www.6yedollglobal.com/

What if the 6YE fitness doll looked like her?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
yungfit

Re: What if the 6YE fitness doll looked like her?

Post by yungfit »

I always loved the muscle definition and veins on this doll, but IMO it fell for not having the right curves in legs. She has non existent hamstrings and the quads also kind of "are there" judging by the definition, but the shape and size is non existent. Silicone ball boobs would've been nice too ;)

I personally liked the "original" head though lol :D There's so many differing opinions that it's hard for a doll maker to satisfy everyone :D

Still waiting for that perfect ripped and slim muscle doll.... <3

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: What if the 6YE fitness doll looked like her?

Post by Kano »

Sixugliness wrote:
james 1966 wrote:This body is too bulky for my taste, she looks like a powerlifter as opposed to a cardio freak. But thanks for sharing, I do like the muscle definition.
Passion Doll also has a toned-down 160cm version, but IMO the arms have lost the muscle definition.
If like the physique of both Passion Dolls but I don't like the balloon boobs look. I'll likely go with the 6YE for that reason alone. But there’s always room for one more if there's a PD muscle girl with normal sized boobs.

INFORMATIONS