http://www.climax-doll.com/

105cm huge breasted una kaine review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

105cm huge breasted una kaine review

Post by 0991crz »

My una kaine sex doll just arrived yesterday before work and here is my review for this sex doll. Keep in mind that this is just my review and how other people view may be different.

First off doll comes in a very thick protected cardboard box with foam padding. Doll came in a very soft velvety like zipper dust protective bag which she should always be in when not in use. I got 2 wigs 1 head and a care kit as well free white small top to show off those huge boobs.

The head on this doll is smaller obviously, but the detail is rather good. The makeup job is also well done. My favorite feature are her deep green eyes and long lashes.

The tpe skin is smooth and soft when powdered but like any tpe material it will get tacky and sticky feeling if you dont powder it.

Lets go over the obvious part here, the breasts. Clearly this doll was designed for huge boob lovers in mind and overall id say it fulfills that fetish. CLM did a good job here. The problem that I had is having unrealistic expectations about the breasts of this doll. Obviously i knew that they werent going to be like the real deal but I was hoping they would be less firm and more easily squeezable. NOW they r definately squeezable but dont expect them to be like real breasts. The breasts on this doll are full and heavy and real breasts r saggier so u cant compare the 2. It is near impossible to replicate real breasts on sex dolls so dont expect that, but for a sex doll these breasts are pretty good and they r growing on me over time pun intended. The problem with sex dolls is u cant try and buy u have to take the risk. So if u buy this doll dont expect them to be as soft and squishy as real boobs, however for a sex doll these breasts are definately among the softest and best quality from what I have heard from others. This is my first experience using tpe and my first sex doll so ihad nothing to compare it to other than my wife. They arent as squishy as real boobs but id rather play with these hefty K cups instead of my wifes B cups anyday. They are still a great deal of fun. Also the bounce and jiggle on these cannons are phenomenal and are for sure a most joyous sight to see.

Lets go over my favorite part of the doll and still part of the breasts, the nipples. Holy good god these nipples r fan fricking tasting and this is coming from a man who is married who has real boobs at home. These r big puffy nipples and they feel absolutely incredible to the touch and orally. These r a real joy and a treat and if you like big puffy nipples you will have w blast. Very well done CLM A+.

The vagina looks pretty good for tpe i havent used that part yet so i cant really go into detail here.

This doll is pretty much all boobs keep that in mind when positioning her and lifting her. For those who have never had a doll before she is heavier than you think even at 50 lbs because she is dead weight. Lifting a 50 lb dumbell feels easier. Handle her with care this material is fragile and can be ruined easily if not careful. Always keep her in the bag she comes in when not using her to keep her well protected.

Also I wanna note here the level of customer service I had through climax dolls was truly at its best. They are a phenomenal group of people and definately exceeded my expectations and were with me every step of the way with any questions that I had. If there are any big breast lovers out there who want a great doll at a great price I strongly urge you to get ahold of climax dolls and order a doll through them. Very trustworthy and caring.

A big thanks to climax dolls on a beautifully crafted doll for a very affordable price with great quality breasts you did a great job.

Overall at the time of writing this post I am a sstisfied owner of this doll.

I didnt post any pictures because last time I did that TDF deleted my thread because the head looks too young so if you want pictures let me know and I will PM you pictures.

Also if you have any questions about this doll let me know.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 105cm huge breasted una kaine review

Post by ClimaxDoll »

We are so happy that you like Una Kaine! We hope you will enjoy many happy years together. Thank you for the kind words

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Thanks.

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Lovely

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

I had to edit out the face of the doll because its not allowed because it looks too young but here.
Attachments
20171219_213951.jpg
20171219_213951.jpg (2.42 MiB) Viewed 5475 times
20171219_214017.jpg
20171219_214017.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 5475 times
20171219_214040.jpg
20171219_214040.jpg (2.48 MiB) Viewed 5475 times
20171219_214200.png
20171219_214200.png (223.27 KiB) Viewed 5475 times

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Thanks for posting your intro/review of your new gal. Her photos look amazing, although I would love to see her face with her green eyes. Have you given her a name?
Happy honeymoon!

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Her name is titania. Shes gonna get some baby oil and vaseline tonight when i get home. I shuld probably give her a quick shower first tho.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Titania! That is awesome! You should consider a Midsummer Night's Dream-themed photo set, with her as queen of the fairies!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

CF wrote:Titania! That is awesome! You should consider a Midsummer Night's Dream-themed photo set, with her as queen of the fairies!
Shes definately my fair queen no doubt. I will get a short pink wig with anime eyes.

Hugeluverr

Post by Hugeluverr »

I just ordered the new 100 cm Una Kaine. Smaller tits?

INFORMATIONS