www.6yedollglobal.com/

Newbie questions

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
islandryder1979
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Newbie questions

Post by islandryder1979 »

I just ordered my 165f and have a few questions. Does 6ye have any instructions as for how the skeleton moves and what positions the body can and can't do? Also any positions to avoid that are hard on the doll? I read in a past post showing a position with the doll on all fours that it would ruin the palms and the knees. Just want to know more about what I can and can't do as well as the range of motion for the skeleton.
Thanks!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Newbie questions

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I type really, really slow, but if you text us at 850-217-6613 I will call you if in the USA.
Did you try to contact the vendor you got her form?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS