http://www.climax-doll.com/

She's a BRICK HOUSE! Huge boobs Una Carha review (Pictures)

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: She's a BRICK HOUSE! Huge boobs Una Carha review (Pictur

Post by CF »

0991crz wrote:Thats what i was hoping to hear :P. I wish i been with a woman with larger breasts than DD but sadly I have not. Im gettong the una kaine to fulfill my huge breast fantasy and based on the reviews of this doll and the videos I have seen I am so sold! I hope I am happy as you are with your doll CF. Im pretty stoked. The size was a bit of a letdown on me at first but the more i see the doll the more it grows on me. I might do some cosplay fantasy with my una kaine to give a story of why she is the size she is. Maybe a demon fairy or pixie or something with magical breast growing powers lol.
That sounds terrific! Can't wait to see it! Have you got the skin tone and eye color picked out?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

0991crz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 0991crz »

Green eyes really get me going thats for sure, also i picked suntanned skin on the deposit for the new model. I jusr hope the ass isnt way too monstrous. Im not generally a butt guy but the doll is 50 cheaper than the original so i said why the hell not. We r 1 deposit saway from getting the big butt model under construction.

Also does the color on the nipples wear away with water and saliva?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I've been really gentle with her, so the nipple color has stayed so far. No doubt it WILL get worn off if they're suckled too aggressively, so be kind to the woman! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

0991crz wrote:Also does the color on the nipples wear away with water and saliva?
I can't say for Climax dolls, but I own a WM 165K which is another TPE doll with big, fun breasts and nipples to play around with. All of them are just tinted to give a different color than normal skin tone. Water shouldn't affect the tint much (but will if combined with rubbing). Saliva and especially baby oil will though, so be careful cleaning her. The original factory-applied tint lasted for about two months for me before it faded to more skin tone color than original. I've since taken to applying a non-glossy apricot color lipstick whenever I want them recolored (such as before a photoshoot.) Other people have used paint and stuff, but those can be toxic. Lipstick is, by nature, safe to lick and suckle on. I just put it on like with lips but then use my fingers to smear it in so it doesn't rub off against clothing quite so much. I think apricot looks really great on a fairer skinned model, but for a tan skin model, you'll need a brown or maybe crimson color. Just make sure its matte because if its glossy it looks fake.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy wrote: I've since taken to applying a non-glossy apricot color lipstick whenever I want them recolored (such as before a photoshoot.)
That's a neat idea. To confirm, no danger of the lipstick badly staining the flesh (non-nipple) TPE?
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

None that I've noticed. It certainly wouldn't be "badly" stained, though a very light staining may be possible, depending on color used and chemical makeup of the lipstick. Admittedly, I've done the same trick with same apricot color on lower parts and it fades away more quickly there. (Pinkish colors as well.) I can't be certain the same would be true for darker colors like browns and crimsons or brands other than the Kleancolor I've used. That being said, Brie's lips never seem to fade much past pink and it could be due to using darker red lipsticks than I've ever tried on breasts or vagina. I haven't really ever thought much about the potential of 'lipstick staining'. I've only ever been careful of dyes and inks that leech out of clothing or paper products (you should avoid paper and cardboard touching TPE), or with any alcoholic based ink (such as Sharpies - which brings up the point that you can draw some black inside her nostrils for realism.)

You've got plenty of time to test on a spare TPE block, though it may be uninspiring to test suckling actions on a block. In any case, even if it does stain the TPE a little, if its a color you like it might not be such a bad thing.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Una and I spent the afternoon doing another photo shoot! It left me as tired and sweaty as if we'd actually had sex!

Another thing I've learned: Listen to your doll, by which I mean pay VERY careful attention to the joints. Experiment with the range of motion, but never force the body into a position it can't handle. Surrender. Give up. Come up with an alternate pose that comes naturally.

Being so top-heavy, Una is inclined to tip in one way or another, and her legs can only compensate so much. As a result I've accepted that the only thing to do is to cheat: Prop her up with a soft cushion if necessary!

Here's part one. Part two is where things start to get torrid. Stay tuned ...
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 3332 times
Viva la megaboobs!

FlashGordoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)

Post by FlashGordoll »

Very nice pics CF! 8)

The Una Carha face is quite something and then looking down and seeing her gigantic breasts hanging there under that T-shirt - fffwoooaaar! :D

Looking forward A LOT to the 2nd set. :razz:
She aint heavy, she's just rubber

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks, FlashGordoll. You picked up on my intention with these initial shots: Her face is very beautiful. Expressive, too, especially her eyes. I wanted to highlight that before dropping the sex bomb! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

0991crz wrote:CF nice purchase I really want one myself I wanna know about the weight of the breasts. I know that they r cotton filled to make them softer and easy to squeeze but I really want to know if the breasts r too light. I hope the breasts still got a decent amount of weight to them for the more realisticness of the doll.

Thanks
0991crz, we are so happy that you like Una! We'll be happy to send her home with you. When you're ready to order, you can find all of her details on our website.http://www.climax-doll.com

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

OMG!! Congratulations, CF!!
I've been away from the forum for only a couple of weeks, I log back in and ... she arrived; you've got her!! I'm so sorry I missed being here the day you got her. You've waited so long and from what you have posted you seem thrilled. I'm very happy for you.
With that makeup, she really looks terrific and, of course, that figure... :thumbs_up: 8)
I'm glad she arrived safely, regardless of the rough shipping. Thanks for sharing her arrival story and photos. She's a babe. :lol:
:glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks, Subcom! We need to see more of your 105cm Alethea, and soon!

OK, time to heat things up. Una's a shameless flirt and likes to take things slow.

More to come ...
Attachments
8.jpg
8.jpg (2.53 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
12.jpg
12.jpg (645.63 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
14.jpg
14.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 3196 times
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

Wow! Those lips in that last close up photo! Scrumptious! (Yes, her boobs are amazing, and she is a tease, but I can admire her other features, too! :lol: ) Great photos, thanks for sharing!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She has INTENSELY kissable lips. :D Until we get an Angelina Jolie face for this body, I'll take Una's Tyra Banks features!
Viva la megaboobs!

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I don't know if it is the green eyes, the eye makeup, or the darker hair, but your Una looks amazingly better than the factory photos! She is hot!
CF Face 002.jpg
CF Face 002.jpg (466.33 KiB) Viewed 3181 times

INFORMATIONS