http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
dollmaker69

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by dollmaker69 »

I have a feeling climax...in not as enthusiastic in the idea...on such a small project...possibly not even the slightest priority..instead of waiting .....just see what other manufacturers are venturing into with new inovations..especially wih the robotic advancements
I say just put in the drawer and move on until...they reach out to you ..

Stereocast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stereocast »

My apologies in advance for the lengthy post. Where do I begin? I haven't logged into the Doll Forum in a long time. I currently own a WM 100 "Riley", a WM 155 DD "Barbie", and the lovely YL 160. At the time that I purchased her about a year ago, the 160 was the thiccest doll on the market (it was a very close race between her and the Climax 155, since then I have always been interested in owning a Climax Doll.) All of these dolls are classics at this point that need no introduction and I feel that they represent a beautiful and diverse range of figures.

I was closely following the last crowdfunded project, the big booty Una 100+. She immediately grabbed my attention and I have always felt since then that the only way that I could possibly justify owning another doll would be if she had this kind of radically extreme, fantasy figure. I was very close to ordering her but it just wasn't a good time for me as I was very busy, and there was always something in the back of my mind saying that, while I loved the extreme tits and ass, I always felt that it would be great if she was taller. I also felt that the Una 100+ would effectively make my WM 100 obsolete. I can still remember the last time I was logged in, people were frustrated with their shipments being delayed because of the Chinese New Year, so yeah, it's been just about exactly half a year.

So over the last 2 days I've been catching up with all of the dolls that have been released since then, and how things went with the 100+. I have to say that I kinda feel like I dodged a bullet by not ordering her, as aesthetically she came out exactly as promised, but there was that significant issue that was reported with the placement of her orifices, making doggy damn near impossible. For a doll whose main selling point is the booty, that's a problem. The YL 146 and the SY 163 are absolutely stunning, but with weights of 104 and 132 pounds, that's too much. I have to be completely honest, with my YL 160 which is like 92.6 pounds, I find myself admiring her more than anything and wind up playing with my shorter, lighter dolls simply because they are easier to deal with. I know that it would be a wise move for me personally to not order anything heavier than the YL 160. I do feel however that if this 90-ish pounds were to be concentrated into a smaller frame, that would make the doll easier and less awkward to move, flip and manipulate.

Side note: james 228, you mentioned that you broke up with your girl in mid-July, me too! We were going through our breakups right around the same time. It didn't have anything to do with dolls (not implying that yours did either), we had an open relationship so she was ok with me hooking up with other humans much less dolls. We had just both talked and agreed that after 5 years together, our passions and interests were just not the same and that we didn't have as much in common as we used to. By the end of it, we were in a place where we were both thanking each other for the years spent together, and it was honestly the most amicable separation that I've ever had and we remain very good friends. She is already set to close on purchasing her own home at the end of this month and I couldn't be happier for her, but I'm getting off-topic. My point is that I have a lot more room in the house to work with now, and I must admit that I am very much enjoying being "master of my domain".

So that brings me to the doll that this thread is all about... THIS FUCKING DOLL!! OK first of all, I had no idea who Eudoxie Yao was until I saw this thread. Holy shit, she is absolutely one of the most beautiful women that I have ever laid eyes on. I still cannot believe that a woman with such a figure exists in this world, such an absolute stunner. I feel like a doll with this figure, at 130 cm, in the 90-ish pound range, with HOLE PLACEMENT THAT FACILITATES BOTH DOGGY AND MISSIONARY, represents the absolute sweet spot of the doll that I was truly wanting to be made. This doll has a place in the market, though I can understand people's frustrations with wanting to see a clay mold and to see this project move forward.

