http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by mandingo »

Hershey lee wrote:
james228 wrote: You cant do doggy style on this doll because the holes are not in the right place .how the hell do you fuck that up. She cant ride regular cowgirl cause you will have to use her anal cavity which is still to far off from a real woman and the vaginal is to far up. if you want to doggystyle this doll . u will have to have a 24 inch penis thats the only way.
You are limited to tittie fucking... Lazy doggy style.. And regular missonary im dissapointed in this purchase.. Why rush the doll and not put the holes in the right spot .hell measures a real female how hard is that make markers i mean damn. Out of a 1 to 10 this doll gets a 3.. i can't even have my fantasy cause the holes in the wrong place... I cant purchase anything else from them this is my honest feedback
Thats always a turn off! By now after other have complained about the holes you would think that some company would be able to do it right this time but I guess not! Perfect in every dimension and shape but the holes Maybe when they are updated the price for this doll they could also update her holes to make it possible to fuck her doggystyle. So glad I didnt get this when it first came out but hopefully if they make the right changes it could be possible to live out some fantasies
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Mirkhual7

Post by Mirkhual7 »

I emailed climax doll and they explained the delay. Here's what they said.
"we had 28 days off on Feb because of the Chinese New Year holiday,we have a mass production when we resume work on March, that is the trouble about the delay on shipping upset many guys on TDF."

So things should be moving. I plan to purchase one the 100cm dolls soon. I will post when I do.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Well gentlemen it was a fun ride but its time for CC to take a break. We took hundreds of pictures and a ton of videos but its time to give my lady a break. I hope everyone enjoyed all her photos and videos. I enjoyed taking the photos and making the videos but each session took a couple of hours and doing it all by myself took a toll on my back since CC weighs almost 90lbs. I'm not saying CC has retired but she's going to take a month or two off. I'm really not sure what other photos and videos I can take, I think we covered all her angles and positions. My hope is that the other Una owners will post some of their ladies so we can enjoy them too. We appreciate all the love and support we have gotten from everyone. Ill post these two last photos of CC in her storage, she washed up, oiled down and powdered. If anyone has any ideas of photos or videos they would like to see of CC feel free to PM or post it on her thread and ill see what I can do.
Attachments
FullSizeRender284.jpg
FullSizeRender284.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2888 times
FullSizeRender285.jpg
FullSizeRender285.jpg (977.99 KiB) Viewed 2888 times

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Mirkhual7 wrote:I emailed climax doll and they explained the delay. Here's what they said.
"we had 28 days off on Feb because of the Chinese New Year holiday,we have a mass production when we resume work on March, that is the trouble about the delay on shipping upset many guys on TDF."

So things should be moving. I plan to purchase one the 100cm dolls soon. I will post when I do.
My problem is the fact that they have told me 3 times already that my doll would be shipped on a certain date,that date comes up and i ask for my tracking number and then they say something like we'll keep you updated,days go by i ask for an update...they say my doll will be shipped next week on this day,that day comes & it repeats itself,ive even had to bring it up to them that they do that,they have my info so its not like they are getting things mixed up,its been a month already since CNY,they may have been backed up but how is later buyers getting their dolls before other buyers do they pick a name from out of a hat?,at this rate we'll be waiting til summer, I bought the doll so it can relieve my stress and everyday im getting more and more stressed

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:Well gentlemen it was a fun ride but its time for CC to take a break. We took hundreds of pictures and a ton of videos but its time to give my lady a break. I hope everyone enjoyed all her photos and videos. I enjoyed taking the photos and making the videos but each session took a couple of hours and doing it all by myself took a toll on my back since CC weighs almost 90lbs. I'm not saying CC has retired but she's going to take a month or two off. I'm really not sure what other photos and videos I can take, I think we covered all her angles and positions. My hope is that the other Una owners will post some of their ladies so we can enjoy them too. We appreciate all the love and support we have gotten from everyone. Ill post these two last photos of CC in her storage, she washed up, oiled down and powdered. If anyone has any ideas of photos or videos they would like to see of CC feel free to PM or post it on her thread and ill see what I can do.
Thanks for all the vids and pics they really were great,ive taken pics with my doll before & true it is time consuming & hard on the back,triple plus work man :glou:

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="Hershey lee"][quote="sv"]Well gentlemen it was a fun ride but its time for CC to take a break. We took hundreds of pictures and a ton of videos but its time to give my lady a break. I hope everyone enjoyed all her photos and videos. I enjoyed taking the photos and making the videos but each session took a couple of hours and doing it all by myself took a toll on my back since CC weighs almost 90lbs. I'm not saying CC has retired but she's going to take a month or two off. I'm really not sure what other photos and videos I can take, I think we covered all her angles and positions. My hope is that the other Una owners will post some of their ladies so we can enjoy them too. We appreciate all the love and support we have gotten from everyone. Ill post these two last photos of CC in her storage, she washed up, oiled down and powdered. If anyone has any ideas of photos or videos they would like to see of CC feel free to PM or post it on her thread and ill see what I can do.[/quote]

Thanks for all the vids and pics they really were great,ive taken pics with my doll before & true it is time consuming & hard on the back,triple plus work man :glou:[/quote]

Thanks, it truly is time consuming and hard on both the doll and yourself. I'm glad you enjoyed CC's videos and photos. I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with Climax on receiving your doll. I really hope they can get their act together and start fulfilling their orders.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Hershey lee wrote:
sv wrote:Well gentlemen it was a fun ride but its time for CC to take a break. We took hundreds of pictures and a ton of videos but its time to give my lady a break. I hope everyone enjoyed all her photos and videos. I enjoyed taking the photos and making the videos but each session took a couple of hours and doing it all by myself took a toll on my back since CC weighs almost 90lbs. I'm not saying CC has retired but she's going to take a month or two off. I'm really not sure what other photos and videos I can take, I think we covered all her angles and positions. My hope is that the other Una owners will post some of their ladies so we can enjoy them too. We appreciate all the love and support we have gotten from everyone. Ill post these two last photos of CC in her storage, she washed up, oiled down and powdered. If anyone has any ideas of photos or videos they would like to see of CC feel free to PM or post it on her thread and ill see what I can do.
Thanks for all the vids and pics they really were great,ive taken pics with my doll before & true it is time consuming & hard on the back,triple plus work man :glou:
Hershey,i would contact with the factory and shipping agent ,let see if they could give me the tracking number of your doll, thanks for your patient for a long time.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Whooooooooo!!!! Shes finally here my god! Helgas even bigger than i even imagined!,now that shes here im gonna enjoy her ill be putting up a review after about a week,in the mean time heres a pic of that epic ass!
Attachments
Snapchat-1170859562.jpg
Snapchat-1170859562.jpg (249.16 KiB) Viewed 2816 times

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Hershey lee wrote:Whooooooooo!!!! Shes finally here my god! Helgas even bigger than i even imagined!,now that shes here im gonna enjoy her ill be putting up a review after about a week,in the mean time heres a pic of that epic ass!
Congrats on receiving your lady, enjoy her. Looking forward to your review and maybe some photos of Helga.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, Hershey lee! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Milkyman

Post by Milkyman »

MY DOLL IS FOR SALE!

Due to personal reasons, i have my BRAND new, in closed box up for sale. Location: The netherlands. I've just made a selling post which will be actrive upon approval of the TDF staff.

(Una kaine head, blonde/black wigs, blue eyes, tanned body, fixed vagina )

Feel free to contact me!
Attachments
IMG_8703.jpg
IMG_8703.jpg (239.2 KiB) Viewed 2724 times

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

I received my doll and have had some time with her. As some have said, the orifice placement is not ideal, though with this size doll I thnk it was difficult. You would need a huge cock in order to have proper doggy style sex with her, which is a big disappointment.

I found the best placement is to put her on a big wedge pillow, missionary style. Otherwise her pussy opening literally points straight up. With the wedge pillow it's Ok.

However I have a different issue now. On my doll, the plug which seals the vaginal cavity from the inside of the doll has failed. I think it may have been broken from the beginning, but I'm not sure. I noticed some air whooshing sounds from her cavity when I would move her. Not good. So I got an endoscopic camera and had a look inside. I never knew how the TPE plug was set up. In this doll at least, there is a narrow channel at the end of the vaginal cavity, and at the end of that appears to be a thin seal. It may be that I broke this seal with the aquarium hose that I use for drying out the cavity, I'm not sure. If so, it was with *very* little force.

The first picture here shows the bottom of the main vaginal cavity, which is quite deep. A smaller channel/cavity is at the bottom of the main cavity. The other pictures show inside that small cavity. At the end you can see some kind of breakage. I can't get the camera to fit down that channel to see more, but certainly the vaginal cavity is open to the interior of the doll. So sanitation is out the window.

I emailed Climax with these pictures asking Johnny about this. I asked if this is a repair I can make myself, if they would provide instructions and material. We went back and forth a few emails, then I took a vacation for 10 days and heard nothing back. When I followed up now, Johnny told me "I had saw your photos, it's a small damage, you can try to wash it to solve."

I asked how washing was going to fix a hole to the inside of the doll, and received no response.

Now, you may remember I was a voice of calm when delivery of these dolls was delayed. I had nothing against Climax, but this is pretty poor treatment.

If anyone has advice on how I can fix this please let me know. Can I just put a piece of TPE in that canal and use regular TPE melting glue?

I have more pictures and videos of the endoscopic inspection.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

EQ8t, this may be a language barrier issue, with the people at Climax not understanding your message.

Post some of the internal photos when you have a chance. That should help them, and the TDF community, to determine some next steps.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

Those are the photos I posted.

We went back and forth quite a bit before that last brief email of Johnny's which I quoted; there was clear communication of what the problem is. I was just dismissed at the end of it.

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

I even had other issues with my doll, such as the ankle joint being frozen in place and the heels being damaged in transit. I made it clear to Johnny that I was letting these issues go. The ankle is frozen in a "normal" position so not a huge deal (I didn't get standing foot). But I guess I was so nice that they decided they could ignore me.

INFORMATIONS