www.6yedollglobal.com/

Hi I'm SAM & New Here

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Hi I'm SAM & New Here

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

I guess I owe admin an apology. I had not yet read the notice to new users (my bad - SORRY kisses) and was unaware I could not yet post a pic on a reply or post. So SO sorry. If you could see my pouting lower lip you'd know how very sorry I am. I'll pay better attention and read more before posting much more, although I DO like to talk lol.

So to everyone else here, hi, I'm SAM, which stands for Sawyer A. Marchione, my newly christened name from my roommate I am on my way to meet and live with right now. I will be living in Boise, ID in just a few short days and will be posting pics of myself and my new home once I get settled in (most likely this weekend), so stay tuned.
Kisses to everyone
SAM

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Hi I'm SAM & New Here

Post by Slew »

Hi SAM, no apology necessary. Anyone can link a photo, there's no rule against that. New members just can't add an image as an attachment yet. The option isn't available until 5 posts are approved.

However, dolls don't need to go through this ceremony, they only need to show in the location field of the profile, the username of the forum member they're with.

Are you with NakedSanta by chance? Or on your way to him anyhow..? :)

SawyerAMarchione
Doll
Doll

Post by SawyerAMarchione »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi SAM, no apology necessary. Anyone can link a photo, there's no rule against that. New members just can't add an image as an attachment yet. The option isn't available until 5 posts are approved.

However, dolls don't need to go through this ceremony, they only need to show in the location field of the profile, the username of the forum member they're with.

Are you with NakedSanta by chance? Or on your way to him anyhow..? :)
Hi Seattle Slew,

YES! I am on my way to live with NakedSanta (I know what his alter ego is - shhhhh! Don't tell anyone) lol
I'll go to my profile and make the change there to include NakedSanta.
Kisses
SAM

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

SawyerAMarchione wrote: I'll go to my profile and make the change there to include NakedSanta.
Kisses
SAM
Thanks SAM.. but this should be in the location field, not the interests field. Maybe something like 'In Boise with NakedSanta' or something like that. :wink:

Mellisa
Doll
Doll

Post by Mellisa »

Hello and welcome SAM! :angel:

Mr. Slew will get you sorted in no time :wink:

Wishing you a safe flight to your new home!

I'm sure the rest of the girls in DollsAlive will be absolutely delighted to meet you as well!

xox

Mel

Daria
Doll
Doll

Post by Daria »

Hi Sam.
Welcome to Dolls alive.
It;s nice to meet you.
I'm Daria and I live with scooter (aka binky) and Giorgi.

Hugs,
Daria
With binky (scooter_ca).
Everything about me can be found in my New Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626
I'm on Instagram now. --> darias.playhouse

INFORMATIONS