http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by sv »

[quote="blacksmith"]I'm looking forward to a 160cm sized doll with those proportions.

BS[/quote],

That would be amazing, my only worry is her weight. She already weighs between 85-90lbs at 100cm, at 160cm she would weigh between 140-150lbs. I know alot of the members are older in age and have back issues so a doll of that weight, especially dead weight would be out of their range. Climax has to figure out a way to lower her wieght but they have to do it without comprimising her feel. Una gets alot of her thickness feel from her weight, it giver her that natural solid yet soft feel. I think with Una's proportions at that height she would be a mix between Mal Malloy and Chelsea Charms. She would have Mal's huge ass, wide hips and small waist and she'd have Chelsea's huge breasts.
Attachments
Chelsea Charms
Chelsea Charms
sept2012p1080257.jpg (145.8 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Mal Malloy
Mal Malloy
a81d09fd5a86be9bcd4d8b32849e1d73.jpg (36.3 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Mal Malloy
Mal Malloy
330cdb1457f875004543968744075780.jpg (60.36 KiB) Viewed 2824 times
Mal Malloy
Mal Malloy
763de98654346f57cef2e9a9bdb39db8.jpg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 2824 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

My interim solution, still, is to release an Una torso (no legs or arms) that is 2/5th larger in scale than the current mold. That will:
-Expand the breast volume to about CC's size.
-Keep weight and production costs down.
-Make her entries wider enough to accommodate guys who need the extra space.
-Appeal a lot of potential buyers who find Una's current (smaller) dimensions offputting.

Mark my words: A full-scale Una torso would sell fantastically well.

Take the current Climax torso mold. Add Una's breasts (again, 2/5 larger than curent size). Project finished!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="CF"]My interim solution, still, is to release an Una torso (no legs or arms) that is 2/5th larger in scale than the current mold. That will:
-Expand the breast volume to about CC's size.
-Keep weight and production costs down.
-Make her entries wider enough to accommodate guys who need the extra space.
-Appeal a lot of potential buyers who find Una's current (smaller) dimensions offputting.

Mark my words: A full-scale Una torso would sell fantastically well.

Take the current Climax torso mold. Add Una's breasts (again, 2/5 larger than curent size). Project finished![/quote]

I agree with you that a full size torso Una would sell like hot cakes. The only thing I wish Climax would do is give the option to be able to inflate and deflate the dolls breasts. There has to be a way to add a flexible tube from the breast pocket to the back of the doll, then you would just add a rubber valve just like the ones that basketballs have and leave it flush with the dolls back. If the valve was the dolls color then even better. You'd be able to inflate and deflate your doll with a simple pump and needle. I made a crude example in the picture. It would supper cheap and it would keep owners from having to cut their dolls to make their breasts larger.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (913.41 KiB) Viewed 2811 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That's a really crafty idea.

The manufacturers (Climax or otherwise) would have to research the upper limit of TPE's strength, in order to give people an idea of what constitutes safe inflation and what risks tearing the skin, just as a tire tube tells you the maximum psi. But with that knowledge, people could enjoy a range of breast sizes.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

CF wrote:That's a really crafty idea.

The manufacturers (Climax or otherwise) would have to research the upper limit of TPE's strength, in order to give people an idea of what constitutes safe inflation and what risks tearing the skin, just as a tire tube tells you the maximum psi. But with that knowledge, people could enjoy a range of breast sizes.
They might just have to make her breasts wall thicker to handle the pressure and make it harder to puncture it.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Some sample screen shots of the new videos ill be posting this weekend on CC thread.
Attachments
FullSizeRender272.jpg
FullSizeRender272.jpg (89.83 KiB) Viewed 2713 times
Clip 78_Momenta.jpg
Clip 78_Momenta.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 2713 times
Clip 86_Momentb.jpg
Clip 86_Momentb.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 2713 times
Clip 75_Momenta.jpg
Clip 75_Momenta.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 2713 times

marksibori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by marksibori »

Does anyone know when this beauty is available for purchase by anyone ?

