http://www.climax-doll.com/

What the hell are CLM doing? That's so stimulating!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Nerota

Re: What the hell are CLM doing? That's so stimulating!!!

Post by Nerota »

Wow looks nice! The breasts look like they’re hollow

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Zontarz wrote:Looks like youtube removed the video.

Your probably trying to view in mobile, use a pc. Im thinking of making a tutorial on how I view the video links on mobile sometime.

Jehuty
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jehuty »

Wow, nice video. Thanks!
Nellie is competing with Piper Ariel for my second doll.

Zontarz wrote:Looks like youtube removed the video.
Nah, man, YouTube doesn't have anything to do with the forum's file hosting.
Just click on "141cm Nellie.mp4" and save the video, then play it.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

There's a link to youtube on the WLM website within the Nellie catagory page that gave me the odd removed message. Not sure why.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Thanks Johnny!
ClimaxDoll wrote:Hi Guys

Here is a link that you can see the Nellie video online.
http://www.climax-doll.com/141cm-nellie-p0091.html

Thanks
CLM

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Thanks Jeff! I hope you share lots of videos and photos when she arrives :glou: :glou: :glou:
LJ69 wrote:HA! HA! While all of you in the USA are sleeping - I am the first person in the world to ORDER NELLIE!

I am so excited - am putting in my order with Johnny right now!

:glou:

For those of you that don't know - I am just about to fly to the USA for a 3mth road trip and even though I already have bought my quota of dolls for this trip - NELLIE IS SO HOT THAT I SIMPLY HAVE TO GET HER and bring her on my trip.

This means lots and lots and lots of photos and videos for all of you lovers of super huge breasts!

Huge shout-out and thanks to Shelbyisking666 for his Nellie concept and idea. He has suggested/developed a couple of the popular BBW dolls and he has a great eye for super sexy girls with huge tits and ass. The only issue with his otherwise brilliant designs is that the bitches always weigh 40kgs or more.

BUT NELLIE IS ONLY 30kgs!

For those of you that do not know much about CLM dolls - Johnny and his team are master designers of the curvy body shape - their 155cm and 160cm BBW dolls are masterpieces of design if you love big curvy ass women. The only issue with them is that they are very heavy dolls which is fine if you are fairly strong,fit and young, but they are a bit too heavy for some of us.

I have two of the CLM torso dolls, made by Johnny about 1 year ago - they were a special project started by Procrastubate. They are great dolls, I still have them today - very sexy torso dolls with beautiful huge breasts.

They are very similar to the torso doll that CLM have just released so if you are after a super busty torso doll then I can highly recommend the CLM torso dolls.

Now Shelbyisking666 and Johnny have finally done it - the DREAM DOLL for lovers of super huge breasts, slim waists and curvy butts.

And you fulfilled my number one priority - you kept her to only 30kgs - this is a fantastic job, especially considering that her ass is still super curvy. I am not personally an ass lover so I don't really care whether the ass is small, medium or large, but I must admit that the curvy ass on this new CLM doll looks AMAZING! Super hot sexy curvy ass - YUMMY!

:multi:

BY THE WAY - HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHEAP PRICE! This low price is insane guys.

This price simply cannot last forever so I would strongly recommend that if you want this doll order her as soon as you can. The line up and waiting list for this doll is going to be very very long. Once word spreads on TDF about this amazing new doll, orders are going to be flooding in and you may have to wait a bit longer for your doll.

If I made my own personalized custom doll, she would be about 90% the same as this doll so she is almost perfectly suited to my personal preference and being involved in the doll industry now for nearly 4 years and eagerly waiting for the ultimate super busty doll that is UNDER 30kgs - the wait is over - she is here, thanks to Shelbyisking666 and Johnny and CLM dolls.

FIRST DOLL TO LJ69 - MAYBE I MIGHT HAVE TO GET 2 OR 3 DOLLS AT THIS PRICE

Who is going to be next?

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Guess who just got his new dollie? She shipped on this Monday and got here today!!! That's very speedy shipping
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

sage187

Post by sage187 »

Maecer wrote:Guess who just got his new dollie? She shipped on this Monday and got here today!!! That's very speedy shipping
How soft is she?
Weird how no one done an update or review about their dolls yet.
Selling:
153cm irontech silicone $850 (loose right arm)
viewtopic.php?t=177579 still available for sale!
YL Doll Ultrasoft TPE torsos!
Big boobs & butts!
viewtopic.php?t=174189

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

sage187 wrote:
Maecer wrote:Guess who just got his new dollie? She shipped on this Monday and got here today!!! That's very speedy shipping
How soft is she?
Weird how no one done an update or review about their dolls yet.
I'm not sure who else may have purchased her.

I have started a different review thread.

She's very soft, and jiggly. What I'm most impressed about is how the breasts move; they're connected so that if she is leaning to one side, her breasts droop in that direction. What's nice is during play time, they move very well.
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

By adding curvy saddlebags to the side Nellie's thighs and hips, she would instantly become an awesome MILF doll! Just a thought for Johnnie and CLM. It would be a welcomed addition for us bbw, pawg and milf lovers.

GeoDoll8520
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GeoDoll8520 »

Anyone with this doll able to post an indepth review?

She looks great!

I'm wondering if they can fit all that into a package in less than 70 lbs.

G

INFORMATIONS