www.6yedollglobal.com/

Future 6yE 161E cup and 165F cup owners please read

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Future 6yE 161E cup and 165F cup owners please read

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Team 6YE
IMHO, new photo shoots should be done for your 165 F cup and 161 E cup.
The molds have changed, right?
Your new ladies are far thicker and more voluptuous.
Your new 161E cup weighed in at 88 lbs.
The older was far lighter.
The thighs were 16.5 inches and now they are close to 19 inches
The calves have also gone up about two inches as well
Most likely, the same is true with your 165F cup.
Can these changes please be reflected on your website?
BCD

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Future 6yE 161E cup and 165F cup owners please read

Post by MoneyMike »

The 6yE 161E cup and 165F cup have put on some weight?
That is great news imo. Thicker is better imo 8)
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Maor166

Post by Maor166 »

Oh no! :(
WM 161cm G-CUP

Merida

Post by Merida »

It is only fair that the manufacturer would update any changes to their specifications on their webpage. This way potential customers have a more accurate description towards an eventual purchase.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is only fair that the manufacturer would update any changes to their specifications on their webpage. This way potential customers have a more accurate description towards an eventual purchase.
Most specs on site should not be trusted;however, before these changes, the specs on the 161E cup and 165F cup were very close. Now, they are not.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899
Attachments
mey ai.jpg
mey ai.jpg (310.86 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
ss cu in robe (2).jpg
ss cu in robe (2).jpg (39.73 KiB) Viewed 2024 times
HH.jpg
HH.jpg (27.12 KiB) Viewed 2024 times

INFORMATIONS