http://www.climax-doll.com/

CLM Torso Idea thread

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CLM Torso Idea thread

Post by Procrasturbate »

thus far we have 14 people/15 dolls spoken for. (one dude is getting two)

i got a lot of shit from Vendors the first 30 minutes i posted this thread, because i posted the price.

i wonder if someone else other than me advertised this doll in another thread with the price posted, would it get more people onboard. (i am actually sure of it)

sooo maybe a post get put on the normal doll chatter subforum witht eh price and a link to the reservation thread... how fast we could get to 25?

kay99b
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kay99b »

Proc, those photoshops are great! They removed my fears of getting a doll with ridiculously large cartoon breasts. I jumped on this because I just wanted a torso with arms and rounded stumps (if possible knees like the Ruby13 torso but thats not a dealbreaker) I mean basically id be happy as well to just take the CLM torso with arms. Again great work!

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Procrasturbate wrote:
S13rb25 wrote:https://imgur.com/a/8cI16
I agree. I believe this is being taken into consideration- it seems it's a detail he included in the photoshop jobs
the tits that come on the 160cm as you see has that hump on the top of the breast i actually flattened it out, making the breast most natural, less boobjob.
Yes I couldn't agree more. That's not at all what I meant by "upper pole fullness". I trust your judgement, and I think we're on the same page.

The 28in underbust is a great idea because that will equal a 32in bra band size [usually you add 4in when shopping]. A 32K bra is a lot more volume than a 28K bra. A30in underbust would wear a 34K bra, even bigger! Think about it.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

PS for any of you on the fence, the group price Prosc quoted me is shockingly low. PM him for that number. You won't believe it.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The Magpie wrote:id personality like a YL160 ass mixed with the 150's boobs

or

PD159 new doll as a torso. minus the 50kg weight
or id settle for London Andrews as shes my dream girl

Hey Magpie - I would also LOVE to have the new PD159 breasts on a torso doll without the 50kg weight. With arms but without legs the PD159 would prob still weigh 30kgs so she would be a heavy torso doll but it would be paradise to flop around those monster breasts.

From a marketing point of view, this current torso doll will appeal to heaps of people because lots of people love large breasts but not as many of us are the total Freaky MASSIVE breast lovers. So this new torso doll is a very sound marketing idea which will also be a good seller once released to the general public.

Lets get this project completed so that CLM have faith in our requests then once we have got this project completed, those of us who want another torso with SUPER huge breasts can get together and perhaps CLM will make one of these dolls for us next.

First things first. We are now very close to reaching our 25 people quota.

As PROC requested, if we pool our energies and resources over the next week (start new threads etc) then hopefully we can get this excellent torso doll completed within the next week or two.

(After PROC) I would be the one who has put in the next most effort in making this torso doll project happen. I do not have much spare time this next week or two due to my work commitments.

Is there someone who is already on board, who can start a new thread (as per PROC's request) with the aim of getting 10 more people on board.

Who is offering to do this for our team?

We are at the point where a relatively small amount of effort from each of us will easily get this project happening.

If we all um and ah and do nothing then we run the risk of losing momentum so anything you can do this week to make this happen would be great.

Regards
LJ69

PS just spent a few days last week playing around with my OR162i - amazing fun - killer sexy breasts but man 43kgs - shit! When we all get our new girl we can have a super hot, STACKED woman to play with and she will be a relative light weight at only 22-26kgs - SO MUCH EASIER TO MOVE AROUND AND PLAY WITH. My WMtorso with arms is brilliant for playtime and this new girl will have all of the benefits of the torso (and arms) but with MUCH better breasts and body than any other torso doll on the market.

YAAAAHOOOOOO :glou:

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Procrasturbate wrote:thus far we have 14 people/15 dolls spoken for. (one dude is getting two)

i got a lot of shit from Vendors the first 30 minutes i posted this thread, because i posted the price.

i wonder if someone else other than me advertised this doll in another thread with the price posted, would it get more people onboard. (i am actually sure of it)

sooo maybe a post get put on the normal doll chatter subforum witht eh price and a link to the reservation thread... how fast we could get to 25?
I also plan on getting at least two. I want to commit to four but my bank needs to finish its process first as I stated earlier.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am just commented on a post regarding COWGIRL position - here is the link if you want add any further comments.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1182402

Let's get this party started!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

S13rb25 wrote: I also plan on getting at least two. I want to commit to four but my bank needs to finish its process first as I stated earlier.
i dont know know what you mean by stated earlier, but i will put you on for 2 now. When it is officially 4 dolls just update me on that other thread.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

My bank pulled thru this morning. I can now happily commit to four of these lovely ladies.
Can't wait to lay on a big pile of tits/ a big pile of tits lay on me. :mrgreen:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

S13rb25 wrote:My bank pulled thru this morning. I can now happily commit to four of these lovely ladies.
Can't wait to lay on a big pile of tits/ a big pile of tits lay on me. :mrgreen:

Awesome S13rb25 - you are going to get your own busty doll heaven for about the same price as most people are paying for a regular full bodied doll! Crazy bargain!

For variety in your ladies- may I suggest planning some ways that you can make each girl a bit 'unique' - the main option would probably to give each of you 4 girls different nipple/areola colors ie 1 dark brown, 1 brown, 1 pink, 1 natural etc. If you do this then you will actually have (in effect) 4 different ladies then if you combine that with getting 4 different faces, you now have 16 different girlfriends to choose from (ie 4 faces x 4 different bodies) This is what I have done with my 5 bodies and 17 faces, in effect giving me 85 different face/body combos. (This is of course assuming that you get all 4 dolls in the same skin tone.)
:glou:

Another fun option could be to get different skin tones for you girls ie 1 natural, 2 tan (different nipple/areola color to make them unique) and 1 dark etc. This way you will have 4 distinctly different bodies but then of course you cannot mix and match the different skin tone bodies and faces so in effect now you would only have 6 different combos instead of 16. Either way you are in for a lot of fun!

Cmon guys - keep contacting your TDF friends and any others that you can think of and encourage them to get one of these super bargains.

S13rb25
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by S13rb25 »

Those are all great ideas! I plan on making a "I bought my first torso" thread on my computer rather than on mobile so I can provide way more detail and those fancy text colors with hope to advertise a little more for our cause, if I'm not to invested in workin on my racecar tonight. I'm only a couple fuel fittings away from finishing my steel braided lines and starting it (I hope)

flying42

Post by flying42 »

[quote="Procrasturbate"]im a big fan of ovals. look a lot more natural.

wow who is the first girl. vintage playmate?

here's a little more of the same in motion
Attachments
tessa gif4.gif
tessa gif4.gif (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1680 times
soapy.gif
soapy.gif (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1680 times
tessa gif.gif
tessa gif.gif (1.93 MiB) Viewed 1680 times
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The doll will have similar proportions to the dolls in the videos/gifs.

That is going to be great, seeing those puppies squeezed together while she is riding you.... can't wait!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

flying42 wrote:

wow who is the first girl. vintage playmate?
ROFL! not at all.. i think shes 23 right now.
Tiffany Cappotelli AKA Tiffany Rose Cooper
https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/tiffan ... tabAboutMe

INFORMATIONS