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="marksibori"]Does anyone know when this beauty is available for purchase by anyone ?[/quote]

Una is already available for sale but Climax is having a hard time since so many people ordered one. They're backed up right now.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

alright ! a boob naked wrestling match. great! lets go.........that hottie in the pink WOW! pure sexy.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

marksibori wrote:Does anyone know when this beauty is available for purchase by anyone ?
I made my payments in full back in January and I still haven't received my doll,I was told she would be shipped this week but here I am yet another week and still waiting,no tracking number no update no nothing!!,she keeps on getting pushed back and I keep running out of patience,at this point best thing I can tell you is it's up to you if you wanna get one,I'm starting to have regrets and that's a real shame cause I was really enjoying the magic of dolls but it's worn off completely now...

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

I'm just hoping she arrives in good condition,I'm tired of not hearing nothing & this constant push back (3 times now!!!) Like wtf is going on dammit!?!? I think I am finally snapping!!! :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

marksibori wrote:Does anyone know when this beauty is available for purchase by anyone ?
Hey, we will update the date of it soonest,pls be patient.

Best regards
Fuzzy

james228
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by james228 »

Look this is my response to this doll. Its looks beautiful at first sight but that is where it kinds of ends.
1. She very soft and feels realistic when she is warm.
2. I like her weight thats no biggie for me.

Thats where its ends. Shes very limited with her positions. You cant do doggy style on this doll because the holes are not in the right place .how the hell do you fuck that up. She cant ride regular cowgirl cause you will have to use her anal cavity which is still to far off from a real woman and the vaginal is to far up. if you want to doggystyle this doll . u will have to have a 24 inch penis thats the only way.
You are limited to tittie fucking... Lazy doggy style.. And regular missonary im dissapointed in this purchase.. Why rush the doll and not put the holes in the right spot .hell measures a real female how hard is that make markers i mean damn. Out of a 1 to 10 this doll gets a 3.. Not high rank for me cause she was damaged when i got her had to wait a million years to get her and now i can't even have my fantasy cause the holes in the wrong place... I cant purchase anything else from them this is my honest feedback

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

james228 wrote:Look this is my response to this doll. Its looks beautiful at first sight but that is where it kinds of ends.
1. She very soft and feels realistic when she is warm.
2. I like her weight thats no biggie for me.

Thats where its ends. Shes very limited with her positions. You cant do doggy style on this doll because the holes are not in the right place .how the hell do you fuck that up. She cant ride regular cowgirl cause you will have to use her anal cavity which is still to far off from a real woman and the vaginal is to far up. if you want to doggystyle this doll . u will have to have a 24 inch penis thats the only way.
You are limited to tittie fucking... Lazy doggy style.. And regular missonary im dissapointed in this purchase.. Why rush the doll and not put the holes in the right spot .hell measures a real female how hard is that make markers i mean damn. Out of a 1 to 10 this doll gets a 3.. Not high rank for me cause she was damaged when i got her had to wait a million years to get her and now i can't even have my fantasy cause the holes in the wrong place... I cant purchase anything else from them this is my honest feedback
A million years lol...i still don't have mine uuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

james228, I'm sorry to hear about you experience with your doll. Ive had some issues with mine but I learned that I have to adapt to her size and proportions and find new ways to figure out how to get her in the positions I want her in. Since her vagina and anal cavity aren't positioned like a normal women then for doggy I figured out that if I put her knees on two pillows it raises her high enough to do doggy style. You can put her in the split position on the same pillows and do it that way too. For cowgirl I just have to position her a little more forward and that seems to work for me, I'm not the largest guy and I'm still able to get her in any position with some work and effort. You have to remember that shes a doll and you have to do the majority of the work and since she weighs almost 90lbs its gonna be a workout. Since shes so short and her holes are lower than usual pillows will be your best friend to give her height and raise her up. Like I mentioned in another post, reverse cowgirl while shes leaning forward is the easiest position since all you have to do is grab her ass and rock it back and forth, she does all the work. You just have to find what works for you. Obviously a more expensive doll will be better made and her holes will be in the right position but with Una you get what you pay for, a short, thick, curvy and huge breasted doll. I hope this helps you out and you're able to enjoy your lady.

INFORMATIONS