http://www.climax-doll.com/

Newbie!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Evil_ghandi3

Newbie!

Post by Evil_ghandi3 »

I'm new to this forum, and have checked out these forums. I'm looking to buy an Una Kaine doll. I want the very large breast doll and money is not a problem for me.But have decide to go with the large breast doll due to storage issues. I am currently living back home with parents, so my problem is shipping and storage. When I move out I will buy the very large breast model. I have had previously a mini torso doll from amazon. It functioned okay, buy started to wear out and had an awful rubbery smell, my parents started to notice the smell; so goodbye torso. After reading these forums I learned that the amazon wares are mostly knock off/fake whatever you want to call it. I want a "real" love doll for emotional support and comfort. I really like the Una Kaine doll, if anyone could answer some questions for me I would very much appreciate it!

1. How long did it take from submiting your order to receiving the product?
2. We're you well informed of the product receiving and the shipment manifest?
3. Does this smell? (any type of smell?... rubber,plastic, and whatnot?)
4. I am considering a yellow skin/brown eyes or blue eyes/suntan skin. What do you think?
5. I will be storing this under my bed, which is a raised platform. I live in a very extreme cold/hot (-15 F/115 F) and dry climate ( average humidity in summer 10%), anyone have ideas for storage and maintenance?

I thank you so much, and I am very excited for a Climaxdoll!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie!

Post by Mr Franz »

1) Turn around time varies, but the average seems to be about a month, give or take.

2) Tracking info is generally provided. The accuracy of this also varies depending on the shipper, delivery area, etc.

3) Intensity of the smell varies as well depending on an individuals sensitivity to such. Some say it's quite strong, some say it's mild, while others detect no odor at all. In any event odors usually subside after washing and a few days airing.

4) The best skin tone and eye color is what looks best to you. Individual tastes vary greatly.

5) Under bed storage is fine as long as there's enough room for memory foam or something similar for the doll to rest on so as not to flatten it's butt and never lay the doll face down. Assuming your place has some provision for heating and cooling, you should be ok temperature wise.

Hope that helps an do also see The Honeymoon Guide found here: viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72826&hilit=honeymoon+guide

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Newbie!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Evil_ghandi3 wrote:I'm new to this forum, and have checked out these forums. I'm looking to buy an Una Kaine doll. I want the very large breast doll and money is not a problem for me.But have decide to go with the large breast doll due to storage issues. I am currently living back home with parents, so my problem is shipping and storage. When I move out I will buy the very large breast model. I have had previously a mini torso doll from amazon. It functioned okay, buy started to wear out and had an awful rubbery smell, my parents started to notice the smell; so goodbye torso. After reading these forums I learned that the amazon wares are mostly knock off/fake whatever you want to call it. I want a "real" love doll for emotional support and comfort. I really like the Una Kaine doll, if anyone could answer some questions for me I would very much appreciate it!

1. How long did it take from submiting your order to receiving the product?
2. We're you well informed of the product receiving and the shipment manifest?
3. Does this smell? (any type of smell?... rubber,plastic, and whatnot?)
4. I am considering a yellow skin/brown eyes or blue eyes/suntan skin. What do you think?
5. I will be storing this under my bed, which is a raised platform. I live in a very extreme cold/hot (-15 F/115 F) and dry climate ( average humidity in summer 10%), anyone have ideas for storage and maintenance?

I thank you so much, and I am very excited for a Climaxdoll!

:D Welcome new member Evil Ghandi, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS