www.6yedollglobal.com/

LOVE My Fine Love Doll Selection

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
NakedSanta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

LOVE My Fine Love Doll Selection

Post by NakedSanta »

Yesterday the doll I ordered from Fine Love Dolls arrived. This is my first and only doll thus far and I researched all the sites I could find and studied each doll and the price for them before making my decision to go with this company. I carefully opened the box and pulled the wrapping and blanket away and my heart nearly leapt from my chest with how beautiful she was, even without her head attached. I unwrapped the head and was again taken back with the beauty of that face. She looked even better than in the professional pics on the website. Hopefully when I photograph her and share pics here I'll be able to capture the exquisiteness of her features.
I assembled Sawyer (the name I gave her. On the Fine Love Dolls site her name is Dixie (ADMIN EDIT - LINK Removed) and inspected her all over to be sure everything was perfect and I was amazed at the attention to detail of the fingers and toes, the toes especially, since I have a tiny bit of a foot fetish and LOVE long, slender toes. The only thing to my taste that could be better is her too-thin calves. I like better developed calves, but with how heavy she already is making her calves any larger would only add to the weight. Her upper thighs are perfectly shaped and formed. Her breasts! Oh, don't even get me started on those two perfectly shaped and sized round orbs! I could feast on those for years to come and never grow tired of them. For me they are just the right size and firmness. In the online pics they look larger than in real life, but I'm glad they actually aren't any bigger, since they work perfectly for me. Her ass is perfect in every way as well and I can't wait to "bump my belly" against it from behind. For once I'll have a partner who doesn't complain about how hard I'm slapping my belly against her twin cheek-pillows.
The company took excellent care in packing my doll and FedEx took care of the shipping process. Nothing was damaged and I even got a white bikini with those small triangles that hide nearly nothing - just the way I like bikinis to be.
I haven't had much time with her yet, but will be spending the entirety of the next two days with her and will come back and add to this after I have been able to interact with Sawyer more in-depth.
All-in-all, I am more than happy with my purchase and want to thank the staff at Fine Love Dolls for fulfilling my order and getting my doll to me in a timely manner. I will be purchasing at least two more dolls from them and already have these two picked out and in my wish list.

NakedSanta
Attachments
One of the pics I took yesterday after assembling Sawyer. Is she beautiful? **sigh**
One of the pics I took yesterday after assembling Sawyer. Is she beautiful? **sigh**
Sawyer in chair.jpg (3.78 MiB) Viewed 1770 times
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed. vendor not TDF or 6YE affiliated
The greatest pleasure I ever have is being with my grandchildren and watching them laugh and smile.
~~NakedSanta

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: LOVE My Fine Love Doll Selection

Post by MoneyMike »

Good to hear that your girl arrived safely and with no defects. Also good to know that Fine Love Dolls is a trust-able website, they have a great layout. Enjoy the honeymoon, be sure to powder and lube :oops:
btw would love to see pics of her in that tiny bikini :twisted:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

I'm so glad to be living in a nudist household. Clothes are fine, in their place, but not at home.
I'm so glad to be living in a nudist household. Clothes are fine, in their place, but not at home.
Sawyer home 1.jpg (2.15 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
What am I reading? My favorite book, "Chronicles of a Bare Naked Nudist," by Jacob M. Drake. What I wouldn't give to live in a place like in this book.
What am I reading? My favorite book, "Chronicles of a Bare Naked Nudist," by Jacob M. Drake. What I wouldn't give to live in a place like in this book.
Sawyer home 76.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Finally, this morning. I like to wake up with a good book, not coffee. Don't bother me until my brain is in gear.
Finally, this morning. I like to wake up with a good book, not coffee. Don't bother me until my brain is in gear.
Sawyer home 74.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
**sigh** No room is private in this house. Watch the finger...lol
**sigh** No room is private in this house. Watch the finger...lol
Sawyer home 20.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Sawyer home 17.jpg
Sawyer home 17.jpg (3.09 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Sawyer home 16.jpg
Sawyer home 16.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Sawyer home 15.5.jpg
Sawyer home 15.5.jpg (3.56 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Drinking my first bottle of wine. YUM!
Drinking my first bottle of wine. YUM!
Sawyer home 15.jpg (3.75 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
Celebrating my new home with star-spangled red-white-and-blue hat and glasses from the 4th of July. Styling lol
Celebrating my new home with star-spangled red-white-and-blue hat and glasses from the 4th of July. Styling lol
Sawyer home 7.jpg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 1649 times
NakedSanta wrote:I haven't had much time with her yet, but will be spending the entirety of the next two days with her and will come back and add to this after I have been able to interact with Sawyer more in-depth.

