www.6yedollglobal.com/

164D Owners, share your pics please

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Erdrolia
Apprentice
Apprentice

164D Owners, share your pics please

Post by Erdrolia »

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for pictures as the title says, from owners of 164D, before confirming my order in october.

Already browsed the official pictures from 6YE, and various amateur pics on this forum. I want to be sure about what i'm choosing :D

Also if you guys have some feedback about this doll...would really appreciate it :thumbs_up:

Thanks !

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 164D Owners, share your pics please

Post by amytyl »

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=100252

The doll is difficult to keep standing since the ball joints move in any direction, the soft TPE absorbs stains faster than any doll I've ever owned, the heads are incompatible with other makers, and her weight plus extreme softness caused her ass to flatten while being stored on 2 inches of memory foam while I was away for a month (unlike my other 5 TPE dolls. ) I'm not affiliated with any of the manufacturers, but I think the YL 165 is a better buy, tbh. Sorry for the bad news.
Attachments
The staining came from a white pair of pants and memory foam.
The staining came from a white pair of pants and memory foam.
1535891018000-1884000261.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2277 times
15358907752581397742276.jpg
15358907752581397742276.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2277 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Erdrolia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Erdrolia »

amytyl wrote:https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=100252

The doll is difficult to keep standing since the ball joints move in any direction, the soft TPE absorbs stains faster than any doll I've ever owned, the heads are incompatible with other makers, and her weight plus extreme softness caused her ass to flatten while being stored on 2 inches of memory foam while I was away for a month (unlike my other 5 TPE dolls. ) I'm not affiliated with any of the manufacturers, but I think the YL 165 is a better buy, tbh. Sorry for the bad news.
Thank you for the pics Amytyl (& for the feedback aswell)

I hope i won't encounter the same problems when i'll receive mine... :(

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Erdrolia wrote: I hope i won't encounter the same problems when i'll receive mine... :(
You asked for pics so you could be sure and positive about a purchase. You got one and it says A LOT. Don't be foolish. Take what has been given you and look elsewhere for a doll.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

I was going to say ask Kazuki789. I know he had just purchased one back in July, but he has not posted since the end of July??? I would be interested in others opinions, too as this model was on my wish list, but the doll must be able to stand and pose well. I use the dolls for modeling, so a solid skeleton is a must. Also, a lot of wardrobe changes, so if TPE stains very easily I may have to turn away from this brand.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

I don't have a 164D - so, sorry
But it looks like this issue is solved and the joints for the knees are tighter now. On this matter you can ask Jeff or Isaac from SSD on the experience with their last sold 164D dolls
I own 3 6YE dolls. All from an approved vendor (SSD - SEXYSEXDOLL)
The 161E was the last one (first with ball-joint wrists)
She stands like a rock, no issues here. Palm plate is very massive - you can put much more pressure on the wrist than for example the YL165 (which I own as well ) or most other dolls
6YE has the most durable TPE I ever used. Thats one of their most common advantages. A lot of people can confirm that. Means, it tends not easy to get some pressure marks, flatten the body like my YL165 or other TPE dolls. Tearing - no big issues at all
I really like my YL165 (got it directly from YL, here on the forum) but I've to handle the soft TPE very carefully. Change her position frequently to avoid too much compression on certain areas. Had a loosen wrist on the YL after 2 weeks (which I could repair)
I don't know how often I have repeated it(longevity of 6YE) and some people surely hate me for that but it's nonetheless true..
The standing option is an appropriate method to store your dolls. But on long-term storing you can get cuts on the heels. First small cuts, then they will grow ! You can prove it - comes normally not easy to attention. Many of my dolls got this disease, non of my 6YE's!
Staining isn't much an issue as well. Have a big wardrobe, a lot of dark and black clothes. Was changing a black tight top from my 161E (no staining at all - even after days ) to my YL165 or WM160, several times staining occurred suddenly after some hours..

