www.6yedollglobal.com/

161 6YE E Chest Jiggle video

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

161 6YE E Chest Jiggle video

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This doll has a nice rack!
Attachments
IMG_4623.MOV
(10.9 MiB) Downloaded 1440 times

ravensrayne

Re: 161 6YE E Chest Jiggle video

Post by ravensrayne »

Jeff, are those solid or hollow? Raven
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

flying42

Post by flying42 »

I thought for 10MB I was going to see mega breast jiggle, but in the words of the late great Peter Falk, I have to say "You call that a slap? That was a love tap!!"

Are these breasts solid? I took the opportunity to option with solid breasts of this magnitude and I must say they are a hefty handful, but the breast sex is, shall I put it...cramped in comparison with a RG. I think the blend, used by ClimaxDoll, was a bit on the firm side of the shore but it matches the durability of the ass, which is always solid as far as I can tell in TPE dolls.
I have seen a few jiggle videos where the breasts are filled with air compartments of various size, and also breasts that were filled with cotton, which minimizes sound and further adjusts jiggle. It would be great down the road to see more realistic implants available in multiple areas of the body. Sex could be enhanced and cleaning could be more effective with more creative inserts and layers to the casting process that would be worth the cost increase, and could even bring the weight down!!! :angel:
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Should be hollow...
I am pretty sure you will like the ones on the 164D cup better
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS