www.6yedollglobal.com/

PRE-ORDERS for 165 C cup

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

PRE-ORDERS for 165 C cup

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
I should have done this a long time ago!
Who would do a pre-order if 6ye promised to make their 165C cup premium with a complete ball joint skeleton and generation 2 head connecting system?
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: PRE-ORDERS for 165 C cup

Please look at these real world photos and look how beautiful this sculpt is!

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

91D2950D-BD27-475A-A39C-62D020A8D600.jpeg
91D2950D-BD27-475A-A39C-62D020A8D600.jpeg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3026 times
F9BF2BC2-A4F4-4257-8D0A-38234A31443C.jpeg
F9BF2BC2-A4F4-4257-8D0A-38234A31443C.jpeg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3026 times
Not a single taker? This is crazy. As satisfied with Jeté as I am I would love to upgrade to premium, ball joint skeleton, gen 2 head system, where do I sign up. Hell, send me the prototype for field testing and comparison. I’ll pay and do a full, through comparison on how awesome the premium mods are. Contact me.

Shibumi01

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah!
Count me in! :glou:

That's a pretty perfect doll! Great realistic shaped body with the best looking boobs on a 6YE. (in my opinion) - the 150B/D & 164D Cups look great as well though
Good to handle weight for the most people
This doll and the amazing 150 need really an up to date upgrade
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Sange Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sange Doll »

The body looks good!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Any body else that is serious about this that will pre-order from us.
I feel she is the best c sculpt on the market today!
Attachments
image059.jpg
image059.jpg (55.61 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
image058.jpg
image058.jpg (21.02 KiB) Viewed 2748 times

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

When and where do we order? Come on fellas, there have to be others out there that would like to have the premium update to this beauty besides me.

Shibumi01

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

This body is already available, check out the pics here!

This is the doll, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/realsexdoll ... doll-aria/

Or you can match this body with other beautiful 6ye faces here, https://www.sexysexdoll.com/platinum-se ... stic-body/
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 5.51.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 5.51.42 PM.png (505.95 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 5.51.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 5.51.31 PM.png (514.27 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The doll above is very nice....
Some will want the more realistic 161CM one, but others will like the 165 CM body better and she weights about 15 lbs less.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own. So once my decision was made I reached out to Jeff via email and told him what my goals were.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

Shibumi01

Post by Shibumi01 »

Yes, it is nice (161cm c)and more realistic however with the chance at fantasy, like those whom like gigantic breasts the 165cm c cup fulfills my esthetic. The premium options would be most welcomed. Once she is poured i'm sure there will be more takers in other complexions.

Shibumi01

pineapple69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by pineapple69 »

Very intrested! Any pictures to compare?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

It is a good proposition of course to have a 6YE 165 C cup premium on the market. However the previous 165 C cup which was not premium had a lack of realistic ratios which personnaly I dont like too much.(I have the 169 c cup (called premium) which is a calf elongated previous 165 C cup)
Why not propose to use the incredible realistic body of the 165 F cup which I just received. Besides her breast which is oversized compared to average reality, all the remaining details of the doll are the ones of a Young average realistic western girl and she weight only 38 kgs. For example her legs (83 inner thigh lenght) are not extra long which give her some gracefullness. Furthermore the volume of the thigh and calves are perfectly realistics and her buttock looks like real ones. Her private parts are irresistible. Her waist is not too narrow and her shoulders width (38 cm) has a realistic dimension.Her body is musculated but not too much. The only problem is that head 18 and 9 are slightly downsized for her (but I will enlarge these heads) Really an outstanding achievement of 6YE

INFORMATIONS