www.6yedollglobal.com/

164 d wire wrists?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
b33

164 d wire wrists?

Post by b33 »

So on the 30th of April I received my 6y e 164 D Body and N24 head doll. After very carefully unpacking her and looking things over I noticed that one of her wrists was much more loose than the other side it wasn't too bad but it was definitely different and also not all of her joints were tightened exactly the same amount so I just figured one side was a little different than the other but after I started feeling around I discovered that the joints instead of being ball joint like was stated on the website for any of the newer premium bodies they were actually made out of wire so unlike on most other dolls where there is a wrist plate that is hinged at the forearm these were just five wires going into the forearm to become the wrist and then they Branch out and become the fingers. So I was a little concerned about this. I sent a message to Jeff from booty call dolls and he said that yeah it looks like the 164d that he'd received also has the same wrist set up so I wasn't super concerned about it I just figured I'd be really careful and everything would be okay so I went as far as to get wrist braces to put on the doll so I wouldn't injur her while in bed or trying to poser but as the days went by even the slightest movement of the wrist caused it to become more loose and break even further now the wrist is completely broken in fact two of the finger wires I've had to pull out of the hand so that they stop poking through the tips of the fingers putting more holes in them. Now I know the wire finger thing isn't new or unique to any doll manufacturer but I think the wire wrist thing is pretty crappy especially since supposedly 6 ye it's supposed to have such a great skeleton and on this particular model is supposed to have ball joint wrist. I'll post some pictures of the wires that I pulled out of the hand a little bit later but I'm just a little disappointed because the rest of the doll is fantastic but this hand thing is the worst 6ye is supposed to have the best skeleton but you know the hands are worse than just about every other doll on the market as far as this setup is concerned so Jeff has been great he's been seeing if there's anything we can do but 6 ye needs to get their act together.
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 164 d wire wrists?

Post by Dollsampler »

My 6YE 169 Ccup. has the same wrist made of wire squeezed inside a flatened pipe end.
However my experience with 9 dolls of different trade marks showed me that all hand and wrist design are really a weak point. I use to wrap the lower arm of all of them to protect them from breaking.
Some not standing dolls skeleton have still the same wire design for the feet also

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Wrist-Tube.jpg
You mean like this? The wires do not break at palm plate, but will bust beyond the flex. Actually replacing this design appears easier than the palm plate design on WM. Can remove the tubing easily.
I replaced one hand on my lady. waiting till other side goes, then I am gonna try to fabricate a ball bearing wrist/finger plate somehow. (Maybe) :)

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I just learned that another manufacturer is using wire wrists in its current production dolls.
To avoid betraying a confidence and also hijacking this thread I will refrain from mentioning the company name.
If their US rep wants to make this info public, I’ll leave it up to him.
Wire wrists? Still? Seriously?
T’Bolt

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Thndrrbolt wrote:I just learned that another manufacturer is using wire wrists in its current production dolls.
To avoid betraying a confidence and also hijacking this thread I will refrain from mentioning the company name.
T’Bolt
Actually if you look at it this way. These flex tubes do not break off at the steel tube. Wires break beyond it, but still very thin wires. so will break in mid palm (mine did) and at knuckles etc. On my lady there was not a lot off room to beef up where the wires come out of the steel tubing. Could, but wrist would bulge :)
It's basically a do it yourself repair. (It's not hard)

CC was going to design an improvement for these types of wrists. Unfortunately, well you know :(