NakedSanta
Hi everyone. I'm Sawyer, NakedSanta's new - and hopefully last - live-in love interest. :plaidskirt:
NS was going to come on here and update this post with narrative and pictures from last night. I managed to gain control of his laptop while he's in the shower. lol Don't tell him. Let him find out when he logs on and finds this, ok?
We had a great night. I had my first taste of wine, perhaps a bit too much, but I do rather fancy the taste of the White Zinfandel NS bought for me. I tried a sip of his whiskey and blech! :thumbs_down: No thanks. I'll stick with the wine. :thumbs_up:
We watched the first of the Harry Potter movies, The Sorcerer's Stone. It was very imaginative and enjoyable, but we didn't get to watch it all the way through in one sitting. I sort of climbed into NS's lap and began tickling and fondling him - if you know what I mean - and well, suffice it to say I am no longer a virgin :D
At the end of the night, before going off to bed, I tried having a moment of peace in the bathroom, but NS had other ideas, as you can see from the pics of me on the toilet. **sigh** I guess there's no such thing as privacy in this house, but I did show him how I felt about having my picture taken on the toilet, lol.

SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

MoneyMike wrote:Good to hear that your girl arrived safely and with no defects. Also good to know that Fine Love Dolls is a trust-able website, they have a great layout. Enjoy the honeymoon, be sure to powder and lube :oops:
btw would love to see pics of her in that tiny bikini :twisted:
Hi MoneyMike. I didn't wear the whole bikini last night, only the bottoms, but here's a couple of pics of what I look like in them. Thanks for asking. Kisses :D :BIG:

Sawyer
Attachments
Don't I look great? lol
Don't I look great? lol
Sawyer home 61.jpg (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1647 times
Me in white bikini bottoms
Me in white bikini bottoms
Sawyer home 58.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1647 times

NakedSanta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NakedSanta »

TO: SawyerAMarchione
HEY! Who gave you permission to get on here and post pics? lol I wanted to do that. At least you posted one of you on the toilet. If you hadn't I would've for sure lol.

MoneyMike
Yeah, I'm going to give Sawyer a bath tonight and clean her up all over. Not that she's dirty, just want to make sure she's cleaned well all over to take care of her.
The greatest pleasure I ever have is being with my grandchildren and watching them laugh and smile.
~~NakedSanta

NakedSanta
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NakedSanta »

NakedSanta wrote:TO: SawyerAMarchione
HEY! Who gave you permission to get on here and post pics? lol I wanted to do that. At least you posted one of you on the toilet. If you hadn't I would've for sure lol.

MoneyMike
Yeah, I'm going to give Sawyer a bath tonight and clean her up all over. Not that she's dirty, just want to make sure she's cleaned well all over to take care of her.
Attachments
Yeah, her dress is a mini and shows everything, but only when she's sitting. She gets plenty of stares from men when she walks by and glares from their wives lol.
Yeah, her dress is a mini and shows everything, but only when she's sitting. She gets plenty of stares from men when she walks by and glares from their wives lol.
Sawyer cowgirl 9.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
So sweet and beautiful.
So sweet and beautiful.
Sawyer cowgirl 2.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
She looks lovely no matter what she's wearing.
She looks lovely no matter what she's wearing.
Sawyer cowgirl 6.jpg (2.38 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
Here's another of Sawyer getting ready to hit the town with me today.
Here's another of Sawyer getting ready to hit the town with me today.
Sawyer cowgirl 7.jpg (2.57 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
~~NakedSanta

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

OMG! What fantastic photos! You are a great photographer; it seems you have captured not only Sawyers beauty, but also her spirit. So glad you stopped by "my" thread which led me to stop by yours.

Best regards!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Nice to meet you Sawyer! Looks like your taking command of your household :!: Thank you for the pics, they were very nice :wink:
:x-mas: NakedSanta looks like your going to have your hands full with this lil' fire cracker :mrgreen:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS