www.6yedollglobal.com/

6Ye Fruity Smell

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
rwsim727
Active Poster
Active Poster

6Ye Fruity Smell

Post by rwsim727 »

I will admit that when KiWi and I first met, her fruity TPE scent was quite strong. Now the fragrance is a wonderful, refreshing source of comfort. One of the first thing I do when I come home from work is bury my face into her 'F' cup boobs and get several deep lung fulls.
But the scent is fading.... :roll: :roll:

Does 6Ye sell that scent for the addicts ?

BTW, I made the mistake of using permanent markers on her lips. Never again! :shakefist: The mineral oil just carries the color into the skin around her lips and she looked like I had been using her face as a punching bag. It's finally fading deep into the skin and slowly looking normal. I noticed recently that TFM, on his Amateur Doll Surgeon video, recommends permanent markers. If I comment on that video, it would just be lost in the sea of comments.

And yes, I still owe the crew here some pictures....

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6Ye Fruity Smell

Post by Dollsampler »

Very interesting to know that the permanent markers are not fit for the make-up of 6YE dolls. The softness of 6YE TPE add to the problem I think. But nevertheless when oiling my dolls I stay clear from the areas were make -up is applied.
Regarding the fruity smell I agree with you that it is agreable but I doubt it is healthy to absorb too much of the scent of a freshly moulded doll even if it is agreable like some solvants odors.. So the fading of the scent is safe I think.

catnap

Re: 6Ye Fruity Smell

Post by catnap »

It's strange. I have three 6YE dolls, and none of them really had much smell at all. I have a YL doll that smelled like fruit punch for months, even after repeated washings. Then it suddenly dissipated.

INFORMATIONS