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

After double checking (and comparing with my other brand dolls) I found that on my 6YE the pipe flatened to press the palm wires rotate also in the forearm (it was only firm because my 169 C is brand new) like many other brands dolls. So the wrist do not rotate by torsion of the palm wires which would be disappointing.
Nevertheless, here with 6YE the problem for the finger wires (which are of course thinner than the "palm" wires shown on the picture above) is the fact that 6YE TPE is very fragile because of it softeness. So the fingers can elongate easily beyond the wire lenght and when coming back could be pierced by the wires (I got that on one hand).
I have not that problem with my evo Sasa or my ASDOLL 166 muscular (palm wires) neither my WM 168 A (palm plate) but it is similar with my JY 168 because on this latter the TPE is medium soft.
I would suggest as a simple remedy ( if applicable during or after the moulding) to use locally (for the fingers and palms) a firm TPE like DH168 but keep elsewhere the 6YE so agreable and lifelike TPE. Also a very elastic softer TPE like the one of the Vagina inserts should be used locally for the breasts which in such case could remain solid

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dollsampler wrote:After double checking (and comparing with my other brand dolls) I found that on my 6YE the pipe flatened to press the palm wires rotate also in the forearm (it was only firm because my 169 C is brand new) like many other brands dolls. So the wrist do not rotate by torsion of the palm wires which would be disappointing.
Nevertheless, here with 6YE the problem for the finger wires (which are of course thinner than the "palm" wires shown on the picture above) is the fact that 6YE TPE is very fragile because of it softeness. So the fingers can elongate easily beyond the wire lenght and when coming back could be pierced by the wires (I got that on one hand).
I have not that problem with my evo Sasa or my ASDOLL 166 muscular (palm wires) neither my WM 168 A (palm plate) but it is similar with my JY 168 because on this latter the TPE is medium soft.
I would suggest as a simple remedy ( if applicable during or after the moulding) to use locally (for the fingers and palms) a firm TPE like DH168 but keep elsewhere the 6YE so agreable and lifelike TPE. Also a very elastic softer TPE like the one of the Vagina inserts should be used locally for the breasts which in such case could remain solid
In the pic I posted above, The finger wires are 0.7 mm each. Two wires. Wrapped in thin string, and a thin coat of an adhesive. (crazy glue possibly)
Posing this doll on her hands and knees, works, but does not take much imagination what sort of stress it would create. The tube is attached via nut, which can be removed. On my doll it is only 2 inches long this tube.
But then I've seen pics of other dolls skeletons, where it look as if it does not remove. A tube going right to elbow joint.
An Amazon purchased doll which had been dissected. Which I had seen here posted recently.
All in the name of R&D. or R&R Research and Repair. :)

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

This is incredibly disappointing. 164D is listed on the 6ye website as having ball joint wrists. Sorry to hear about your troubles...

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

b33 wrote:So on the 30th of April I received my 6y e 164 D Body and N24 head doll. After very carefully unpacking her and looking things over I noticed that one of her wrists was much more loose than the other side it wasn't too bad but it was definitely different and also not all of her joints were tightened exactly the same amount so I just figured one side was a little different than the other but after I started feeling around I discovered that the joints instead of being ball joint like was stated on the website for any of the newer premium bodies they were actually made out of wire so unlike on most other dolls where there is a wrist plate that is hinged at the forearm these were just five wires going into the forearm to become the wrist and then they Branch out and become the fingers. So I was a little concerned about this. I sent a message to Jeff from booty call dolls and he said that yeah it looks like the 164d that he'd received also has the same wrist set up so I wasn't super concerned about it I just figured I'd be really careful and everything would be okay so I went as far as to get wrist braces to put on the doll so I wouldn't injur her while in bed or trying to poser but as the days went by even the slightest movement of the wrist caused it to become more loose and break even further now the wrist is completely broken in fact two of the finger wires I've had to pull out of the hand so that they stop poking through the tips of the fingers putting more holes in them. Now I know the wire finger thing isn't new or unique to any doll manufacturer but I think the wire wrist thing is pretty crappy especially since supposedly 6 ye it's supposed to have such a great skeleton and on this particular model is supposed to have ball joint wrist. I'll post some pictures of the wires that I pulled out of the hand a little bit later but I'm just a little disappointed because the rest of the doll is fantastic but this hand thing is the worst 6ye is supposed to have the best skeleton but you know the hands are worse than just about every other doll on the market as far as this setup is concerned so Jeff has been great he's been seeing if there's anything we can do but 6 ye needs to get their act together.

