http://www.climax-doll.com/

Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
sweetzombiejesus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Any interest in a Climax Doll Una Kaine Huge Booty doll?

Post by sweetzombiejesus »

those look like fun!!!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:Posted CC's new photos on her thread. Gave her a final enlargement that took her to 36 1/2" and amazingly she could have gone larger. It amazes me how large her breasts can expand compared to her original size. I hope you all enjoy them and not think I went too large.

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmm,you could buy a flesh light & put it between her boobs & have alooootttta fun on days you dont want to use the fixed holes nice :grab:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

david 68 wrote:HOLY!! COW!!! 8O talk about breast enhancement ..never seen :roll: ( booobs) this size..................................................................................................................nice :glou:
Hey David 68 did you ever make a photo gallery for your penelope??

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="david 68"] HOLY!! COW!!! 8O talk about breast enhancement ..never seen :roll: ( booobs) this size..................................................................................................................nice :glou: [/quote]

Thanks david 68

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="sweetzombiejesus"]those look like fun!!![/quote]

They are definitely fun sweetzombiejesus, they bounce and jiggle and are fun to cuddle with.

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

[quote="Hershey lee"][quote="sv"]Posted CC's new photos on her thread. Gave her a final enlargement that took her to 36 1/2" and amazingly she could have gone larger. It amazes me how large her breasts can expand compared to her original size. I hope you all enjoy them and not think I went too large.[/quote]

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmm,you could buy a flesh light & put it between her boobs & have alooootttta fun on days you dont want to use the fixed holes nice :grab:[/quote]

Thanks Hershey lee, you can put a lot of stuff between her breasts. Never thought of a flesh light but that's a great idea!

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Hershey lee wrote:
david 68 wrote:HOLY!! COW!!! 8O talk about breast enhancement ..never seen :roll: ( booobs) this size..................................................................................................................nice :glou:
Hey David 68 did you ever make a photo gallery for your penelope??
well I'm working on bringing penelope back on scene. It'll be called (hi I'm penelope .part 2 photo shoot).

INFORMATIONS