www.6yedollglobal.com/

A closer look at the 161E vs the 165F

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A closer look at the 161E vs the 165F

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

A couple things...
First, please forgive the photo quality
I took these a month or so ago
Second, this is the newer 165F cup and as you will see, she is far from a thin busty lady.
The lighter doll is the 161E cup, the darker is the 165F cup.
So let us get started
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A closer look at the 161E vs the 165F

As you can see, the new 165F cup is alot closer in body style to the 161E cup than the previous 165F cup
Attachments
t1.jpg
t1.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
t2.jpg
t2.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
breasts.jpg
breasts.jpg (961.71 KiB) Viewed 3690 times
t75.jpg
t75.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
2na.jpg
2na.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
g161.jpg
g161.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
g165.jpg
g165.jpg (3.81 MiB) Viewed 3690 times
calves.jpg
calves.jpg (164.34 KiB) Viewed 3690 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And of course, this is an important view as well
Attachments
b161.jpg
b161.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 3687 times
b165.jpg
b165.jpg (4.26 MiB) Viewed 3687 times
bb.jpg
bb.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 3687 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thank you for supporting 6YE.
Both these ladies have very nice figures, but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
BCD
Attachments
t1st.jpg
t1st.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 3686 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Very informative, thanks a lot Jeff ;)
Btw, are these insert or fixed vags?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Full house,
The 161E ,ZZ, is built in.
The other doll is an insert.
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Hi jeff,
You know I have the old 165f version (38 kgs). I consider her as one of my best dolls as far as erotism and realism are concerned (my collection reached 24 dolls) However far from the best regarding stability and aspect when standing. Her breasts are more behaving like a D than a F cup.

However thanks to your pictures I can easily see that they modified the buttocks a lot and they thickened the thighs. One problem with the previous version with the sexy almost perpendicular connection between the lower buttocks and the thigh is that they needed to print furrows in the junction to try to avoid cracks.Despites these printed furrows my doll has already one buttock which begin to tear off from the thigh.She has not to worry because I learn hot welding a lot (the only good repairs on TPE IMO)

Basically IN AVERAGE non fat Young women have rather a junction of the buttocks with the thigh similar to the AYUMI ones (progressive) like they did here to the new 165F.

Nevertheless I like slim women and so I prefer the previous 165F version (IMO a hipsline 91cm is enough for a 165cm Young woman) AYUMI has 94-95cm for 172cm which is also gracefuly erotic.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DS,
Thank you for your thoughts.
It would be nice if they still offered the older version as well...
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

ian85

Post by ian85 »

How much do these dolls actually weigh?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice post; I always love to see some nice models besides (vs) each other. Gotta say both bodies look appealing to me! Kinda always had a thing for the 165F...so has this model officially been 'changed' ? And what has changed lol? Are there any official pics of the 'new' model?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

ian,
85 -90 lbs, ball park.
The older version were lighter.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Drips
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Drips »

what is the skin color of the 165f ? brown or tane

INFORMATIONS