www.6yedollglobal.com/

Question for 6YE 165N Owners

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
catnap

Question for 6YE 165N Owners

Post by catnap »

How much trouble do you have moving her? She looks great, but I wonder if the trouble in moving her is going to ruin the fun...

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question for 6YE 165N Owners

Post by MoneyMike »

According to 6Ye website she weighs 50kg / 110 lbs, so ease of movement depends on the owner.
I used to have a doll with weight close to the 165N and I had no trouble moving her daily. But compared to a light weight doll you will need more patience when posing a heavier doll, especially during play time. :razz:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

catnap

Post by catnap »

Thank you. I appreciate the input. I'm still at the thinking about it stage...

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Moving her?
Getting her to stand will NOT be easy for sure, but she should not be that hard to play with
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

I've heard it might be difficult to stand the 165N due to her weight and the ball joint knees. If you decide to go with her she may have to stay bedridden. :|
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

catnap

Post by catnap »

Thanks! That kind of kills it for me. I do a lot of photography. Not good, but I like to take pictures.

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Ive had one for awhile. I dont mind the weight most of the time but if you have to keep it hidden it can feel like a chore to take it out and put it away again after. Sometimes it does not feel worth the effort, especially if the storage location has awkward access. I have never been able to get it standing either.
The anus position is awful on this model too so it seems like a waste of such a wonderful booty.

catnap

Post by catnap »

MrPeanutbutter wrote:Ive had one for awhile. I dont mind the weight most of the time but if you have to keep it hidden it can feel like a chore to take it out and put it away again after. Sometimes it does not feel worth the effort, especially if the storage location has awkward access. I have never been able to get it standing either.
The anus position is awful on this model too so it seems like a waste of such a wonderful booty.
Improper placement of the vagina and anus drive me nuts. 6ye does such nice work you'd think they'd get this right.

mgarner77

Post by mgarner77 »

There is a165n doll here I'm considering, but its non standing option. I can't store her in bed and would have to store lying down on back or breast.... if I put tremendous amounts of foam and pillows down... will I be okay? Placement of snus and vagina do seem odd... but I'm sure it's not as bad as it seem.

INFORMATIONS