http://www.climax-doll.com/

Waiting for my Una Carha 100+++ big booty doll to get here!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Waiting for my Una Carha 100+++ big booty doll to get he

Post by HonkyDonky »

LJ69 wrote:but can you actually get your cock inside her for sex with all of that fat?
I would imagine thats part of the fun, squeezing that fat ass as he tries to force himself deep into her. Man. She looks great. Hours of fun. Enjoy. Thanks for posting. Great photos

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

LJ69, where you see fat I see thick and sexy. You can defenetly get inside her and have lots of fun in almost every position you can imagine. That's what's great about these dolls, they come in any configuration and body style you can think of.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sv wrote:LJ69, where you see fat I see thick and sexy. You can defenetly get inside her and have lots of fun in almost every position you can imagine. That's what's great about these dolls, they come in any configuration and body style you can think of.
+1
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:LJ69, where you see fat I see thick and sexy. You can defenetly get inside her and have lots of fun in almost every position you can imagine. That's what's great about these dolls, they come in any configuration and body style you can think of.
I'll drink to that man :drinking: :glou:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Gave Una her breast enlargement, used 400 cotton balls in each breasts. It was hard work but well worth it. Her breast grew a couple inches in diameter and length and they still managed to stay soft and firm. Posted a couple pics on her other thread too.
Attachments
FullSizeRender139.jpg
FullSizeRender139.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender134.jpg
FullSizeRender134.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender136.JPG
FullSizeRender136.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender128.JPG
FullSizeRender128.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender127.jpg
FullSizeRender127.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender126.JPG
FullSizeRender126.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 5857 times
FullSizeRender125.JPG
FullSizeRender125.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 5857 times

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

Very plump and sexy! Nice pics of her SV!

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

sv wrote:Gave Una her breast enlargement, used 400 cotton balls in each breasts.
I hear ya sv! They were big ...? but can I make em a bit bigger? :P Finding any outfits for that badonk and melons?

any idea on the future availability of this model?
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

loomis, not sure if climax plans on making a Una with larger breasts but I just decided to do it myself. I like to try new things when it comes to modifying doll bodies and I'm glad it worked out.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Good Lord! That's amazing!

Where did you make the insertion points? How did you cut in and then re-seal her?
Viva la megaboobs!

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

loomis wrote:
sv wrote:
sv wrote:loomis, not sure if climax plans on making a Una with larger breasts but I just decided to do it myself. I like to try new things when it comes to modifying doll bodies and I'm glad it worked out.
No i just meant will this doll be available @ the end of the year or is it a limited run release ?
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

loomis wrote:
loomis wrote:
sv wrote:
sv wrote:loomis, not sure if climax plans on making a Una with larger breasts but I just decided to do it myself. I like to try new things when it comes to modifying doll bodies and I'm glad it worked out.
No i just meant will this doll be available @ the end of the year or is it a limited run release ?
Oh ok, I'm sure they'll have her for sale here soon. I think they are trying to catch up on all the orders since the Chinese New Year.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:Good Lord! That's amazing!

Where did you make the insertion points? How did you cut in and then re-seal her?
I made two cuts like a cross behind each breasts and inserted the 1/2 inch nylon tube until it made it to the breast pocket. I had to squeeze each cotton ball and roll then so they got longer and thinner until they would fit through the tube, that's the part that took for ever. I had to do that 800 times since I put 400 cotton balls in each breast pocket. I used the long center piece of a plastic hanger to push the cotton balls through the nylon tube. The whole process took around 5 hours since I would only do 25 cotton balls per breasts at a time.............rolling cotton balls really wears on your hands and makes them real tender after a while. Fortunately they grew in size and width evenly, my only worry was that one would be rounder and longer but they came out even. I haven't sealed her up yet since I'm not sure if ill try to make her bigger, I have a feeling her breast wont get rounder in diameter but instead will just get longer which would still be nice but ill see what the future holds for Una. The total cost for her breast enlargement was $14.......$6 for the cotton balls and $8 for the nylon tubing.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Here are some before and after comparison pictures
Attachments
Side by Side 2.jpg
Side by Side 2.jpg (830.59 KiB) Viewed 5774 times
Side by Side.jpg
Side by Side.jpg (939.54 KiB) Viewed 5774 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sv wrote:

I made two cuts like a cross behind each breasts and inserted the 1/2 inch nylon tube until it made it to the breast pocket. I had to squeeze each cotton ball and roll then so they got longer and thinner until they would fit through the tube, that's the part that took for ever. I had to do that 800 times since I put 400 cotton balls in each breast pocket. I used the long center piece of a plastic hanger to push the cotton balls through the nylon tube. The whole process took around 5 hours since I would only do 25 cotton balls per breasts at a time.............rolling cotton balls really wears on your hands and makes them real tender after a while. Fortunately they grew in size and width evenly, my only worry was that one would be rounder and longer but they came out even. I haven't sealed her up yet since I'm not sure if ill try to make her bigger, I have a feeling her breast wont get rounder in diameter but instead will just get longer which would still be nice but ill see what the future holds for Una. The total cost for her breast enlargement was $14.......$6 for the cotton balls and $8 for the nylon tubing.
Brilliant. So,to confirm, you made the cuts in her back? Can you take a photo of these?

Go bigger! This sort of thing doesn't happen every day! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:
sv wrote:

Brilliant. So,to confirm, you made the cuts in her back? Can you take a photo of these?

Go bigger! This sort of thing doesn't happen every day! :)
To correct myself I made a (T) cut instead of a cross(+) type cut, the reason I did that was that with a T cut you are left with three ends to the insertion cut instead of four with a cross type cut. The photo makes it look like the insertion cuts are huge but the tubing is only 1/2 and the insertion cuts come back together once you pull out the tubing. Like I said before the only hard part was rolling the cotton balls so they fit inside the tubing, the outside diameter of the tubing was 1/2 so the inside was a lot smaller. I went with a small diameter tube to minimize the insertion hole but it made it more difficult to insert the cotton. Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the results, the breast came out identical which is a huge plus and they stayed super soft. I think it helped out that I would only insert 25 cotton balls at a time in each breast and then I would massage the breasts so the cotton balls would move around inside the breast pocket and not just lump up inside. It was a risky gamble but I went for it, the only thing that stopped me from going bigger yesterday were my hands. They hurt like hell after rolling up those 800 cotton balls, they're still sore today. The amazing thing about Una is that she already came with huge breasts and yet I wanted them bigger so I went bigger and now that she got her breast enlargement I still want to go bigger. I think you just have to find a balance and stick with it. I noticed that I forget how large her breast really until I pour some milk in my cereal and remember that her breasts are larger than the gallon of milk I'm holding lol.
Attachments
The 1/2 inch tubing went all the way into her breast pocket
The 1/2 inch tubing went all the way into her breast pocket
FullSizeRender124.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 5750 times
After I pulled out the tubing, the material came back together
After I pulled out the tubing, the material came back together
FullSizeRender140.jpg (477.7 KiB) Viewed 5750 times

INFORMATIONS