www.6yedollglobal.com/

6yE and our game plan at BCD

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

6yE and our game plan at BCD

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I will be blunt
6YE makes great dolls
They are a world class provider of TPE dolls and IMHO, no one makes a better doll
NO ONE
Our goal at BCD is to help them improve their customer service and reduce mistakes
This was their first year as a TDF vendor during CNY and this is when most of the problems began.
Mistakes will happen
How the issues are resolved and how quickly is very important.
I love my 164 6ye D cup
She is on my bed
Wire wrists have pros and cons
The biggest pro is the risk of dislocated fingers is far less
Of course you can not lean on her wrist, but IMHO, you should lean on a dolls forearms NOT her wrists any ways.
That is all for now
Best,
Jeff aka BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: 6yE and our game plan at BCD

Post by RGC_0767 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will be blunt
Of course you can not lean on her wrist, but IMHO, you should lean on a dolls forearms NOT her wrists any ways.
That is all for now
Best,
Jeff aka BCD
One advantage of the wire flex, does not bust at wrist. My lady broke her fingers at mid palm. The wires used were very thin. 0.7 mm each, 2 strand. Not durable.
WM's snap at wrist easier. Most breaks seem to occur there.
flex-wrist.jpg
If looking at these, it appears it does snap where it comes out of flex. About mid-palm. Where they are kinked, I did this when removing them from the tubing.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will be blunt
6YE makes great dolls
They are a world class provider of TPE dolls and IMHO, no one makes a better doll
NO ONE
Our goal at BCD is to help them improve their customer service and reduce mistakes
This was their first year as a TDF vendor during CNY and this is when most of the problems began.
Mistakes will happen
How the issues are resolved and how quickly is very important.
I love my 164 6ye D cup
She is on my bed
That is all for now
Best,
Jeff aka BCD
Jeff, this is really fair and a great attitude!!
Would be a tragedy, if we lost such a innovative and creative company and all this would ruin their business.
They should get even the chance to restore their reputation and solve these unacceptable things. Or we can go on with digging...
And complain again about some missing fucking bolts for the feets instead of buying them for a buck in a hardware store like we were suggesting with exact technical specifications.
But NO feedback here, even no thanks! Thank You!!
And of course, such a service is embarrassing. But NO major issue

Even when some people here try saying the opposite... again and again
Even though very soft...
It's the most durable TPE I've ever used - no easy tearing, NO fast getting pressure marks like some other soft brands (got 3 6YE and even more other dolls to compare)
SSD is saying : "The TPE of 6Ye Premium Dolls is one of the most durable TPE formula in the market"
6YE is saying :
"​3. Durability
We have a unique formula on our dolls, make our dolls very durable. Many of the others easily tear when you pose them around for sex or photography. This issue will rarely happen on our dolls. If you are a vendor prefer a weak doll to sell more glue for profit, our dolls are not for you."

The ball-joint skeleton is superior to any other available skeleton.

That's what our godfather of doll photography Alottahope was saying :
"Currently At the alter of gratitude
I have pretty much every late model 6ye body here. They have the new ball joint skeleton. These dolls move like butter. No other doll matches the slick and easy way in which they can be manipulated. The new head connector is really nice too. "

This all was the reason for me to support them from the very beginning
Their communication and activity here was really matchless a long time.
Then unfortunately the first problems occurred..
Activity dropped down..

6YE deserves a chance though!

That's my most perfect and most developed doll I ever owned
6YE 161E with ball-joint wrist
PicsArt_05-17-07.44.35.jpg
PicsArt_05-17-07.44.35.jpg (86.11 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
PicsArt_05-17-07.59.01.jpg
PicsArt_05-17-07.59.01.jpg (74.77 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
PicsArt_05-17-08.30.48.jpg
PicsArt_05-17-08.30.48.jpg (82.19 KiB) Viewed 3764 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I'd like to chime in about the overall quality of 6ye dolls. I've had mine for 10 months now and am still overwhelming happy with her. The TPE is incredibly soft and exceedingly durable. She's been in my bed every night for the last 10 months. No issues with deformation, creasing or staining. A small amount of damage in the nether regions, but no issues with cracking or tearing in the other high stress areas like knees, elbows, armpits, groin, etc. Just 1 finger poke so far, from day one. Only real damage is to feet around the standing bolts which can mostly be attributed to operator error. The ball joint skeleton is excellent.

