www.6yedollglobal.com/

FUTURE CANADIAN DOLL OWNERS PLEASE READ

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

FUTURE CANADIAN DOLL OWNERS PLEASE READ

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

In the US Military, we call it the false print fallacy.
Just because it is in writing, does not make it true.
One TDF vendor in Canada is claiming that 6YE dolls does not meet their standards on their website, but
they posted on TDF earlier that another doll on the same list were just as good as WM dolls!
How can that be?
I guess they can NOT make up their minds or changed their minds for another reason?
I have seen evidence that leads me to believe QUALITY has very little to do with it for the other vendor
If you want to support your local economy, please contact me and I will help you find a vendor
You can join the BCD family as well.
We at BCD stand behind SM and 6yE.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS