http://www.climax-doll.com/

ClimaxDoll's NEW ARRIVAL showing up now

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: ClimaxDoll's NEW ARRIVAL showing up now

Post by DARKSUN »

very tempting. would love to have her. also would love to see a version of her just a little taller, with bigger boobs. but not droopy saggy boobs that hang down to the waist like some big boob dolls. but huge boobs that stay up in the chest area, but are somehow still soft and jiggly
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

leorgaid

Post by leorgaid »

I have one of these coming in a few days. I'll post about my experiences and hopefully post some non-dark pictures.

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jbaybay »

Hey guys, I’m green to the sex doll world so bare with me. I too am thinking of getting this super thick 135 cm climax doll in the near future. Any more info, advice and pictures of the doll would be more than appreciated. I just recently received the WM 170 M cup, and my god is she amazing but I would like something shorter and thicker, the 170 M cup is 90 lb so I’m not worried about the weight of the CLM 135. I figure why not go all the way and get the climax 135 doll lol. Appreciate any input you guys have!

INFORMATIONS