www.6yedollglobal.com/

164 d wire wrists?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Johnbuhr

Re: 164 d wire wrists?

Post by Johnbuhr »

b33 wrote:So in my opinion I think the whole hand situation with these dolls is flawed. I don't see why the manufacturers can't do with the hands and or feet what they do with the heads which is put a socket at the end of the forearm and allow the customer to purchase different hands and or feet depending on how much they want to spend or the style of they like. I'll bet there's people that would pay quite a bit of money for some hands that were made out of a more durable material and actually had a skeleton inside and they were better gripping and more realistic looking it would be great for photos, you know you can have a set of cheap hands that came with the doll and then I said a nice ones that you put on there for photos and then maybe another set that use so that they don't get mangled when you're sleeping with her.
That's exactly what I tought when I first saw the weak hand design off dolls. Why not make interchangeable hands using quick connectors?
Also, the fact that the hands would be molded separately could make it much easier to integrate a thicker and hinged finger bone structure (and so a thinner TPE layer).

flying42

Re: 164 d wire wrists?

Post by flying42 »

Johnbuhr wrote:
b33 wrote:So in my opinion I think the whole hand situation with these dolls is flawed. I don't see why the manufacturers can't do with the hands and or feet what they do with the heads which is put a socket at the end of the forearm and allow the customer to purchase different hands and or feet depending on how much they want to spend or the style of they like. I'll bet there's people that would pay quite a bit of money for some hands that were made out of a more durable material and actually had a skeleton inside and they were better gripping and more realistic looking it would be great for photos, you know you can have a set of cheap hands that came with the doll and then I said a nice ones that you put on there for photos and then maybe another set that use so that they don't get mangled when you're sleeping with her.
That's exactly what I tought when I first saw the weak hand design off dolls. Why not make interchangeable hands using quick connectors?
Also, the fact that the hands would be molded separately could make it much easier to integrate a thicker and hinged finger bone structure (and so a thinner TPE layer).
Yes ~ similar in function to a life-size BJD, only with close wrist seams, possibly up on the forearm if the seam could be double-sided tape on overlapped skin? Hands should be the next level at this point, the manufacturers need to step up. :evidence: :arrow: :sleeping: One thing that could help this succeed at the ground level is the first design. It seems that the realistic silicone limited edition with stunning finger articulation will remain an enigma for some time, so the bones have to be the right shape, not just wires or even cylindrical hinges, which are available down to 2mm for jewellry boxes. These hinges are, unfortunately, only available in soft brass or aluminum, are meant to be used in pairs, and are still prone to breakage as a finger, but they would still be a possible improvement. Ball joints are probably the best choice, and there are several options in nylon and metal. But whatever the actual pivot, or whether it would be a fixed hand shape and posture, could be limited for many reasons, like photographic setup. The point is it doesn't really matter about choice or durability if the hand can be swapped. :thumbs_up:

As for the individual bones needed in the hand, that can vary greatly with the posability, but whatever is to be made should consider the tensile strength of the skin, and not to bunch up or delaminate. The fabric wrap around TPE finger wire is important to keep the fingers from spinning, and is hard to fix if a break happens.

Since the hand is so tactile in humans, humans should take a better hand in appreciating how it feels and moves, so the bone structure needs a form, which would help the fingers stay put, and so follows function. 0X I think they have made enough dollshapes, which I would not have said a year ago. Hopefully by next year this earthworm fingers thing will have found some traction, no pun intended. :grab:

I don't see why the existing molds can't accept a jig placed in the hand section of the mold to create a cuff. Then the hand could be made and becomes another accessory: color caveat lector! Cheers!
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

INFORMATIONS