I have read every single page of this thread, starting from the beginning. Let me tell you what it was like. It was like reading a great thriller or suspense novel. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and had to take breaks. At first I was like, "Oh shit I hope I haven't missed the preorder window at this point!" ... and as I went further through time, getting closer and closer to today's date, it became more like... "my god this might not even happen?!" You guys have been sitting here for the last month waiting on 400 dollaridoos?! Let me just say this, maybe it's just because I have a vivid imagination, but I can picture this doll. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you initial backers, to have been following this thread throughout this long, hot, god-forsaken summer. It would be a tragedy for this project to not move forward. Here's what I don't understand, it has been stated multiple times that the down payment is refundable if you're not down with the sculpt. Assuming you are happy with it, we are all going to spend the full thousand in the end, so what is the big deal with putting more down with no risk? Just to make sure we're all talking about the same thing, this will be a record-breaking doll for $999 shipped with 2 heads? That isn't just kind of a good deal, that's a fucking great deal if you've spent any time looking at dolls. Aside from the hole placement issue, from what I understand from this forum, Climax Doll has proven themselves to make quality TPE dolls, and the promise that this doll's ass will have even more jiggle is encouraging.

miles mcbroom, you said that "if someone could be the hero with $400, that would be awesome... it would get the project rolling." Here's what I have to say to that... I WANT TO BE THAT HERO!

dollmaker69, you said that "I have a feeling climax...in not as enthusiastic in the idea...on such a small project...possibly not even the slightest priority.." This is very much a valid concern, which brings me to the man with the plan, robbyd.

robbyd, your hype, passion and enthusiasm is infectious. Everyone in this thread deserves to see this project move forward. If you could, communicate with Climax to see what their assembly line is looking like right now, and if they are willing and able to move forward with the sculpt that everyone is waiting for, it would be a great encouragement. I am looking at climax-doll's website right now, and the preorder page seems to be like any other product page priced at $99 that you add to cart and check out. Please let me know, either as a reply in this thread or as a message, whether or not Climax Doll requires 4 more individual $99 preorders from 4 separate individuals, or if a $400 preorder would be sufficient to get the ball rolling on this, and how I would even go about doing that. The preorder is refundable correct, so I don't see what the risk is, I am willing to put that down to keep this project alive as this doll deserves to be made.

This Saturday, 8/18, is my birthday, and it would be awesome to know by then that this doll is a GO!!! :glou:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Stereocast wrote:My apologies in advance for the lengthy post. Where do I begin? I haven't logged into the Doll Forum in a long time. I currently own a WM 100 "Riley", a WM 155 DD "Barbie", and the lovely YL 160. At the time that I purchased her about a year ago, the 160 was the thiccest doll on the market (it was a very close race between her and the Climax 155, since then I have always been interested in owning a Climax Doll.) All of these dolls are classics at this point that need no introduction and I feel that they represent a beautiful and diverse range of figures.

I was closely following the last crowdfunded project, the big booty Una 100+. She immediately grabbed my attention and I have always felt since then that the only way that I could possibly justify owning another doll would be if she had this kind of radically extreme, fantasy figure. I was very close to ordering her but it just wasn't a good time for me as I was very busy, and there was always something in the back of my mind saying that, while I loved the extreme tits and ass, I always felt that it would be great if she was taller. I also felt that the Una 100+ would effectively make my WM 100 obsolete. I can still remember the last time I was logged in, people were frustrated with their shipments being delayed because of the Chinese New Year, so yeah, it's been just about exactly half a year.

So over the last 2 days I've been catching up with all of the dolls that have been released since then, and how things went with the 100+. I have to say that I kinda feel like I dodged a bullet by not ordering her, as aesthetically she came out exactly as promised, but there was that significant issue that was reported with the placement of her orifices, making doggy damn near impossible. For a doll whose main selling point is the booty, that's a problem. The YL 146 and the SY 163 are absolutely stunning, but with weights of 104 and 132 pounds, that's too much. I have to be completely honest, with my YL 160 which is like 92.6 pounds, I find myself admiring her more than anything and wind up playing with my shorter, lighter dolls simply because they are easier to deal with. I know that it would be a wise move for me personally to not order anything heavier than the YL 160. I do feel however that if this 90-ish pounds were to be concentrated into a smaller frame, that would make the doll easier and less awkward to move, flip and manipulate.

Side note: james 228, you mentioned that you broke up with your girl in mid-July, me too! We were going through our breakups right around the same time. It didn't have anything to do with dolls (not implying that yours did either), we had an open relationship so she was ok with me hooking up with other humans much less dolls. We had just both talked and agreed that after 5 years together, our passions and interests were just not the same and that we didn't have as much in common as we used to. By the end of it, we were in a place where we were both thanking each other for the years spent together, and it was honestly the most amicable separation that I've ever had and we remain very good friends. She is already set to close on purchasing her own home at the end of this month and I couldn't be happier for her, but I'm getting off-topic. My point is that I have a lot more room in the house to work with now, and I must admit that I am very much enjoying being "master of my domain".

