www.6yedollglobal.com/

169 C cup stand feet to be improved

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

169 C cup stand feet to be improved

Post by Dollsampler »

I ordered a 165 C cup and received a 169 C cup as the former was no longer produced I suppose.
The 169 C cup is advertised by 6YE and the vendors with legs lenght of 83cm and a weight of 33 kgs
In fact the doll standing is 171 cm high, she has a legs lenght of 93cm and weight 37 kgs.

1.The first problem I have with the stand feet is that the bolts are only 5 mm in diameter (M5, 4.2mmx5mm) that is obviously too weak for a 37 kgs doll. For such weight most other brand use M6 or M8.
A M6 (5mmx6mm) has 50 per cent more resistance (torque) than a M5, whereas a M8 (6.8x8mm) is three time more resistant than the M5.
I will first try to bore a 5 mm hole and then tap a 6mm thread in the heel where the M5 is secured.The two other bolts of 5 mm are not a problem because 80 per cent of the weight is on the heel.
After that I will equip each feet of my doll (as I have done for all the others) with two ADJUSTABLE SUPPORT with heavy duty rubber head (AMAZON ;VITAL PARTS) M6 (heel) and M5 (palm forward) That way the TPE dont touch the ground anymore.These adjustable supports may be unscrewed easily when the doll is lying.
Standing is a must for 6YE TPE because if the doll remain lying for a long term, the buttock flatten and creases appear, the shoulders get indented (lying on the side) as the TPE is soft and not elastic enough.
2. The second problem I have for standing the doll is linked to the knees ball-joint. You must pull the legs backward so much to block the balljoint that the legs are crooked (she looks a little bit like a grasshoper lol) If you try to correct that by pushing the legs a little forward they arch immediately and the doll fall.
I wouls suggest to 6YE to modify a little bit the backward locking system in order for the legs to be straigher when locked

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 169 C cup stand feet to be improved

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Dollsampler wrote: Standing is a must for 6YE TPE because if the doll remain lying for a long term, the buttock flatten and creases appear, the shoulders get indented (lying on the side) as the TPE is soft and not elastic enough.
This is blatantly obvious bullshit, doesn't matter how often you will repeat it.
You even don't speak only for your own doll.
This is exactly the opposite of what 6YE TPE is known for!
Out_Of_Sync was mentioning on just the same doll (169C) purchased from an approved vendor :
Out_Of_Sync wrote:I'd like to chime in about the overall quality of 6ye dolls. I've had mine for 10 months now and am still overwhelming happy with her. The TPE is incredibly soft and exceedingly durable. She's been in my bed every night for the last 10 months. No issues with deformation, creasing or staining. A small amount of damage in the nether regions, but no issues with cracking or tearing in the other high stress areas like knees, elbows, armpits, groin, etc.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=100585
I could leave my 6YE dolls in sitting or lying position for weeks without any issues
A soft cushion is of course strongly recommended for every doll in such positions for a long time.
Even on a logical term it's not easy to follow that kind of bizarre argumentation :
"Standing is a must for 6YE TPE because if the doll remain lying for a long term.... "
What is when the doll doesn't remain lying for a long term? Is standing then a must as well? Because of flatten buttock & appearing creases?
What is if she is lying on a cushion or in the bed
Is standing then a must as well??
My experience is that she can stay in bed forever without causing any problems
Dollsampler wrote: 2. The second problem I have for standing the doll is linked to the knees ball-joint. You must pull the legs backward so much to block the balljoint that the legs are crooked (she looks a little bit like a grasshoper lol) If you try to correct that by pushing the legs a little forward they arch immediately and the doll fall.
I wouls suggest to 6YE to modify a little bit the backward locking system in order for the legs to be straigher when locked
This is one of 6YE's first dolls (not even Premium anymore) with extremely long and thin legs.
Similar to my Jazzmine, which is most of her time in a sitting or lying position
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

OMG!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

:|
I ordered a 165 C cup and received a 169 C cup as the former was no longer produced I suppose.
They do make a 165 C cup, but not in premium!
The vendor had NO RIGHT to do this swap w/o your permission.
I have asked them to make the C cup premium, but what do I know, right?
I got a 169 and sold her because I did not like her shape.
The shape on the 165C is alot nicer IMHO.
You are 100% correct about standing these dolls.
The ball joint knees are alot different than any others knee joint on the market.
BCD
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: adjusted font size
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I'm glad I saw this thread because this is one of my 2 choices for my 3rd doll.