I would be beyond disappointed. I would be actually Pissed! Especially if I was baited and switched like that. I say hold the feet to the fire. and demand some compensation for being told it was made this way and then it turns out not. I mean really spending that kind of money one would expect some measure of truthfulness.
Thndrrbolt wrote:I just learned that another manufacturer is using wire wrists in its current production dolls.
T’Bolt
And this does absolutely nothing to stop these kinds of shenanigans by manufacturers... Believe you me, I will call out bad actors when I see them. Protecting them just lets manufacturers get away with shoddy crap products. We will never get decent fingers by doing this. It's absolutely NO warranty on these things to begin with, and being screwed up out of the box is WRONG.
I mean we are not speaking of a couple hundred dollars here.. we are in over a grand or so. I want to make INFORMED choices on my major purchases. I mean How else has Consumer Reports lasted these many years?

All I am saying you are not betraying the confidence in the product, Unless you are the one that designed the junk and put it into production. I grant you, this if I was looking at a doll and as secretive as these manufacturers are with the tech, I would want to know what brands to avoid. If they want my business the get your product ready for prime-time.

I mean, I have been through this shit too. Fortunately I just bit the bullet and was able to engineer a great improvement with RGC's advisement.

One month old doll from WM here:
Palm plate with shit wires in it. OEM
Palm plate with shit wires in it. OEM
palmplate.png (238.69 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
I am not trying to be offensive or confrontational, but the truth is the truth. Reps be damned, they should either stand behind the quality, or make it better or eat it like I have to do in my profession.

/rant
Rk
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

First generation 6YE dolls like the 165G(167G) the 169C got the wired wrist with forearm rotation. Floppy hands, but it was quite useful
Second generation dolls like the 150B/D, 160D the 165F didn't have floppy hands anymore but the forearm rotation was gone. Both have no wrist plate, only wires, squeezed in a tube
Last generation dolls, like the 161E, 165N, 163B, 164D are supposed to have the ball-joint wrist.
The main reason for me to get the 161E , among other improvements, was definitely the ball-joint wrist.
So, I made it very clear, how important this was to me
After the doll was produced, Isaac from Sexysexdoll.com (SSD) told me that she has only the wired wrist and asked me if that's gonna be a problem.
YES! Absolutely!
So, with really great support of Isaac again I got the 161E with ball-joint wrist.
If he didn't ask me before, I would have gotten the wired wrist instead
I think the same goes for the 164D and all other new gen dolls. If you like to own a last generation 6YE, it's important to ensure that you get that ball-joint!!
Might not very helpful for the people who already got their dolls
I really don't know why this outdated design even exist anymore. Maybe it's a cost factor??
Dollsampler wrote: Nevertheless.. is the fact that 6YE TPE is very fragile because of it softeness.
I got 3 6YE dolls, can say without a doubt - although very soft, it's the most durable TPE on the market
No tearing issues, no easy pressure marks, no ugly creases or scratches
The 6YE TPE is more stain resistant than any other TPE
JY TPE is also very durable but much more firm
Compared with my great YL165, the hands and wrists (ball-joint) are on another level. Beginning from the great details, realistic structure of the hands to the function of movement /rotation.
Nothing to compare here

But 6YE has definitely to explain this and should come back to communicate like in the beginning
They had major issues with the chinese cny and moving to a new factory. That's only fair to mention
As pre-festival production is increased to fill the ‘New Year gap’, and pressure on suppliers rises, quality can suffer.
Quality issues can then continue after the holiday as high employee turnover means that new workers have to be found and trained to replace those that didn’t return – meaning delays are also possible.

This is of course no excuse for these not acceptable things
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dr Dollinger wrote: I really don't know why this outdated design even exist anymore. Maybe it's a cost factor??

