www.6yedollglobal.com/

WM head on a 6ye?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Combobreaker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

WM head on a 6ye?

Post by Combobreaker »

So I already have a 165 k-cup and I really like WM #130 head with open mouth. Unfortunately 6ye doesn't have anything similiar as well as sleeping heads. So does anyone have an experience with fitting WM heads on a 6ye doll? Not that I don't like 6ye original heads, on the contrary, but there is little variety to my taste. And do 6ye use hollow half-eyes shells or full eye-balls?

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM head on a 6ye?

Post by amytyl »

They do use half shell eyes. Depending on the 6ye head you have already there are ways to modify it to fit. I just modified my WM #51 head to fit my 6YE 164d cup. It's a pretty permanent mod, though.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

FullHouse

Re: WM head on a 6ye?

Post by FullHouse »

Dollhouse offers plenty of adapters for your needs ;)

INFORMATIONS