Really very satisfied with 6YE, so I'm planning to get another one in the future. (161C or Amor162)
On my first 6YE, I had also some issues. Got a replacement in no time. No annoying discussions, not sending pictures or videos to demonstrate it endlessly like with another mfs /vendor here on TDF. With an even more defective doll. And a far more obvious case
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Oh, another thing that isn't true:
the heads are incompatible with other makers
If you like to change heads from different mfs, you can just choose the standard M16 Connector.
So, there's no reason to speak badly about a great innovation like a new connector(what many mfs already have) when you can decide which system you like to use
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
I own a 164D cup and she can stand.
Is it EZ to do so....
NO
But if I can do it and I weigh a whopping 160 so most should be able to.
You can see my amatuer pictures under this section.
Do NOT rule out this doll, but consider all the pros and cons to each doll there is.
If you want to see how we operate, let us know.
Our website is nontraditional and we do not have a click,click, click site, but if you want to talk on the phone with some one in the USA, feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com and we can plan to do so.
Some people want to talk to alive person, others can careless.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The doll is difficult to keep standing since the ball joints move in any direction
100% true!
The knees must be locked out vs some of the other dolls that are made that could be a slight bend
Now, I stood my lady on a carpet and she has no bolts.
I just wanted to make sure it was possible for me to get her to stand, ok?
Now, many people get there dolls to stand by doing below
They have their doll on the bed perhaps sitting
They get straighten out her legs
The legs are spread
They pivot her on her glutes until heels hit ground then lift her up
I use to have both legs between my dolls, but for my 6yE, I put just one.
I then gave her a big bear hug and moved her infront of her sister
Normally, she stay in my bed
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Same body and I am not very good with a camera, ok?
I normally keep her on her side so there is more room on her bed.
Best,
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Panther68,
I am pretty sure you will find TPE stains more easily than PS dolls, but PS does stain too!
I tell people to do what Indigo20 told me for stain prevention.
Add in a body stocking and you are pretty safe for sure.
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Dr Dollinger wrote:I don't have a 164D - so, sorry
While I appreciate your investment in the matter, perhaps you lack experience with the model to really be useful here.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Palm plate is very massive - you can put much more pressure on the wrist than for example the YL165 (which I own as well )
There is no palm plate or ball joint in the wrist of the 164d that I received, they sent me an additional head as "compensation" for the wire wrists.
Dr Dollinger wrote:6YE has the most durable TPE I ever used. Thats one of their most common advantages. A lot of people can confirm that. Means, it tends not easy to get some pressure marks, flatten the body like my YL165 or other TPE dolls.
I really like my YL165... but I've to handle the soft TPE very carefully. Change her position frequently to avoid too much compression on certain areas.
I've had exactly the opposite experience on the YL165 I received in November of 2017 vs the 6ye 164d I received in May 2018
Dr Dollinger wrote:Staining isn't much an issue as well. Have a big wardrobe, a lot of dark and black clothes. Was changing a black tight top from my 161E (no staining at all - even after days ) to my YL165 or WM160, several times staining occurred suddenly after some hours..
My other dolls wear the outfits that stained the 164d without any problems at all.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Oh, another thing that isn't true:
the heads are incompatible with other makers
If you like to change heads from different mfs, you can just choose the standard M16 Connector.
So, there's no reason to speak badly about a great innovation like a new connector(what many mfs already have) when you can decide which system you like to use
That wasn't an option I was provided, all they offered was their "revolutionary" new connector, making it incompatible with any but their heads. If that's changed, then great. Don't let your brand loyalty lead you to attempt to discredit others with a more direct knowledge of the problem, though.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DR D,
If any one dares to put a m16 connector in generation one or two doll, they better get a INDIGOMHC else there will be huge issues for sure IMHO.
Why?
I have tried it myself.
We would only suggest putting the I20 MHC, male part in the neck.
Best,
Jeff and LL
Attachments
thumbnail_20180717_231207_Burst01.jpg
thumbnail_20180717_231207_Burst01.jpg (29.59 KiB) Viewed 1921 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

amytyl wrote: While I appreciate your investment in the matter, perhaps you lack experience with the model to really be useful here.
Don't let your brand loyalty lead you to attempt to discredit others with a more direct knowledge of the problem, though.
Yeah..
Is it really that simple?
Lack of experience with that particular model? Right
It was just the reason to say : ask Jeff from BCD or Isaac from SSD on their experience. There are several people who got that doll lately and mentioned that this model could stand now
Screenshot_20180906-154822.png
Screenshot_20180906-154822.png (154.58 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
But I could have saved myself that - ok

Though, is your experience with the 6YE TPE more valuable than my experience because you own particular that doll? Do you think they use a different TPE formula for certain dolls?
My experience with 3 dolls is in line with most of the 6YE owners and what some vendors are saying and 6YE is advertising
SSD is saying : (they sell all kinds of dolls)
SSD wrote:The TPE of 6Ye Premium Dolls is one of the most durable TPE formula in the market
Do you think, your experience with stains is more worthy than mine, because you own the 164D?
Am I not allowed to speak about my experience on this matter, because I haven't that doll?
If you show some ugly pics and say go buy a YL165 instead, am I not allowed to give my opinion on that? (owning a YL165 as well)
Comparing both wrists, the TPE durability, softness and the ability to stain when I'm thinking this isn't true?
If someone didn't get the ball-joint wrists, he was ordering - that's not acceptable. Like other things, happened here! 6YE has to solve these issues satisfactory! Period
amytyl wrote:That wasn't an option I was provided, all they offered was their "revolutionary" new connector, making it incompatible with any but their heads. If that's changed, then great
You should now that a new connector normally means, that an old connector doesn't work anymore. Even from the same manufacturer
Nothing special - most mfs do that
Dollhouse 168's EVO head connector isn't compatible with the old one. Did you ever see how many different adapters exist? Why is that?
Maybe cause of all the different head connectors from different mfs ?
Did you ever complain about that?
On most vendors you can't choose shrugging shoulders in the configuration
You can't choose a different softness
You can't often choose hollow or solid breasts
Does it mean that these features aren't available or doesn't exist ?
NO - you have to ask for it! Sad, but true

Nothing about fair criticism
But most I can see here is a lack of honesty and integrity in your argumentation based on your individual experience mixed with some anger

Comprehensible, but fair?
What's about letting your YL165 sit one month on that memory foam?
Is the memory foam too soft, 2 inch isn't enough for that heavy weight and such a long time.

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:DR D,
If any one dares to put a m16 connector in generation one or two doll, they better get a INDIGOMHC else there will be huge issues for sure IMHO.
Why?
I have tried it myself.
We would only suggest putting the I20 MHC, male part in the neck.
Best,
Jeff and LL
Hey Jeff
I use the magnetic M16 head connector from Indigo20 (which works absolutely great) for my older dolls with M16 standard threads.
Screenshot_20180906-175807.png
Screenshot_20180906-175807.png (353.36 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
http://eu.dollstudio.org/taxonomy/term/461/all

I think, that's what you meant with MHC
I'm a little bit confused...

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS