http://www.climax-doll.com/

THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
WiRay

Re: THE TIME IS NOW!!!! FOR A FULL SIZE HUGE BOOTY UNA!!!!!

Post by WiRay »

Here's some feedback for Climax, as they're in the development stage. Everybody wants "anatomically correct" holes, but what does that mean?
Here are the problems I see across the whole industry, almost without exception, and how to fix it:

holes being too far forward is not the whole problem. The clit is pretty much in the right place on a lot of dolls, and the top of her pussy looks really good from some angles. Get the anus far enough back like some dolls have, and the perineum is way too long. A woman's holes are simply closer together! The labia need to cover more area, wrapping around that beautiful curve from her clit to her anus. Yes, women vary in this regard, but none have a perineum nearly as long as most dolls.

Then there's the issue that you don't penetrate a woman in the center of her labia, her hole is all the way at the back next to her anus. TPE might not be able to do that, structurally; I don't know.

Lots of attention should be paid to this area! Even a doll who's main focus is huge booty benefits from a more realistic pussy, amIright?

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

WiRay wrote:Here's some feedback for Climax, as they're in the development stage. Everybody wants "anatomically correct" holes, but what does that mean?
In other words we just want the perfect big booty to hit from the back doggystyle,some members here are referring mainly to the last big booty funded doll we got,her holes were waaaay to far in the front so doggy style was off

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hi Guys,

I hear you!!
Thanks for all the feedback and I have told them about the hole placement numerous times and will continue to do so until they get it right!!
However. it seems we ALL NEED TO WRITE TO JOHNNY NOW!!!
Nerota: I understand that we cannot get more deposits without first seeing the clay model and that makes sense.
Here is where the problem comes in!!
I thought that the clay mold would be ready very soon but was told that in addition to Jaguar Chan and our 60 inch booty doll. they have OTHER CUSTOM DOLLS that they are working on that are NOT ON THEIR WEBSITE, which only slows things down that much more!!!!
I WANTED TO SEE OUR DOLL MOLD YESTERDAY!!!!! I, like all the rest of you, are growing impatient to see our newest project!!
Another issue(besides the backlog of custom work-but I still feel when they agreed to this they should give OUR DOLL PRIORITY!!), is the fact that the bosses at CLIMAX do not think we will get enough deposits!!!!!!!! It then becomes a CATCH 22, meaning that they need more deposits to finish the clay mold BUT we need to see the clay mold first before leaving our deposits! We are not leaving our deposits WITHOUT seeing the clay model and they want more deposits to ensure we will have enough to complete the quota.

MY STRONG SUGGESTION(I have already did so), is for all of us members to CONTACT JOHNNY and express strong interest in this project and assure him that we will ALL leave deposits as soon as the clay model is shown to us. This way, we can calm their fears that the quota of orders will be met. We had NO PROBLEM getting all of our orders(and then some) with our last project, so this one will be no different. Please first contact Johnny and then post your feedback here on this thread. I am fighting very hard to get this project moving forward and appreciate all your help and support!

That is why I had asked for a list of interested members so I can then go back to Johnny and Fuzzy and tell them we have X number of members JUST WAITING TO GIVE YOU THEIR MONEY!!!!!!! (SO GET THE CLAY MODEL READY NOW!!!!) WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH!!!

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

The biggest problem I'm sure is the $500 deposit, if it was a $100 deposit like the jaguar-chan which has already met 23/35 reserved 20 minimum to start the face, I'm sure we would be closer to reaching our goal. So far I think I'm the only one to have submitted a down payment. But yea I agree this puts us in a weird spot where most of us are waiting to see the model before we drop $500 and they need more deposits to ensure the doll will meet the minimum. Honestly I'm not upset or mad that it's gonna be a while but unless they can give us something other than our own speculation I'm afraid this project might die. :deadhorse:

As of the list I guess put me as number one I've already put in a deposit.

1.Nerota
2.--

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

I just PMed climax to let them know my excitement for this doll now,ill admit the 500 to jaguar chans 100 deposit does seem problematic along with other dolls they are making (any links to these other dolls???)but maybe we need more booty lovers out there since the jaguar is aimed for big penetrable nipples/breast lovers,ive been dreaming of this doll for the longest,for me personally i feel like its gonna come out right when im poor again and im gonna miss the deposit window :cry: :cry: :cry:

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

No, Hershey, please do not lose faith.
You will not miss the deposit window!
I spoke with Fuzzy and asked to get on here and post something for our members who have been so very patient with this project.
Climax is being unnecessarily cautious with this, AS WE WILL GET THE NEEDED DEPOSITS AND THEN SOME!!!
The CUSTOM DOLLS ARE MADE BY REQUEST AND ARE NOT SHOWN ON THE CLIMAX WEBSITE!!
I feel that our project should have been given priority when it was green lighted weeks ago!!
I will continue to stay on this so our project WILL NOT DIE!! I won't allow it!!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hello Everybody, we need your help to move forward for this awesome doll.
We have arranged the production of the this doll, but so far we got many orders for the custom dolls which are not for sale,that takes up so much of time ,if you guys want to see this clay mold earlier,it helps if you pay the deposit at first or PM us if you want this doll, we would make it as long as more than 25 members would like to buy this one.
We need to make our joint effort to go head for this project,contact us, TIME IS NOW,WORK YOUR MAGIC!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Guys,

Please PM Climax NOW to show your interest!!!
We will make this work!!
All we need to do is to PM Climax and let them know how many of us are interested and we can then see the CLAY MODEL 60+ inches of ASS!!!!
I have no doubt we will reach our quota but we need to let CLIMAX know this now, so that we can see the clay model very soon!!
I CANNOT WAIT AND THEY KNOW THIS!!!! IT IS VERY EXCITING!!!

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hello again guys,

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

CLIMAX NEEDS A LIST OF ALL THOSE MEMBERS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS NEW 60+ INCH ASS EUDOXIE DOLL
IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE CONFIDENT ENOUGH THAT THEY WILL MEET THEIR QUOTA AND THEN THEY WILL COMPLETE THE CLAY MOLD!

PLEASE POST BELOW SO WE CAN SEND THIS LIST TO CLIMAX LATER TODAY AND GET TO SEE OUR PROJECT COME ALIVE FINALLY!!!

WITH YOUR HELP, THIS DREAM WILL NOW BECOME A REALITY!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH!!

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Thanks Nerota!
I am also on the list, so that is 2 so far.
We need at least 20 more before we can even see the clay model so please continue to post your interest below.
I appreciate it and look forward to seeing this incredible ass come ALIVE!!! We will ALL BE VERY HAPPY!!!!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Wait? So in order for us to see the clay model we need to have 20 members sign up to purchase it? That doesn't really make any sense.

Is the clay model not done? Previous posts made it sound like it was done, or near done. If it is done, or close why not release the pictures of it now, the line of customers, and hype will follow. This thread has already grown to 10 pages, so clearly people are antsy, and waiting to see what she looks like. Asking people to sign up for something without seeing a rough estimate of the finished product seems kinda bold.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

roadside28,

I agree with you 100% but I am not the one doing this.
All we are asking of Climax is that we see the clay pics and then we will leave our deposits.
I told them this numerous times and do not know why the list is required.
They are being unnecessarily cautious as we will meet the quota and then some, without a problem.
This will be very popular.
All I can do is continue to ask for the clay mold to be completed and shown to us and I also encourage all members to contact Climax directly
and continue to request to see this clay mold. This will help them realize that the quota will easily be met.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Come on guys!!!
I know you and I are growing very impatient to see the clay mold. I wanted to see it YESTERDAY and thought it would be done by now as well.

THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR THE DEPOSIT NOW, JUST A LIST OF NAMES OF THOSE INTERESTED!!!
THEN WE WILL SEE THE MOLD!!

So far, we only have 3 names:
Nerota, myself, and Hershey lee

The thread has many views and pages so there is definitely more interested members but you need to add your name to this list now, so that this
project can keep moving forward. If it dies, we will ALL MISS OUT.

AGAIN, THERE IS NO COMMITMENT TO LEAVE DEPOSIT NOW, JUST A LIST OF NAMES AND THEN WE WILL SEE THE CLAY MODEL!!!!

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAMES BELOW SO I CAN PRESENT THE LIST TO CLIMAX!

INFORMATIONS