http://www.climax-doll.com/

Where to buy Climax Dolls?

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Psychonaut
Apprentice
Apprentice

Where to buy Climax Dolls?

Post by Psychonaut »

Hi forum!

I wanted to buy a 100 cm Climax doll. However, I saw different shops offering the dolls, e.g. beautiful-dolls.com, climax-doll.com and de.dollstudio.org.

The prices vary as well as the options that are available. On beautiful-dolls a removable vagina is available, on climax-doll there is no such option. Is there even such an option?

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for cleaning and storage options?

Psychonaut
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where to buy Climax Dolls?

Post by Psychonaut »

david 68 wrote:8) climax doll is the original maker of the 100cm doll. :drinking:
So the options provided on other sides are actually not available?

Any recommendations for cleaning and storage?

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Psychonaut wrote:
david 68 wrote:8) climax doll is the original maker of the 100cm doll. :drinking:
So the options provided on other sides are actually not available?

Any recommendations for cleaning and storage?
i don't want to say for sure ,but you can ask for the options of what they have . Now for cleaning I use a long needle nose like stainless steel pliers with a sponge on the end with anti bactieral hand soap and stick it up gently rotate then pull out rinse sponge then lube sponge with a slightly bit of oil ,not much ,but always make sure its NEVER stays wet or damp inside (will cause mold) . you can insert a paper towel inside over night to absorb any water. remember that tpe is tender so be gentle when cleaning never force it , let slide in smooth :lol: . :drinking:......... storage . I just let them stand if you have the standing foot option . :thumbs_up:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Psychonaut wrote:Hi forum!

I wanted to buy a 100 cm Climax doll. However, I saw different shops offering the dolls, e.g. beautiful-dolls.com, climax-doll.com and de.dollstudio.org.

The prices vary as well as the options that are available. On beautiful-dolls a removable vagina is available, on climax-doll there is no such option. Is there even such an option?

Also, does anyone have a recommendation for cleaning and storage options?
Hi

You can choose fixed or removable vagina of our 100cm doll, but I suggest to choose fixed to improve the use feeling. If you want removable vagina, you can written in remark when you place an order.

Thanks
CLM

INFORMATIONS