So the 165 isn't premium but the 169 is?
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It depends upon which 165 you want.
The 165F cup is premium and they are supposedly working on ball joint wrists for her.
The 165 C cup which has a lot nicer figure iMHO than the 169 is still NOT premium.
Why?
Why?
Why?
IMHO, 6ye should make the c cup premium.
I had three people waiting, but instead they make a BUFF doll....
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I meant the 165 C cup

The F cup is a bit to heavy for me but the C-cup looks promising.

If I got this doll I'd want it premium
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

6ye are you listening?
Do I need to suggest to my BCD Fmer get a WM or SY doll or will you make this doll premium?
Your c sculpt is sexy as hell and I have a very good eye so please make this happen!
BCD
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I 2nd that

You're definitely right about the 169 body not being as nice as the 165 the butt looks flat and her legs don't look as shapely as the 165cm.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dollsampler wrote:I ordered a 165 C cup and received a 169 C cup as the former was no longer produced I suppose.
Was this a swap made by you, the vendor or did 6Ye just send out the wrong doll?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

There was a mess in the factory when I ordered the 165 C cup (in april) and when the doll was ready on the pictures and video I saw that it was not a C cup but rather a F model. So it was refused and they promised to make a C cup. On ther second doll, on the factory pictures the breast was a C cup and the measurements they indicated were the one of the 165 C cup (B.W.H. 84 56 91) so I accepted it and when I received it that was the 169 cm size (legs 93 cm instead of 87 cm)
Of course I could have refused it but it is a very attractive doll with the beautifull luna head (as advertised in the 6YE 165 C cup gallery) so I didnt complain.
I wanted to see how the 165 cm body looks like so I have ordered the 165 F cup (not another 165 C cup because I am convinced their 165 C production line has a problem now.) with two other heads.

I dont understand how some 6YE owners have no problems with the flattening of the buttock or with shoulder indents when their doll is lying long term. When my 169 C cup arrived the buttock was flattened both side during transportation. 2 weeks later I still can see a small flat area and on top of that a crease appeared at the lower right buttock when I kept her lying.

All this said I like the 6YE TPE because amongst my 9 dolls recently received that is the one which has the best erotic touch feeling.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Dollsampler wrote:There was a mess in the factory when I ordered the 165 C cup (in april) and when the doll was ready on the pictures and video I saw that it was not a C cup but rather a F model. So it was refused and they promised to make a C cup. On ther second doll, on the factory pictures the breast was a C cup and the measurements they indicated were the one of the 165 C cup (B.W.H. 84 56 91) so I accepted it and when I received it that was the 169 cm size (legs 93 cm instead of 87 cm)
Of course I could have refused it but it is a very attractive doll with the beautifull luna head (as advertised in the 6YE 165 C cup gallery) so I didnt complain.
I wanted to see how the 165 cm body looks like so I have ordered the 165 F cup (not another 165 C cup because I am convinced their 165 C production line has a problem now.) with two other heads.

I dont understand how some 6YE owners have no problems with the flattening of the buttock or with shoulder indents when their doll is lying long term. When my 169 C cup arrived the buttock was flattened both side during transportation. 2 weeks later I still can see a small flat area and on top of that a crease appeared at the lower right buttock when I kept her lying.

All this said I like the 6YE TPE because amongst my 9 dolls recently received that is the one which has the best erotic touch feeling.
Hi Dollsampler,

Is it the crease you are talking about? I saw that on few 6YE dolls pictures...
image.jpg
image.jpg (141.5 KiB) Viewed 2005 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hello Babel99. Yes the crease which appeared when laying her on the bed after 3 days on the right side buttock is similar to the ones on your pictures.
If I am correct you own the 164D which has an incredibly lifelike body but whose weight is 42 kgs (Mine is already 37 kgs)

The problem with the increasing size of the dolls is that the pressure on the TPE increase with the 3D dimensions of the body.
For example let assume a doll of 100 cm has a pressure of a value equal to 1 unit on the TPE in contact with some surfaces of her body
A doll of 170 cm is 70 per cent taller and if body proportions are kept,, has a body surface which is 140 per cent bigger when unfortunately the volume (or weight) is 210 per cent bigger.That means that the pressure on the TPE has increased from 1 unit to 1.5 unit that is a 50 per cent increase( 1 unit time 210 divided by 140)

I have not experienced the flattening, indent (shoulder), crease problem while laying (3 days also) the 8 other dolls (including the 166cm ASDOLL muscular of 45 kgs) which unfortunately for the erotic contact have firmer TPE.So we must be carefull and as Döllinger wrote use soft (ideally shaped to follow the curves of the body) cushion when keeping these 6YE dolls laying or sitting.
Personnaly I prefer the dolls to stay standing as it give more life appearance to them.

INFORMATIONS