www.6yedollglobal.com/

What's her name again? It's Cheryl -- a 6YE 161E sexbomb!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

What's her name again? It's Cheryl -- a 6YE 161E sexbomb!

Post by Zang »

Normally I've never had any trouble remembering the names I give my dolls; but strangely, this one's starting off as quite an elusive mystery woman.
Was it Sherry? Carol? Close, but no, no… Oh yeah, it's Cheryl!

Cheryl here is a 161E model from 6YE, with the N27 head. She's not my first full-size doll (that was Tawny, my 170cm Maid-Ling), nor my first dalliance with TPE (tried a couple of torsos), but she is officially my first full-size (and full weight!) TPE doll.
I've had her for about six weeks now, a good honeymoon; so now it's time to give her a proper TDF debut, showing her in a few basic poses as I grow more comfortable with her range of movement and how to set her up from pose to pose.

I am a "breast man", but E-cups are definitely my limit; no need or desire to go any bigger. Hers feel good, esp. when powdered, and have a decent jiggle to them. And I especially love, love, love the cleavage on this model… :onfire:

Thus far, 6YE's TPE really feels like a quality skin: nice softness and 'squish', practically no smell, nearly seamless in appearance, and an impression of good durability in store.
From most angles, her ass cheeks don't quite form the perfect bubble butt, but fortunately I'm not much of an "ass man" anyway. Still, they're great for a good slap or spank, and for tight, hard full-finger grabs too...

The neck seam is somewhat prominent, but it's a small price to pay to have the 6YE quick-connector setup. With this, there's never a need to spin her head round,
and round,
and round,
and round,
and round to take it off and put it back on. Sure glad I got it.
So far the only makeup I've added is to her lips, just using lipliner (a pencil-like thin marker). As long as it's held carefully, it makes a good line, and has not smeared or bled into the TPE. And for an extra touch, I've whitened her two teeth with some white acrylic paint I have on hand.

It's a pleasure to have noticed how this head can seemingly change her apparent age, just depending on the viewing angle and light source.
For instance, here in this photo, she seems to me quite youthful, right around 20:
And then in this photo, she's more mature-looking, like right around 30 maybe?:

Crap -- I forgot her name again. Wasn't it was something fancy like Chanelle or Charlene?
Come on -- a real lover would be rightfully upset with me if I forgot her name!
Cheryl! Yes. All right, now don't forget.

The 6YE ball-joint skeleton is another welcome feature. It's typically new-doll stiff right now, but all joints are practically noiseless. I haven't made her stand much, but already it's apparent to be especially mindful of those knee joints (which are ball joints) to keep them from buckling.
So she does have the standing-feet bolts, but in my opinion the feet on the 161E aren't attractively formed; the toes are all separate and dangly. (I think 6YE has crafted better feet on other models.)
Still, this isn't a deal-breaker.

I did measure her height, and she checks out right where she should be, at 161 cm (5' 3"). Just for comparison, I'm 180 (5' 11"). So, it's a normal ratio there.
6YE specs the weight of the 161E model at 36 kg, about 79 pounds, which feels accurate to me. So far, in lowering, lifting, and carrying her, I've experienced more strain in my wrists than in my back, which is a bit of a surprise. Fortunately, at my place I don't have to deal with any staircases when going from room to room.

Sometime soon, I want to treat her to a human-hair wig; probably a much lighter shade of brown, and a little longer too. This wig that came with her is okay for now, but it bunches up in the back so much that the netting folds up, as if it were a size too small. (Maybe it is.)

To me, the 161E model isn't meant to resemble a supermodel type, but more like a girl-next-door who might think she's a bit too chunky and thereby underestimates her smokin' sexual desirability.
I think that's a definite factor that drew me to this statuesque (or is a better word Rubenesque?) sexbomb body.

Aw, hell -- what's her name again? :silly:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: What's her name again? It's Cheryl -- a 6YE 161E sexbomb

Post by Tybalt »

She is big

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

She looks like a mature woman, that is Sexy!
Love how the lighting highlights all the details of her body, it bring Cheryl to life.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Looks like a 'Cathy' to me. Knew a RG of about those proportions that went by that name. :wink:

catnap

Post by catnap »

Another gorgeous babe from 6ye. If they'd clean up a few small issues, they'd be hard to beat.

INFORMATIONS