www.6yedollglobal.com/

Yet another "initial impressions" post: 164D edition

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Yet another "initial impressions" post: 164D edition

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

strange quark,
You are 100% correct
A couple years ago I use to use virgin olive oil to remove stains.
Back then I was not a vendor...I would buy, clean up and resell.
After soaking a TPE doll in water and using dish soap a coupel times, I could not get out the ground in dirt.
But I then tried the VOO that I use to use only for make up, and guess what?
IT WORKED.
There is no reason to doubt anyone like MANDOS.
I have a 2yr old doll in great condition that I never used the protocol on, but things have changed.
Each doll is different.
The TPE blends have changed as well, right?
We had a person who got a doll from us, not 6ye, who was upset because she was getting damage in her crotch area....very upset...I watched the thread and some suggested he use the I20 ideas and within 2 days he noticed a difference.
So we wish you the best
Jeff and the BCD Girls

"We turn dreams into reality"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

siliconelover,
Maybe, maybe not, right?
In this case, if he had contacted us at BCD that he had washed the doll and there were stubborn areas, we would have suggested he try using baby oil in those spots.
IMHO, the protocol should vary doll to doll and in the end, it is up to her owner to decide.
People were overdoing the oil and that was causing issues.
Many people are doing fine oiling every three months.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Rule 1. of TPE doll ownership: Never rub the skin to get rid of stains. Use stain remover, baby oil or cream based make up-remover.

Baby oil works excellent on stains or as a make up-remover, I never challenged that. I just think that indoctrinating new TPE doll owners that you need to completely oil a new doll every 2 weeks/1month or similar is misguidance and presents owning a doll as being more labourous than it actually is. I see no difference on the dolls I have oiled vs. the ones I have never oiled, but adding oil/vaseline to high traffic areas I can absolutely see how that could have positive effects.

strange quark
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by strange quark »

Yeah, I've learned my lesson about rubbing. I did give her a mineral oil bath a few days after my first post since I wasn't confident that the initial soap-and-water baths removed all the factory residues. Considering all the tiny globs of black gunk and fluid that came off of her, it seems it was necessary.

Then I made the mistake of dressing her in stretchy black workout pants (see the roll call thread) and now it looks like she has bruises all over her legs.
:poop2:
She'd been wearing a black T-shirt of mine that was quite loose on her (no surprise there, I'm a big dude) for a few days before I got her her own clothes so I foolishly assumed it'd be fine (somehow I blanked on some of the advice I've seen warning that tight clothes and synthetic fibers are a one-way ticket to Stain City)... I'm still waiting on the care kit from SSD which if I recall correctly is supposed to contain stain remover... in the meantime, is there something else I could use?

Also, I've noticed that when I powder her (with cornstarch baby powder), immediately afterwards she's quite smooth and lifelike and my hands glide over her like a real woman's skin, but within a few hours, she's slightly tacky again -- not as tacky as if I washed her and didn't powder her, but it's like I can feel her skin sticking slightly to the ridges of the skin on my fingers and palms if I stroke her skin. Is this normal? What causes it? Could it be because this cornstarch baby powder has vitamin E and aloe vera (which I didn't notice until after I'd bought it), or is it just the powder drawing oils out of the doll and/or humidity out of the air and there's nothing I can do about it?

metrax

Post by metrax »

That´s a good question. First I used baby powder, then cornstarch. No matter what I use, I have to powder her every two days.
Happy in doll heaven

INFORMATIONS