The first wire wrist began to get loose about 3 months in and the second pretty recently. Both still hold a pose, but barely.

In my opinion the wire wrist design is one of the weakest design flaws with this or most other dolls, so when 6ye announced the introduction of ball joint wrists on these new dolls with even better body sculps, I was excited to get one.

I'll be holding off on getting another 6ye doll until they get their act together, but I really hope they do, because they have been a great addition to the doll world.

And 6ye if you are going to be making 164D dolls with wire wrists, do everyone the favor of updating your website to truthfully reflect your product.

Thanks!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Out_Of_Sync,
They do not have a ball joint wrists on their site as of right now for the 164D.
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/164cm-d-cup-premium1.html
vs
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/161cm-e-cup-premium1.html
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Below is a classic example of what IMHO sets them apart from other TPE doll makers....

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Out_Of_Sync,
They do not have a ball joint wrists on their site as of right now for the 164D.
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/164cm-d-cup-premium1.html
vs
https://www.6yedollglobal.com/161cm-e-cup-premium1.html
Sorry, my mistake, I missed that 6ye had already removed the ball joint wrists from the 164D specs.

Thanks for pointing that out Jeff.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

catnap

Post by catnap »

I have several 6YE dolls that I adopted from another collector who changes dolls like I change socks. In fact, Jeff helped me get a new N24 head for one of them that an unfortunate run in with a too- friendly dog...

IMO, 6YE dolls have the best TPE out there. I haven't seen a tear on a single one of them - other than the head that got used as a dog's chew toy. I've seen some awful tears on other dolls.

Add to that, I think 6YE makes some of the nicest faces, and their dolls pose very easily. Are they perfect? No. No doll is. But as someone who also has silicone dolls, I think 6YE is the closest thing quality-wise that I've seen.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

The attitude of "shut up and go to the hardware store" is quite a shame. It's almost like an intimidating remark meant to silence a legitimate buyer complaint. The order was not filled correctly and the follow-up to correct the error was lacking. At least that's what I read. So the whole argument of the quality really is "off target". The problem is with QC and resolution of QC errors. The buyer is entitled to get the doll he ordered and to share his experience with other possible consumers. And unless I missed something, I didn't see any resolution or changes to "business as usual". So the real question isn't even product quality related, it's whether or not you will get what was ordered or will they fix any errors? And from the threads I read, it doesn't appear that this went well at all.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm with, ccrider32759 on this one. It doesn't matter how good your product is, if your QC is so lacking that obvious mistakes, however minor, can go undetected or even worse, you fail to adequately address it after the sale.

Suppose your new car was delivered with a tiny chip in the paint and the dealer told you, "That's nothing. Just go and get yourself some touch-up paint." Would you happily then just take care of it yourself or raise holy hell? :x

Sure, mistakes happen and manufacturers should be given every opportunity to redeem themselves. I'm just not seeing much effort being put forth by them here.

I don't own a 6Ye product, but I do like what I've seen from them. I really hope they will take the necessary steps to improve their QC and customer service. If I could give them one piece of advice it would be this; In the eye of potential buyers, your product is only as good as your last complaint and how it was handled.

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Dr. Dollinger,

What brand and head # is that in the three photos you post of the doll in the black bikini? She’s beautiful.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

An old post from about 2 1/2 years ago but, I'm wondering what the initial problems were and are they(6Ye) now up to snuff?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hi,
Yes they are.
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS