www.6yedollglobal.com/

Got the wrong doll...no help forthcoming

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Got the wrong doll...no help forthcoming

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I ordered a 6YE 165 f cup back in March. It took about 6 weeks but finally arrived in late April. The doll I received was not what was ordered, and clearly not the doll shown in pics and video sent prior to shipping. I ordered this through Jeffrey at BCD. Jeffrey was and has been helpful through the process, but there has been no response over the last couple of weeks.

The doll I ordered was to have standing feet, shrugging shoulders, vaginal insert. Didn't get any of those. The doll in the pics they sent me clearly has feet bolts, the doll I received does not. There is a slit for one bolt on one foot.

In addition the doll has an extremely small anal opening, maybe you can fit a finger in it. I also think there is something wrong with the joints, it takes all my strength to move the legs and sometimes the arms.

I'm looking to get a replacement doll or some very major consideration. Starting to think I've been royally ripped off. I do think the doll they sent me was some production line reject.

There has been no response from 6YE the past 2 weeks, they've gone quiet.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Dollbabsown

Re: Got the wrong doll...no help forthcoming

Post by Dollbabsown »

Got about 3 weeks ago also my 6ye doll, and also not all the requests i had where there.
I ordered pink/blank nails, got red nails. ( can live with that now )
Had several mails to 6ye, but didin't get an answer how it was possible to recive red nails.
The factory pictures they send had the pink/blank nails.
Also orderd a blond an an curly wig, get 2 curly wigs and a black one.
At first they where not willing to send blond wig like i orderd, but by continu stay calm and explain that THEY make a mistake they where willing to send the blond wig.
I recommend to email them every other day and report what is wrong with the ordered doll.
But you're vendor must be willing to do something with this i suppose.
You payed you're money to him, and he is supposed to deal with things like this i should say. ( i ordered directly by the factory ).
Hopefully they will react, and try to solve the problem with respect and so that you are happy with the order.
All producers want a good comment, and without an answer you do not.
China is another way of comunizing, that is clear to me by now.
Good luck with this bad story, and I hope it will be a success story!
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Let set the record straight!
I email 6ye all the time and I CAN NOT MAKE THEM REPLY BACK
IMHO....Their QC sucks!
They can not send out bolts and/or inserts.
They make great dolls but this is F%&%g ludicrous!
BCD
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: adjusted font size

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Damn! I was having second thoughts, better skeleton and all that, but glad I went with WM now. :drinking:

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Sounds like a guy would be better off ordering a doll from Amazon. Atleast you know you're gambling then.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Wish that thread will not be deleted again, but as positive criticism ... 6YE ... you really need to put some emphasis on quality control / shipping.

We read a lot of those complaints for doll coming from 6YE. Seems like the dolls are fine, but they are commonly not what was ordered. This is not acceptable for 2000$ USD product.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

These are the third and fourth issues alike in only a few weeks I read here. The production and after-sales services seem as 'good' as the DH168 one. How disappointing, I was seriously looking for a 164D...
30pointbuck wrote:Sounds like a guy would be better off ordering a doll from Amazon. Atleast you know you're gambling then.
In that case, you will probably order from Amazon's market place. The third-party reseller on the market place will use dropshipping services from the chinese manufacturer, like any other reseller does. So, it won't help IMHO.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Let set the record straight!
I email 6ye all the time and I CAN NOT MAKE THEM REPLY BACK
IMHO....Their QC sucks!
They can not send out bolts and/or inserts.
They make great dolls but this is F%&%g ludicrous!
BCD

Agreed, seen post where WM was dropping the ball, as well as others. Makes one wonder about Mfg approved vendors on Alibaba or Aliexpress. At least you would buy at a much better price.

wonder how Doll4ever is doing with QC and Customer service

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I heard back from 6YE that they will get me a replacement. That is an exceptional response.

I really do believe that this was NOT a production error as the pics were the correct doll. Seems that someone in their shipping just packed up the wrong one. And again, I think what they sent me was some production reject.

I'm looking forward to having this resolved.
Hiyoko's Galleries:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

All's well that ends well. Keep your fingers crossed though. :wink:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:I heard back from 6YE that they will get me a replacement. That is an exceptional response.

I really do believe that this was NOT a production error as the pics were the correct doll. Seems that someone in their shipping just packed up the wrong one. And again, I think what they sent me was some production reject.

I'm looking forward to having this resolved.
Come back to this thread for the conclusion. I guess a lot of people here are interested in the resolution of this.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

I'll certainly provide an update when this is finally resolved.

Meanwhile, I'd like to make clear that Jeff at BCD has been very helpful through the whole process and he's in no way at
fault.

Second, though the doll I received has many problems and issues, the two heads I ordered are gorgeous. And the body, though flawed, is amazing and beautiful - soft, smooth, really no odor to speak of. They do seem to make a nice product, but clearly they have issues in executing the entire process. I hope they get it all straightened out.
Hiyoko's Galleries:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Babel,
Trust me, other manufacturer's have had their problems that were resolved behind closed doors.
In fact, one compromise was the MFR paid shipping of a storage box ($200) and I gave my BCD FMer my SKT storage case.
Jeff
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri May 18, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: adjusted font size
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

WatmEyedoin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WatmEyedoin »

Hope you get it resolved - I just got a picture of my Doll Ordered on May 1st via SSD and it's mostly correct except the wig (no biggee - looks good enough) and the pubes not the style that I chose - (hoping they fix that before shipping) - but the doll itself looked great - picture didn't show the hands or feet, so on blind faith - I'll assume they got that right.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I'm standing behind 6YE here. I've only had 6YE on my site for a couple months and have had great customer service with them. All of my orders have gone smoothly with no issues. I understand that things happen and maybe not all the information is revealed when issues like this are posted here. To have a knee jerk reaction such as writing them off is a bit extreme. 6YE has some of the best dolls out there and this situation doen't warrant ruining their reputation.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS