www.6yedollglobal.com/

164D Owners, share your pics please

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 164D Owners, share your pics please

Post by amytyl »

Dr Dollinger wrote:...ask Jeff from BCD or Isaac from SSD on their experience. There are several people who got that doll lately and mentioned that this model could stand now.
Regarding them standing: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=105464

I bought her through Jeff at BCD, as I did most of the 15 dolls I've purchased. His advice (locking the knees out) briefly worked, though only for a short time before collapsing due to the unstable ball joints in the hip and knees.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Though, is your experience with the 6YE TPE more valuable than my experience because you own particular that doll?...
My experience with 3 dolls is in line with most of the 6YE owners and what some vendors are saying and 6YE is advertising...
Do you think, your experience with stains is more worthy than mine, because you own the 164D?
Am I not allowed to speak about my experience on this matter, because I haven't that doll?
If you show some ugly pics and say go buy a YL165 instead, am I not allowed to give my opinion on that? (owning a YL165 as well)
Comparing both wrists, the TPE durability, softness and the ability to stain when I'm thinking this isn't true?
If someone didn't get the ball-joint wrists, he was ordering - that's not acceptable. Like other things, happened here! 6YE has to solve these issues satisfactory! Period
I currently own 6 TPE dolls, from 4 different manufacturers, so In this instance, yes. The "durability" wasn't in question, the stain absorption was. I own all natural dolls, which makes stains really show that I've never had with my others.
In addition, you boast of features (palm plate, ball wrists) this particular doll in question lacked, despite being advertised as such. You should have stuck to what you knew. As for the YL165, it has similar dimensions, hence the suggestion.
Dr Dollinger wrote:
amytyl wrote:That wasn't an option I was provided, all they offered was their "revolutionary" new connector, making it incompatible with any but their heads. If that's changed, then great
You should now that a new connector normally means, that an old connector doesn't work anymore. Even from the same manufacturer
Nothing special - most mfs do that
Dollhouse 168's EVO head connector isn't compatible with the old one. Did you ever see how many different adapters exist? Why is that?
Maybe cause of all the different head connectors from different mfs ?
Did you ever complain about that?
On most vendors you can't choose shrugging shoulders in the configuration
You can't choose a different softness
You can't often choose hollow or solid breasts
Does it mean that these features aren't available or doesn't exist ?
NO - you have to ask for it! Sad, but true
Again, I currently own 6 TPE dolls and have total owned 13 over the last 5 years, from WM, YL, PD OR and another brand, mostly purchased through Jeff at BCD which does offer such options when available. They all have and do offer the option of other manufacturers heads or adaptors, unlike your favored brand. Inserting the magnetic adapter for other brands that you have in mind in the gen 2 connector will get it firmly stuck, leaving an unsightly gap and possibly damaging the connector.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Nothing about fair criticism
But most I can see here is a lack of honesty and integrity in your argumentation based on your individual experience mixed with some anger
Your ignorance of the subject at hand should be fairly obvious by now. Educate yourself before attacking someone else's integrity.
Dr Dollinger wrote: What's about letting your YL165 sit one month on that memory foam?
Is the memory foam too soft, 2 inch isn't enough for that heavy weight and such a long time.
My YL 165 used to and now again does sleep in the box I once stored the 6ye in comfortably, without deformation. My other 3 TPE dolls (2 passion dolls, WM 158 d & 162 b) are stored in similar containers, without issue or compressed posteriors.
I told the initial poster of my experience with the model and you jumped into a conversation you had little direct knowledge of, and accused me of dishonesty in the bargain. It would be best for you to reserve your opinions for things you know.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

amytyl wrote: I currently own 6 TPE dolls, from 4 different manufacturers, so In this instance, yes. .
WOW!
Thanks for the insight in your mind!
Pretension, arrogance, self-righteousness....
Man, what I deeply hate this shit...
6 TPE dolls, 4 manufacturers... mmmh GReat
Makes it easier to judge, right? More experience, right?
How are you able to presume to say that?? Where do you know how many dolls I own?
You don't ? Then why did you say that?
3 6YE dolls, that is what I said. And a YL165 that's what I said too
I own over 10 TPE dolls from 7 manufacturers! Most of them natural skin..
Most of all heads (and I have a lot) are from Jinsan, like most of the bodies
hate to speak about it... That to say about the fanboy bullshit... only ridiculous
I give here a shit, how many dolls someone owns...

All this makes any further discussion for me just irrelevant
Your self-righteous mind need no constructive discussion, it needs only to be right no matter what
So amytyl you are right!
Inserting the magnetic adapter for other brands that you have in mind in the gen 2 connector will get it firmly stuck, leaving an unsightly gap and possibly damaging the connector.
I never spoke of putting the M16 magnetic head connector in generation two. NEVER
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Let us just say that if you get a heavy doll with a ball joint skeleton, might be best to get tight hips and knees.
In fact, after seeing issues in non-ball joint dolls, we are recommending this anyways on WM dolls, et al.
If anyone does have a generation 1 or 2 doll, we suggest you use the magnetic head adapter by Indigo 20.
But to the OP, do not rule out the 164 D cup.
Best,
Jeff and LL
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS