www.6yedollglobal.com/

New body ! 161C 6ye's realistic ratio sex doll

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
notjoeaverage

Re: New body ! 161C 6ye's realistic ratio sex doll

Post by notjoeaverage »

Finally a doll you can by clothes for that will actually fit properly.

Hopefully this starts a new trend.

She is a work of art.

Congratulations.

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

Great Job!!! It is great to see a manufacturer that is not only bold but brave. I as well hope this model inspires other more realistic models to be made.

This is one of the more realistic designs and I really appreciate the detail in the body, such as the abs and the breast and most importantly everything below the hips. I know most people want to have a doll that is lighter, buts lets be honest is that just what we tell ourselves? That these dolls can be lighter. I understand the perks of having a lighter doll means its easier to move around. Though in my humble opinion, if we truthfully weight the reality its not so bad for a few extra pounds.

"the weight is a problem" For whom, I have yet to move any of my dolls more than 20 feet from any point. Most people adopt the so tool to help a chair, some home made contraption. For those whom have physical limits I apologize as I can see how the weight can be an issue. Though I admit, I have lower back problems and know what its like to deal with back pain and having to move the dead weight of a doll. Also, think while lifting weights is not the simple solution to most peoples issue with weight. However, its still a simple truth that moving your doll around with its weight gets easier as time goes on (lifting weights as nature intended).

So I say again, Bravo to the manufacturer for putting out this model. The weight is always a problem, but really just look at those legs,those abs, those hips and that butt this detail!

Cheers

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The 165 F I received two weeks ago has already ratios approaching reality. It is a Young body with not excessively long legs which are well sculpted.The buttock with 91cm for the hips circumference are incredibly realistic also.The waist at 58 cm is almost realist (should be 60 for such Young body). The breast are very well sculpted but are above realistic averages The 165F weight already 38.5 kgs with solid breasts which mean slightly less than 38 kgs with hollow breast.
I have bought some dolls including the Hellomiss Hunan Technology 168 Muscular 88 59 90 and the Hellomiss Hunan technology 165 86 57 88 which have quite realistic ratios too but with more volume than the 165F and respectively weight 38 and 37 kgs ONLY ! because they have a FOAM BOX IN THE CHEST. Such foam box reduce the weight by 4 to 6 kgs (depending on the underbust size)! I recommend 6YE to do the same skeleton modification as my 165F obviously dont have that weight reduction device.

A perfect 6YE Young body with FULL realistic ratios along the line of the 165F (165 cm is the average Western girls height) but with the waist at 60 cm and the legs at 80 cm(inner thigh lenght) and a cup B or C could weight less than 35 kgs using the foam chest insert!

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Wow ! Amazing. She looks real. Very beautiful doll.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I heard that the tpe quality on 6ye is not up to standard code lately and degrade and fall apart over time. Would that be true?
I really wanted a 6ye but the vendor I deal with stop doing business with them due too many issues with the quality of the tpe material and the skeleton. Can someone correct me on this?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Chuck Norris wrote:I heard that the tpe quality on 6ye is not up to standard code lately and degrade and fall apart over time. Would that be true?
I really wanted a 6ye but the vendor I deal with stop doing business with them due too many issues with the quality of the tpe material and the skeleton. Can someone correct me on this?
no this is not true, we sell different brands, the TPE used by 6Ye Premium is the top notch
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Stunning indeed. Overall best looking doll I have seen so far.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

INFORMATIONS