www.6yedollglobal.com/

Rare to see HYBRID 6YE 165 F cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Rare to see HYBRID 6YE 165 F cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Here are some videos, front and back.
Attachments
20181102_192645.mp4
(17.66 MiB) Downloaded 369 times
20181102_192235.mp4
(13.3 MiB) Downloaded 368 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

She looks gorgeous. I only hope the Amor hole placement will find its' way to this mold too

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She looks gorgeous. I only hope the Amor hole placement will find its' way to this mold too
I have done my best to let them know how important love hole placement is today and that people no longer want to use the anal hole for doggie.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS