www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sad that 6YE do nothing about ugly legs while standing.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Sad that 6YE do nothing about ugly legs while standing.

Post by Dollsampler »

I was interested by the 6YE new amor 162B and contacted 6YE global at their webside for an offer.
I received a prompt answer to all my questions and querries.
However to the question "I request a skeleton with hinged knees joints because my doll will be like a girlfriend and will be standing in my surrounding and because your hinged knees legs are ugly when standing"
6YE answered they dont provide such an option because knees ball joints are advantageous for a sexdoll positionning.
All right ! then I sent them the two Following pictures of my two 6YE dolls in standing position with the legs quite visibly crocked, and X shaped and or arched.

The first picture is my 165F with head number 18
P1020314.JPG
P1020314.JPG (5.65 MiB) Viewed 3712 times
The second picture is my 169 C cup with the "kissing duck head"
P1020315.JPG
P1020315.JPG (4.81 MiB) Viewed 3712 times
My comment if one except their ugly legs they are beautyfull girlfriends.

I hope 6YE will do Something about this problem which has already be exposed in two previous threads.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Sad that 6YE do nothing about ugly legs while standing.

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

you can adjust the legs position. Btw you can also request to make the knee joint tight so that the doll can stand firmly. Hinged joint knees actually hurt the knee TPE that shorten the doll lifespan
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Yeah, that ball joint/over extension/weird angle thing, along with the wired wrists they used to have is what kept me from ever ordering a 6YE after having the privilege of examining several at a meet. As for hinged knees shortening the doll's lifespan, well that is just bullshit. I currently have 8 dolls, all of which have hinged knees, none of which have EVER had a knee problem, 2 of which are far older than 6YE itself. Nor have I ever heard of a knee injury CAUSED by the hinge. Not saying it's never happened, but I never heard of it.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello sexy sex doll,
Are you standing often two 6YEdolls weighting one 39 kgs and the other 38 and when standing trying to adjust the unstable legs? You will get the doll falling on you because they designed such a wide angle free movements in the 6YE knee joints that the doll is unstable if legs are not locked in crocked shape !
I stand 12 dolls now and this uggly problem occur only with the 6YE.
Have you experienced any strong leg tightening lasting very long? Doesnt exist so far in my various doll brands
I am just asking hinged knees as an option not by default! Such doll with ball joint knees lying in a bed is perfect.

Anyway if that option is not available or if they dont change the design of the legs locking I dont purchase anymore 6YE doll. Very simple

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello begog,
I agree hundred per cent with you about the hinged knee joints. In real human body we dont have the Freedom of movement of a ball joint at our knees unlike these dolls have.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Begog wrote:Yeah, that ball joint/over extension/weird angle thing, along with the wired wrists they used to have is what kept me from ever ordering a 6YE after having the privilege of examining several at a meet. As for hinged knees shortening the doll's lifespan, well that is just bullshit. I currently have 8 dolls, all of which have hinged knees, none of which have EVER had a knee problem, 2 of which are far older than 6YE itself. Nor have I ever heard of a knee injury CAUSED by the hinge. Not saying it's never happened, but I never heard of it.
I agree 100%. Despite the fanboys, the design isn't nearly as good in practice. Had I known about it in advance I wouldn't have bought one of their dolls.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

catnap

Post by catnap »

I have a couple of 6ye dolls that were only about 5 weeks old when my friend sold them to me. I am a big fan of their artistry, faces, and the TPE in their dolls. It's excellent, IMO.

However, I can confirm that they are very hard dolls to stand up. That is why they were sold to me, and even though I can get them standing with some assistance - it ain't easy.

This is not a criticism of 6ye, it's a suggestion that they try to make some improvements in design. Consider it free market research.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

This is one of the reasons why I sold my 6YE doll. The ball jointed legs are not that great for standing up your doll.

I hope 6YE will come up with solution to this issue instead of disregarding it.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

What's wrong with a ball-joint knee? Why should a hinge be a better solution?
On lighter dolls it's just not a problem. For people who use them primarily for sexual purposes it's much easier to handle
Hear some people, snorting with rage LOL
No, seriously...
What's with bringing both together?
With an improvement of the ball-joints here.
A housing, which limits the range of motion in a more natural way. Standing the doll with no efforts and without arching
PicsArt_09-07-03.50.42.jpg
PicsArt_09-07-03.50.42.jpg (17.79 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
With this kind of housing or socket you can control exactly the range of motion of the ball
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello dollinger,
You are right. Modifying the degree of Freedom of the knee balljoint in order for the legs to be locked not arched, BUT ALSO not crocked or not X shaped (like the picture of my 165F show!), that is as straight as a hinged knee one, is a solution.But that will limit so much the ball joint in its use that an hinged one would be probably a cheaper solution for the manufacturer.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hey dollsampler
Yes, you are right! Definitely. It would drastically limit the way of motion in only one direction
Only reason would be, not to offer two different joint solutions and implement them in the skeleton
But yes, in terms of efficiency a hinge is sufficient
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Stagnation is not good.
I hope 6YE is paying attention and make some improvement because there is a window of opportunity to do so
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Stagnation is not good.
I hope 6YE is paying attention and make some improvement because there is a window of opportunity to do so
BCD
I hope they're paying attention too. As you know Jeff, I'm ready to purchase but waiting for 6YE to remedy some problems, this being one of them. Correct vaginal position being another (which they apparently did on a few models). But the one thing that's been a deal breaker for me is the knee joint thing. 6YE my money is waiting to be spent on one of your dolls, but I'll wait only so long, then some other manufacturer will get my money.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
As you know, we at BCD carry many dolls and 6yE was gracious enough to over look our website and let us be one of only two vendors to promote under their section.
Now, I BELIEVE Below is proof that a 150B cup can stand leaning against something with her knees looking fine.
Please note...every doll is different.
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
100_6291.JPG
100_6291.JPG (655.52 KiB) Viewed 3162 times

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I would love to see some kind of help/instruction/tutorial from 6YE or one of its vendors on how to best get your doll to stand and in joint movement in general. I've had my girl for just over two months - absolutely lover her! But I really struggle in getting her to stand on her own, she does have standing feet. It seems her hips and knees and ankles start going all wobbly and squirelly. I've managed a couple times to get her almost there and leaning on things for support. She's a 150D. I very well may be doing something wrong.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

INFORMATIONS