www.6yedollglobal.com/

Question about 6YE TPE quality

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
FutureIsRobots

Question about 6YE TPE quality

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Could anyone who has recently purchased a 6YE doll weigh in on the overall quality and durability of their TPE formula? Also, how are the fingers? I'm looking at getting one, but I've heard some murmurs, let's say.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Question about 6YE TPE quality

Post by Mishka1965 »

FutureIsRobots wrote:Could anyone who has recently purchased a 6YE doll weigh in on the overall quality and durability of their TPE formula? Also, how are the fingers? I'm looking at getting one, but I've heard some murmurs, let's say.

I have about a 1/2 dozen of their models, and they are quite tough. Their fingers are quite good, and strong and their hinged joints are solid built. Their TPE is among the best in terms of strength and resilient to damage and the new TPE is powder free and feels powdered permanently. So no need to powder them.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Wow, okay! Thank you for your excellent response. I'm feeling reassured. My WM girl is about to have a new bestie! Good times ahead. :D

Happy Chappie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Happy Chappie »

I have only one so I cannot compare it to any others, but the TPE seems to tear quite easily. I have not been rough with it and in fact I have only used it as a clothes mannequin not a sex toy, but I have noticed small tears in the skin. Nothing major but enough to cause me to be even more careful with it.

The fingers I think are fragile. I am very careful with dressing and undressing so the clothes don't get caught by the fingers as I don't want them to break.

The skeleton is EXTREMELY stiff. So stiff in fact that I had to ask the seller how to move the legs. And to date I have not been able to move the back or the neck. So the head is always looking downwards slightly.

Also I think one of the hands has been made back to front. When it arrived the palm was facing the wrong way and it took me a while to figure out that by turning the wrist I could move it almost to the correct orientation. That caused a new problem in that now the TPE of that arm looks like it has been twisted like when you wind clothes up to ring water out of them.

The eyeballs are crosseyed also. One points one way and the other a different way.

The skin is very pale and cold looking. If I had known this before buying I would have bought a tanned skin. But there are no shops here that I could walk into and choose a doll from a display. So it's a case of buying from an internet shop and trust that what you are buying is what you will get. In my case I don't think I got what I ordered.

Overall if I was to buy another doll I would probably look for something better. But I had such a bad experience buying this one that I doubt I will buy another. It suits what I wanted it for but there are too many issues for what I paid for it.

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Well, that's not encouraging. A few more questions, if you don't mind: What vendor did you go through? Did you contact them for support about the issues you had with the doll upon delivery? Around when was it that you ordered this doll? Was this a 6YE Premium, or a standard model? Did your vendor perform a final QA at the factory before the doll shipped?

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

You need to have a few from different vendors to compare

The joints are stiff, and these are ball joints which can be looser if you ask. Yes, some I get are hard to bend.

The skin is very tough, and if you have other dolls to compare to, you will have a reference. Believe me, I have other vendor's dolls that if they fall, will be destroyed. Not 6YE. Mine fall every now and then.

They do not need powdering..

Their white is not good, and most white dolls in TPE reflect light too much to make photos work well outdoors.
Tan is much better, and this is why I get them in that color

Fingers wires are tough - none have broken ever - and I pose them like I 'stole em'

Eyeballs - crooked - well fix them man. Pull out the eye and fix it - can't be that hard. All doll heads shipped need eye alignment. I take pics for a business, and this is essential..

Above all, these are TPE dolls, and will not last more than a few years (~2-4). None of mine will make 4 years before being sold or destroyed due to cracks. If you want real durability, I would look into silicone vendors here

Just my 2C

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

i know a guy that has a 150 b cup in the super soft TPE ( I think that's what it's called) , it's way too soft and delicate

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have about a 1/2 dozen of their models, and they are quite tough. Their fingers are quite good, and strong and their hinged joints are solid built. Their TPE is among the best in terms of strength and resilient to damage and the new TPE is powder free and feels powdered permanently. So no need to powder them.
Well said....
I have close to 30 dolls and the fingers on these dolls are NOT like most of the others!
Jeff

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Thanks everyone for weighing in. My order for a 6YE sweetheart was placed a few days ago. I'm hoping for the best.

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

I have a 6YE Amor doll and the TPE is quite durable. She fell off of my bed and I thought for sure that there would be tears in her arm. No tears at all from that fall! I am quite impressed. I compare her to an Entity doll that I own as well, which did get a TPE tear in the wrist from using her doggystyle. Concerning the stiff joints, it took me quite awhile to finally get the back to move. I found that sitting the doll upright on my bed, then straddling her allowed me to put the required force into moving her back. This took a few attempts since it can be quite exhausting and I don't want to strain a muscle. Concerning the neck, I too had the same issue with her looking downward. With the head off, I use a large screwdriver and stick it in the neck hole to move the neck to the desired position. The screwdriver creates the necessary leverage to move the neck. I'm hoping that it will loosen over time so I can move her head when it's attached.
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

Happy Chappie, there's a picture of how I use the screwdriver to move the neck in this thread https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=119727
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

manfredixon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by manfredixon »

Very interesting post. I'm currently deciding between a 6Ye 150B and JinSan 145 (WM). I know people strongly advice against "Ultra Soft" TPE, but I've also heard that this is mainly an issue with heavier dolls. I use mine mainly for photography, and want clothes etc to fit well, as well as pantylines/underwear to show through her clothes. My current IT155 has a gorgeous sculpt, but is way too firm and a tad too heavy. We'll see how I go I guess... the perfect doll doesn't exist (yet) as far as I'm concerned, so I'll have to lower my standards ever so slightly ;)
MFDX.SE WEBSITE & YOUTUBE >> YES! Doll photo sets and videos - go watch!

Currently doll-less! Past companions: 155cm Siluomei, 140cm Siluomei, 155cm IronTech, WMDoll 162B, XY Doll 168B, XY Doll 148D, Starpery 169C, Starpery 171A
Photo galleries: XY Doll gallery 1 - Gallery addition 1 - Gallery addition 2

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Update: I went ahead and got the 6YE doll last month, and I remain pleased with the quality. The TPE is markedly softer than my WM doll's, and her fingers do seem less fragile. She's thirty pounds heavier, though, and I strained my back a bit carrying her around the first week... but that's just because I didn't use proper form.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

FutureIsRobots wrote:Update: I went ahead and got the 6YE doll last month, and I remain pleased with the quality. The TPE is markedly softer than my WM doll's, and her fingers do seem less fragile. She's thirty pounds heavier, though, and I strained my back a bit carrying her around the first week... but that's just because I didn't use proper form.
I pulled a muscle in my back bad last year from lifting a doll too quickly...

Stay safe out there in doll world everyone! LOL

INFORMATIONS