So that brings me to the doll that this thread is all about... THIS FUCKING DOLL!! OK first of all, I had no idea who Eudoxie Yao was until I saw this thread. Holy shit, she is absolutely one of the most beautiful women that I have ever laid eyes on. I still cannot believe that a woman with such a figure exists in this world, such an absolute stunner. I feel like a doll with this figure, at 130 cm, in the 90-ish pound range, with HOLE PLACEMENT THAT FACILITATES BOTH DOGGY AND MISSIONARY, represents the absolute sweet spot of the doll that I was truly wanting to be made. This doll has a place in the market, though I can understand people's frustrations with wanting to see a clay mold and to see this project move forward.

I have read every single page of this thread, starting from the beginning. Let me tell you what it was like. It was like reading a great thriller or suspense novel. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and had to take breaks. At first I was like, "Oh shit I hope I haven't missed the preorder window at this point!" ... and as I went further through time, getting closer and closer to today's date, it became more like... "my god this might not even happen?!" You guys have been sitting here for the last month waiting on 400 dollaridoos?! Let me just say this, maybe it's just because I have a vivid imagination, but I can picture this doll. I can't even imagine what it must have been like for you initial backers, to have been following this thread throughout this long, hot, god-forsaken summer. It would be a tragedy for this project to not move forward. Here's what I don't understand, it has been stated multiple times that the down payment is refundable if you're not down with the sculpt. Assuming you are happy with it, we are all going to spend the full thousand in the end, so what is the big deal with putting more down with no risk? Just to make sure we're all talking about the same thing, this will be a record-breaking doll for $999 shipped with 2 heads? That isn't just kind of a good deal, that's a fucking great deal if you've spent any time looking at dolls. Aside from the hole placement issue, from what I understand from this forum, Climax Doll has proven themselves to make quality TPE dolls, and the promise that this doll's ass will have even more jiggle is encouraging.

miles mcbroom, you said that "if someone could be the hero with $400, that would be awesome... it would get the project rolling." Here's what I have to say to that... I WANT TO BE THAT HERO!

dollmaker69, you said that "I have a feeling climax...in not as enthusiastic in the idea...on such a small project...possibly not even the slightest priority.." This is very much a valid concern, which brings me to the man with the plan, robbyd.

robbyd, your hype, passion and enthusiasm is infectious. Everyone in this thread deserves to see this project move forward. If you could, communicate with Climax to see what their assembly line is looking like right now, and if they are willing and able to move forward with the sculpt that everyone is waiting for, it would be a great encouragement. I am looking at climax-doll's website right now, and the preorder page seems to be like any other product page priced at $99 that you add to cart and check out. Please let me know, either as a reply in this thread or as a message, whether or not Climax Doll requires 4 more individual $99 preorders from 4 separate individuals, or if a $400 preorder would be sufficient to get the ball rolling on this, and how I would even go about doing that. The preorder is refundable correct, so I don't see what the risk is, I am willing to put that down to keep this project alive as this doll deserves to be made.

This Saturday, 8/18, is my birthday, and it would be awesome to know by then that this doll is a GO!!! :glou:
Omg just reading this raised my hopes abit!hopfully this does get climax's attention again cause weve all been waiting so long for this :plaidskirt:

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Thanks, Stereocast for your great interest in our project!!
I will check with Climax and let you know!
We will get this done!!!!

Stereocast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stereocast »

Awesome! Thanks very much, and thank you to all of the other backers who have brought this doll closer and closer to becoming a reality. We will have our big booty queen! Get fired up on the dream!!

https://youtu.be/k8RLrr96DL8?t=3m10s

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hello Everyone, We are very interested in this project with our partner Robert,
Just there is a hard and fast rules ,it would be proceed and depends on the 10 deposits
We have a good news,The 6th to 11th ones pay for the deposit would get a surprise gift!!!!
Are you the one?only 5 quota!!!If you really want to take her home,dont hesitate about it,action!!!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Ummm...what!?! I thought we only had 4 more to go!? Wtf what you mean 6 more!?!? With the new guy here it should be down to 3 now!! Am i reading that wrong??