As pre-festival production is increased to fill the ‘New Year gap’, and pressure on suppliers rises, quality can suffer.
Quality issues can then continue after the holiday as high employee turnover means that new workers have to be found and trained to replace those that didn’t return – meaning delays are also possible.

This is of course no excuse for these not acceptable things
Everything is a cost factor. Products are getting made cheaper all the time. Not cheap in dollar value, cheap in quality. 1000% profit would have been unheard of decades ago. Not anymore.
Yep I've worked for a couple companies where turnover was high. Shitty jobs, shitty pay :) I was one of those who one day did not return LOL

I'm playing around with an idea for a ball bearing wrist to incorporate into the tube. Not an engineer, just like to tinker.
Hot Rod custom dolly :)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

RGC_0767 wrote: Everything is a cost factor. Products are getting made cheaper all the time. Not cheap in dollar value, cheap in quality. 1000% profit would have been unheard of decades ago. Not anymore.
Yep I've worked for a couple companies where turnover was high. Shitty jobs, shitty pay :) I was one of those who one day did not return LOL
Yeah, if it's just only a cost factor that would be very stupid in the end. A disappointed customer isn't really beneficial. There isn't even the opportunity to decide what to choose
Maybe it's a lack of parts... I don't know..
Though it must be a reason for doing this. Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense..
RGC_0767 wrote:I'm playing around with an idea for a ball bearing wrist to incorporate into the tube. Not an engineer, just like to tinker.
Hot Rod custom dolly :)
That sounds really cool :D
Please more details & stay us informed
Was doing some broken/dislocated wire repair from the wrist plate myself with experimenting with different materials..
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

b33, it makes me sad to read about this problem. :cry: Your doll is so beautiful.

Dr Dollinger, thank you for your helpful informations.

The following makes it clear that there are two different skeletons:
Dr Dollinger wrote:...After the doll was produced, Isaac from Sexysexdoll.com (SSD) told me that she has only the wired wrist and asked me if that's gonna be a problem for me.
YES! Absolutely!
So, with really great support of Isaac again I got the 161E with ball-joint wrist. ...
This sounds like 6Ye still produces non Premium dolls with old skeleton. (from there homepage https://www.6yedollglobal.com/):
6YE Premium ONLY supplies our Premium products (6Ye Premium sexy real sex dolls) to our authorised overseas reseller listing here. All products being sold by other channels are either scam dolls or the old version (old skeleton, old TPE formula, old vagina & anus design).
This are the features of the 164D Premium (https://www.6yedollglobal.com/164cm-d-cup-premium1.html):
Ball-joint skeleton
Ball-joint wrist
Ball-joint shrug shoulder
Enhanced finger-wire tip design
Ball-joint neck
​Realistic Vagina and Anus hole
Quick Head Connector 2nd Gen
Now I have a simple question: Is the new doll from b33 a 6Ye Premium?
@b33: Does your doll have shrugging shoulders and the 2nd gen head connector?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The bottom line is 6ye needs to chime in an say why the $%^! their site states ball joint it is not!
We have a thread under BCD about the 164 D cup.
Obviously there is no way fir me to have a sample of every doll, but my 164d was a return and I am going to keep her that is how awesome she is.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Tsall wrote: Now I have a simple question: Is the new doll from b33 a 6Ye Premium?
@b33: Does your doll have shrugging shoulders and the 2nd gen head connector?
I really doubt that there are different skeletons sold by these approved vendors (BCD /SSD)
Even Jeff from BCD got the wired wrists
Like I know they sell only 6YE premium dolls.
All new dolls are just only Premium like the older 150B/150D, 160D, 166A and the 165F ( both versions - wired /upgraded ball-joint wrist)
Shrugging shoulders are only optional.
If there is a ball-joint neck, it's definitely a new skeleton.
So, only the wrist design is different. For whatever reason..

Roona
_

INFORMATIONS