http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by sv »

Hershey lee , im with you. I can't wait to see a doll with those proportions, I think the only issue would be the weight. Im thinking for a doll of that size it would have to stay in bed all the time, I don't think you would be able to stand it up due to the joints and having its weight in different areas. I had issues with my CC and she was only 100cm and close to 90lbs now imagine a doll at 150cm and close to 150lbs of dead weight. I would have to leave mine in bed and just mover her around there, less carrying around. If they did want to make her be able to stand then her joints would have to be super stiff so they don't give out easily.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:Hershey lee , im with you. I can't wait to see a doll with those proportions, I think the only issue would be the weight. Im thinking for a doll of that size it would have to stay in bed all the time, I don't think you would be able to stand it up due to the joints and having its weight in different areas. I had issues with my CC and she was only 100cm and close to 90lbs now imagine a doll at 150cm and close to 150lbs of dead weight. I would have to leave mine in bed and just mover her around there, less carrying around. If they did want to make her be able to stand then her joints would have to be super stiff so they don't give out easily.
True that,my dolls chill in bed 90% of the time so im ok with that,i sometimes want the standing feature but cant get over the 3 bottom skrews,and for bigger dolls do the standing feature come in handy??,i wonder if anyone ever thought of a completely cotton stuffed bbw doll with tpe skin the size of those giant weightless teddy bears

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

Is there an official height yet?
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Glitch603 wrote:Is there an official height yet?
130cm

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

I can't wait...any further updates?

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Hello all! New member here. I just made my deposit payment last week on this doll. I too eagerly await the upcoming doll developments. I wonder if the second head option is one of our choosing from the current selection, or will they create an all new second face and head specificly for this new 130 Una? I favor the Josie head with a nice blond wig. I'm not absolutely sure about my skin tone choice yet. I'm leaning towards tan, but I hope it's not too dark and unnatural looking. The White tone looks nice too, but don't want it too pale either. It's hard to tell how the color really is from some of the pictures on the Climax website. I know I'm way ahead of myself at this point, but I'm already thinking about certain outfits and sexy shoes for this doll! If all goes well, I hope this curvy dream doll concept becomes a reality for us big booty lover guys.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I wonder if Climax is having issues with the molds. Would really love to see some updates.

Blitza

Post by Blitza »

Johnny also have no Updates on Jaguar, seems they Busy with something or got Lazy ..

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Im sure they are busy,in the meantime gives us time to save up more funds,i contacted climax and asked if there will be any updates soon and if possible take more pics,also a comparison pic between this doll and the big booty una so we can get a better idea of just how big this booty is :glou:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="Hershey lee"]Im sure they are busy,in the meantime gives us time to save up more funds,i contacted climax and asked if there will be any updates soon and if possible take more pics,also a comparison pic between this doll and the big booty una so we can get a better idea of just how big this booty is :glou:[/quote]

A couple comparison pics would be awesome. Its hard to tell how curvy these dolls are when they are in a photo by them selves.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:Im sure they are busy,in the meantime gives us time to save up more funds,i contacted climax and asked if there will be any updates soon and if possible take more pics,also a comparison pic between this doll and the big booty una so we can get a better idea of just how big this booty is :glou:
A couple comparison pics would be awesome. Its hard to tell how curvy these dolls are when they are in a photo by them selves.
True that,hell just putting them next to a few everyday items would be of great help,or get a person to pose next to the doll,i really dont mind if they take their time no rush,id rather have a quality project than a rushed one,November is coming up and you know what that means...cyber monday discount :haha4:

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:) no rush here ,I :x-mas: wait till christmas ,perfect gift . :roll: besides i have to save up again, has i bought 165cm . :whistle: darn it happend again! :drinking: all well, dolls happend.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Johnny messaged me and told me they were done with the molds and were working on the skeleton.

Bigone88
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bigone88 »

Can I still put a deposit down to get it for 1k. It says on the website 35 not 10 like originally said.

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Bigone88 wrote:Can I still put a deposit down to get it for 1k. It says on the website 35 not 10 like originally said.
Link to the $99 deposit: http://www.climax-doll.com/downpayment- ... p0082.html

Link for the $900 balance: http://www.climax-doll.com/balance-paym ... p0086.html

INFORMATIONS