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hershey,

What???
I am just as confused as you are!!!
4 more to go!!
That is what I was told!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

AND STEREOCAST SHOULD COUNT FOR 4!!!

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:) surprise gift ? :whistle: hmmmmmm.....what ? well i'm in a spin. :drinking: :?:.................just want to see the new gurl. 8) for now. If i could only win at a bingo hall, I'd put in in the 4 deposits . :glou:

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

I withdrew my $499 preorder because I found a 25in fantasia for sale on here which should be here tomorrow and needed the money, I'm still super interested in this doll and will pay the full amount once climax releases the model in a few months. I really wanted the giant ass doll but the fantasia was there and ready , and given how popular the fantasia is I knew it would be sold fast if I didn't grab it.

Edit: I'll consider putting in a $99 deposit this time once I've got a bit of income to spare

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Nerota wrote:I withdrew my $499 preorder because I found a 25in fantasia for sale on here which should be here tomorrow and needed the money, I'm still super interested in this doll and will pay the full amount once climax releases the model in a few months. I really wanted the giant ass doll but the fantasia was there and ready , and given how popular the fantasia is I knew it would be sold fast if I didn't grab it.

Edit: I'll consider putting in a $99 deposit this time once I've got a bit of income to spare
I'm immediately reminded of what I said on page one of this thread, in my response to Robby's initial post:
CF wrote:What about a butt-only toy, like the Fantasia? That would offer the priority item ("Dat azz") without excess weight!

Barring that, what about a torso?
I still think this is the most viable option to ultimately bring this doll to market, especially in light of how interest has slowed down:

First, release a huge-booty toy. Work out any challenges in the design and location of holes.

Second, release a torso doll version. Continue to refine the design and learn from customer feedback.

Third and finally, release the doll itself.

The whole purpose of crowdfunding is to gauge public interest in an idea before investing money in bringing a project to market. So far, despite good-faith efforts of many people, that isn't happening. It may be that this particular doll really is too extreme, or too similar to other dolls already on the market (like the 135cm Melissa), for people to buy it. But maybe it's not.

A three-stage rollout (toy > torso > doll) might be the solution to overcome these challenges.

Whatever happens, kudos to Robby for trying and to Climax for considering the idea and giving it a fair chance.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Stereocast
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stereocast »

I respectfully disagree with you CF. In my opinion, this doll has already had a first stage, it was the huge booty Una 100+. This doll will be the evolution of that design. I don't think that interest has necessarily slowed, I have only just recently joined the hype train for this amazing project, and I have full faith in it!
What is going on now, is that many people are interested and are following this thread, but they are waiting for pictures to be released, at which point many more orders will be placed I can assure you.
This one is a no-brainer to me, which is why I have contacted Climax Doll to make an offer, so that we can break through the Catch-22 that we currently find ourselves in.
I am ready and willing to pre-pay the full $999 now, in order to move this doll into the next phase of production and for the pictures that everyone is waiting for to be released. Let's see what they have to say.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Stereocast wrote:I respectfully disagree with you CF. In my opinion, this doll has already had a first stage, it was the huge booty Una 100+. This doll will be the evolution of that design. I don't think that interest has necessarily slowed, I have only just recently joined the hype train for this amazing project, and I have full faith in it!
What is going on now, is that many people are interested and are following this thread, but they are waiting for pictures to be released, at which point many more orders will be placed I can assure you.
This one is a no-brainer to me, which is why I have contacted Climax Doll to make an offer, so that we can break through the Catch-22 that we currently find ourselves in.
I am ready and willing to pre-pay the full $999 now, in order to move this doll into the next phase of production and for the pictures that everyone is waiting for to be released. Let's see what they have to say.
Definitely agree no need for a torso doll,if you know the big booty una already than you know what the next stage is gonna be,i put out plenty of concept pics of what to expect so no need for stages,if your new to dolls but not sure than try out a torso like i did,im ready for this doll to be made!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Thanks CF for all your support but on this one I agree with Hershey, we came this far and will not stop until we get what we want!!!
We are getting closer and closer!!
Yes, a torso and stand alone 60 inch booty will also be something we would like to see but not until we get our FULL SIZE BOOTY QUEEN!!

INFORMATIONS