cost saving) in providing shipping services .

There are always good and bad things happen. 6Ye is a manufacturer, yet they help us the shipping, and I don't think we can ask any more than that. They should focus on making good products. But I can't imagine if sellers only want the profit, don't want to take any responsibility and bear the risk, and even want other parties to suffer and pay for the profit they make.

My 2 cents
Ally
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I would NEVER expect my customer to have to $pend one penny more and I bet you Sandro thinks exactly like I do.
So this begs the question...did the shipper do their job? Yes, I am a NE Patriots fan and"'DO YOUR JOB" is a quite famous quote here in Massachusetts.
Why?
If they did, EVERYTHING is far different.
The law is the law. I am not saying it is fair or unfair but it is what it is....
And the shipping agent needs to do his/her job.
A new doll can be sent out and then 6YE reimbursed after the claim by law.
Why throw money away?
Simply making a new doll, expecting more money to be spent w/o the chance of reimbursement is NOT the way THIS should be happening, right?
Jeff
Attachments
51YaM-MMCdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51YaM-MMCdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (31.49 KiB) Viewed 579 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

6Ye Doll contacted TDF for support. We will look into this. It doesn't seem to help that by now everybody is involved or posting about this. Therefore this thread is locked until all is clear and solved. We will contact those directly involved soon.

INFORMATIONS