www.6yedollglobal.com/

Kaley 164D N24 head

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
b33

Re: Kaley 164D N24 head

Post by b33 »

Hear are a few more pictures sorry they are not standing but this body is a handful and I need to get better posing her first.
Attachments
20180506_183152 2.jpg
20180506_183152 2.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
20180506_183311 2.jpg
20180506_183311 2.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
20180506_183402 2.jpg
20180506_183402 2.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
20180506_183146 2.jpg
20180506_183146 2.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
20180506_183118 2.jpg
20180506_183118 2.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2639 times
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Congratulations.
Kaley is a natural beauty.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheGateKeeper »

She looks amazing. Her proportions are the most realistic ive seen. How much trouble are you having moving her around? I really want her but im concerned about the weight.

b33

Post by b33 »

TheGateKeeper wrote:She looks amazing. Her :!: proportions are the most realistic ive seen. How much trouble are you having moving her around? I really want her but im concerned about the weight.
Thanks for all the kind words everybody. So moving around on a bed is pretty straightforward she's heavy but manageable however getting her to hold certain poses or stand is much more difficult I was not able to get her to stand on her own without leaning her on something and I don't know whether it's just my doll or all of them but I do believe if you want this doll for any kind of photography I would get the tight joints because I have the normal joints. It's possible part of my problem is one of the hip joints is more loose than the other so I have to really pay attention to that leg and make sure it doesn't collapse if I'm trying to get her to stand. But here's the thing this is my first doll I did a lot of research before I bought her and I thought I had prepared myself because I'm a pretty decent size guy I would consider myself pretty strong but like everybody said on this forum moving one of these around is not like anything else it's a whole other level of awkward.I've had her almost exactly a week now and I'm getting better every day at moving her around. The first day I was kind of wondering what I got myself into.

So after all that what's my conclusion,would I have still bought this doll knowing what I know now? The answer is yes. The reason is I was not prepared for the level of realism that this doll has. For instance her butt is amazing it looks completely real it feels totally real if you slap it it sounds and acts just like a real girls butt. The proportions of the body are perfect in my opinion, her breasts are a little firm but still very believable. Sometimes when I'm sleeping next to her I totally forget she is just a doll because if you get her in a certain spooning positions or kind of intertwine your legs it can feel pretty real especially with the weight of her body.

So do I think this doll is for everybody probably not, but she was definitely right for me. Now also remember I'm only week in so as I get more experienced handling her I'm sure things will only get better.

TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheGateKeeper »

Did you get the hollow or solid breasts?

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

b33 wrote:
TheGateKeeper wrote:She looks amazing. Her :!: proportions are the most realistic ive seen. How much trouble are you having moving her around? I really want her but im concerned about the weight.
Thanks for all the kind words everybody. So moving around on a bed is pretty straightforward she's heavy but manageable however getting her to hold certain poses or stand is much more difficult I was not able to get her to stand on her own without leaning her on something and I don't know whether it's just my doll or all of them but I do believe if you want this doll for any kind of photography I would get the tight joints because I have the normal joints. It's possible part of my problem is one of the hip joints is more loose than the other so I have to really pay attention to that leg and make sure it doesn't collapse if I'm trying to get her to stand. But here's the thing this is my first doll I did a lot of research before I bought her and I thought I had prepared myself because I'm a pretty decent size guy I would consider myself pretty strong but like everybody said on this forum moving one of these around is not like anything else it's a whole other level of awkward.I've had her almost exactly a week now and I'm getting better every day at moving her around. The first day I was kind of wondering what I got myself into.
I believe any 'heavy' doll requires 3 contact points for it to be able to stand: 2 feet and a leaning point. I'm able to get mine balanced on its feet but it's very risky (Arching the back helps a lot for the balance). It's another brand but unless you screw the feet to a base plate and tighten the ankle joints, I don't see how this could be safe.
If you feel the doll might collapse even with three strong contact points, then your hip joint might be too loose? I recall having read that 'normal' 6Ye joints are good enough for posing.

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

This doll is growing on me. More photos please.

b33

Post by b33 »

TheGateKeeper wrote:Did you get the hollow or solid breasts?
They are Hollow

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

WARNING: Standing unsupported is highly risky!
But very exciting. :D

It is difficult to stand heavy dolls alone without a third contact point. But some can stand alone, like my Lucia. She is from another manufacturer and weighs approx. 54 kg / 119 lbs including head. Most of her joints are very stiff, especially her ankles.

For the first time I would suggest:
  • socks to protect her toes
  • gymnastic shoes with rubber sole
  • a hard floor, no carpet
And most important of all: balance

But please don't force it.
Nothing is worse than when she falls down and gets damaged while trying to stand alone.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

b33

Post by b33 »

Thanks you guys for giving me some great tips I think tomorrow I'm going to try and get her to stand up and take some more pictures I'm going to get her a couple of wrist braces. the only thing on this doll that I'm kind of bummed out about is that she didn't have the ball joint wrist like I thought she was going to have, the wrists are actually wire so I'm a little freaked out about breaking her wrist hence the wrist braces so we'll see how those work out.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Congratulations! She's is gorgeous! I like her clothing selections. she looks comfy and cozy, but still looks smoking hot. well done photos.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Tsall wrote:WARNING: Standing unsupported is highly risky!
But very exciting. :D
It is difficult to stand heavy dolls alone without a third contact point. But some can stand alone, like my Lucia. She is from another manufacturer and weighs approx. 54 kg / 119 lbs including head. Most of her joints are very stiff, especially her ankles.
For the first time I would suggest:
  • socks to protect her toes
  • gymnastic shoes with rubber sole
  • a hard floor, no carpet
And most important of all: balance
But please don't force it.
Nothing is worse than when she falls down and gets damaged while trying to stand alone.
This is really good advice.
I wish I had read this earlier.
My doll is around 100 lbs and just getting her on her hook is a dangerous affair.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Wow what a beauty.
Really like her body and face.

If i had to choose a 2d head (i have the Wm 124) N24 would be my choice.

From where did you buy the wig? Do you have a link ?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

I can strongly recommend a barstool like this:
PicsArt_05-06-04.15.30.jpg
PicsArt_05-06-04.15.30.jpg (196.02 KiB) Viewed 2466 times
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0#p1311040
Great to bring her in the stand and move her easy around. If you like heels, it's in my opinion a must - it's a reliable method to bring a heavy doll stable on the ground!
360° rotation, adjustable height
Rolls - After a short time you get used to it! It helps a lot though
Not very expensive : $15 on ebay
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Danielk
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Danielk »

pretty good idea with the barstool!
And also since i now have this doll on the picture its a good idea to move her around (well actuall 36 Kilogramms is n problem to carry i guess i got used to my 50 kilo doll allready)

Its great to have carry/moving solutions that blend in at home.. so no one is wondering why you have a old person lifter or something ;))

INFORMATIONS