http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:Here's another one of Chelsea, all I can say is a full size doll would be amazing!!!
Omg I've seen her before but never knew her name! :0 her breasts are sensational ^_^

Thedudeee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Thedudeee »

Does anyone have their tracking # info? I can't get a hold of anyone at climax to give me mine. They said it was sent out but I need to know when it will arrive since I live in an apartment building. If you have tracking info, where is your doll so far?

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Thedudeee wrote:Does anyone have their tracking # info? I can't get a hold of anyone at climax to give me mine. They said it was sent out but I need to know when it will arrive since I live in an apartment building. If you have tracking info, where is your doll so far?
If they already sent it out ,you may receive it on the 19th or sooner depending where you live. ,they sent me the track #number for fedex .expected delivery on the 19th I"m in the midwest. also they are on holiday off for 2 weeks . at this moment its in sennan-shi,japan . hope this helps.

PlsBePatient
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PlsBePatient »

Thedudeee wrote:Does anyone have their tracking # info? I can't get a hold of anyone at climax to give me mine. They said it was sent out but I need to know when it will arrive since I live in an apartment building. If you have tracking info, where is your doll so far?
Check your account on climax-doll.com. For me, at least, they posted the tracking number on the doll purchase.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I plan on taking plenty of pictures to post once I receive my doll, what is a decent camera to take photos with...........id like something that can capture all her curves in great detail.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Any recent cell phone should be more than enough for a camera.
49$ Walmart cameras now a days can even do better than most 3000$ nikons/cannon did 10 years ago.

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

sv wrote:I plan on taking plenty of pictures to post once I receive my doll, what is a decent camera to take photos with...........id like something that can capture all her curves in great detail.
Another photo tip is don't rely on your room lighting or camera flash. (unless you want a mood lit image)
open the room blinds, let in the sunshine. Try to take pictures in as much natural light as you can.
:painting:
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Thanks for the information, I'm gonna try my phone first and if that doesn't satisfy me then ill move on to a camera

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

jpcbird wrote:
sv wrote:I plan on taking plenty of pictures to post once I receive my doll, what is a decent camera to take photos with...........id like something that can capture all her curves in great detail.
Another photo tip is don't rely on your room lighting or camera flash. (unless you want a mood lit image)
open the room blinds, let in the sunshine. Try to take pictures in as much natural light as you can.
:painting:
Great advice.
Our eyes see light. Lighting is key! And remember to never take a picture while facing the sun/ with your light source in the picture unless for an intentional effect (lookin at you Michael Bay).
The biggest lighting issue for you una doll owners is making sure her underbust has proper lighting. Looking forward to pictures soon!

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

And some advice for shipping- stay on top of it. I made sure I was going to be home to unload my dolls as per delivery date, and they tried not to deliver them the day they were scheduled. I called fedex 15 minutes after they changed the shipment status and explained I'm at home waiting for them and they made the dude turn around. Showed up 2 hours late but at least I was home.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

I chose to pick mine up at my local FedEx store so I wouldn't have to wait at home. Hopefully that works out for me.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Did some quick photo editing and made her breasts the size id like them to be. They would be the actual size Chelsea Charms breasts are. I'm thinking of taking some air to them, what do yall think? Is that a good idea or bad one? The original is on the right and Chelsea's size are on the left.
Last edited by netwit on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed; Rule 1 - Una Kaine face is not allowed on TDF

RJsmooth27
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by RJsmooth27 »

So I will be the first to post pictures. This is my first doll purchase and I am very impressed but a little disappointed at a manufacture defect of the skeleton ripping through the TPE at the heel of the foot. Looks like it could be a design flaw because there is not much material above the heel and I can see the skeleton through the TPE on the other foot. It could just be defect with my doll only and not a design flaw. Everything else is very nice. Hot nipples and areola. Ass looks great. No negative in the box like we hoped, that would have been nice. I'll probably buy a storage tote with wheels and put memory foam in it to store her.
Attachments
20180219_125826.jpg
20180219_125826.jpg (475.55 KiB) Viewed 1869 times
20180219_125747.jpg
20180219_125747.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1869 times
20180219_125549.jpg
20180219_125549.jpg (804.54 KiB) Viewed 1869 times

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Thanks for the photos. it helps us a little by this being president day maybe we should elect you for president of climax representative. Im just joking i kinda butt hurt thats all just knowing i was one of the first one to pay the deposit and tailpayment yet ill have to wait almost 3 weeks. A week for this holiday to finish and another 2 weeks for shipping if they get the adresses right. I hope you have fun with her good day.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

here"s una carha. at her best....
Attachments
IMG2986.jpg
IMG2986.jpg (615.09 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
IMG2982.jpg
IMG2982.jpg (585.15 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
IMG2989.jpg
IMG2989.jpg (612.25 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
IMG2981.jpg
IMG2981.jpg (629.76 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
IMG2983.jpg