http://www.climax-doll.com/

Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Post by Hershey lee »

Ok before i get this started i want to give a special shout out to robbyd & all the other members that supported this amazing idea of a doll,THIS! is a real BBW doll!,not just another slightly big body by like 1 inch difference & for climax i appreciate them for making this creation possible,now with that said i have quite alot to say,things i liked & things i did not like about the journey so lets get to it then...

1st off it took quite some time to get this ball rolling & there were alot of doubters saying it couldnt be done,now ive bought dolls from climax before & i was interested when i heard they had made a bbw doll (the una big booty),when i got my 1st doll customer service was great they would reply quickly & answer all questions,they kept me up to date etc.then i got my una & again customer service was great but toward the end it got a little rocky...unfortunately it was rocky a majority of the time for this crowdfund doll,everyone had questions but couldnt get any answers,replies went from within 24 hours to almost weeks,when i made the payment i had taken a leap of faith since last time i was last in line to recieve my una doll but this time to my surprise i am the 1st,now to those of you that wanted the stats of the doll i can give them to you here...

Height: 130cm
Bust: 110cm | 43 inch
Waist: 60.5cm | 23.8 inch
Hips: 158cm | 62 inch
Weight: 43kg | 94.8 lbs

Alot of these simple questions for some reason could not be answered & some were beginning to lose interest & honestly i dont blame them,customer service went from great to just...wow really?...one thing alot of customers were waiting on was the simple options list on the company webpage,this doll came with one free head but the option on the site was completely absent to which some agreed the site needed an update but never recieved one so we couldnt choose our heads,wigs,nails etc.so when i paid i decided to email climax & tell them the head & skintone (suntan) i wanted,this was met with a great confusion & they almost charged me another 200 thinking i wanted a 3rd head which this took place for a few weeks,finally after waiting so long they told me they had a yellow doll they could ship to me asap instead,at 1st i told them no i wanted my suntan with milissa head but i told them id change my mind if maybe i saw some pictures so i said ok lets see pics & i wanna know the weight,this never got a response so at this point im like whats the point of customization anyway & i did not know how much longer "asap"was going to be...so i said weres a tracking number...that took another week...finally we can get to the unboxing...when i opened her up she looked like she was crammed in there,not even laying straight,legs bent to wear i thought she was damaged but luckily safe in that department
Snapchat-527760201.jpg
Snapchat-527760201.jpg (321.86 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
One head was badly damaged around the eyes,eyelashes fell off before i could even gently take her completely out,they stuck one of her eyes in there completely careless making her look like a bond villain or some shit,along with that damage she has a hole in on the side of her breast
Snapchat-2103088335.jpg
Snapchat-2103088335.jpg (259.51 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-1877390996.jpg
Snapchat-1877390996.jpg (275.18 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
The wigs they gave me were for a 100cm doll so they fitted her head very awkwardly...
Snapchat-1161220484.jpg
Snapchat-1161220484.jpg (281.64 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-1223775275.jpg
Snapchat-1223775275.jpg (283.07 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
The other head was dirty but i cleaned her off since she arrived in a different box entirely to herself & this one is nice,i just had to redo the makeup since the cleaning made a majority of the original dissapear,also they no longer have skrews like in older dolls ,they now have this snapon head which is nice but can only move left & right making certain poses impossible now...
Snapchat-1315138213.jpg
Snapchat-1315138213.jpg (229.21 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-1522411582.jpg
Snapchat-1522411582.jpg (228.51 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
The body is beautiful & absolutely amazing!! Pictures really dont do it justice,its truly a site to behold in person,shes the bbw doll one only dreams about & i was overjoyed to see her & to my suprise alot of added details suchs as hands & feet looking slightly improved than earlier dolls,along side that she has a pretty sturdy skeleton to go along with her form...
Snapchat-12177528.jpg
Snapchat-12177528.jpg (256.59 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-816082135.jpg
Snapchat-816082135.jpg (246.14 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-1875210003.jpg
Snapchat-1875210003.jpg (250.55 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Which reminds me of another question that was being asked but never answered,hole alignment...this was a huge request by people that was interested in this doll & all i can say is its better than una but only slightly,the cheeks jiggle but arent too spreadable which of course means the butthole is still under the cheeks & not in between them...
Snapchat-1880572017.jpg
Snapchat-1880572017.jpg (225.5 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Snapchat-813754348.jpg
Snapchat-813754348.jpg (231.37 KiB) Viewed 6303 times
Sex with her is the most incredible experience i have had with dolls & i honestly thought nothing would top my big booty una so i definitely hold this doll in high praises & she is soooo soft...like realistic big girl soft...i almost could not believe it...so good news shes soft but bad news...shes soft,its a double whammy because when i say soft its almost hard to understand just how soft without a hands on experience so put it this way,whenever i pick her up i can feel her skeleton almost as if shes gonna rip right through which is a very scary feeling considering i am over cautious enough as it is,for those of you asking about standing feet i never get the standing type but i really couldnt picture this doll standing even up against something when just moving her foot feels very sharp so i cant imagine what shell be like in a few months but i will be updating this review,lastly i want to say her smell is very very strong,i have never had a climax doll smell so bad,infact they all smell really good after 1 bath but i have washed her 6 times now & even had to make a thread for help,i do not store my dolls away i keep them out & so when i slept with her last night i juat couldnt take the smell cause it started giving me a really bad headache,strangely enough out of the 2 heads the one that feels like its of an older model has zero scent at all so i dont know what they did with there formula but i told climax & i couldnt believe they answered so quickly,only thing they said though was to air her out for 7 days so i have this amazing godess but cant sleep with her for a week...i really hope tge smell fades cause this doll is dam near perfect but i have bought really cheap sextoys that smelled better so i hope this TPE is not a downgrade,some members i talked with believe they could of just given me the prototype to this doll which i hope isnt true cause i paid for quality,shes got a sickening sweet rotten raisin scent & her vagina smells super sour & before jumping to conclusions no i did not even penetrate her yet i have only pentrated anally & cleaned her properly so i do not know why she smells like that,all i can say is i hope its not mold cause this would turn to a 1 outta 10 real fast! :shakefist: ,so as she sits in my corner its really hard to give a rating on this review,my experience with the customer service was definitely about a 2 this time,climax has great potential but i do not know what happened this time,i didnt like the lack of answers,pictures & damages to my doll,as for the doll herself i give her a solid 8 right now,she can easily be a 20 outta 10 had it not been for the damages & headache inducing aroma...please understand that i am not being negative in anyway but simply being raw about my experience,i really do greatly encourage others to give this doll a chance,even with everything that is said,if climax can improve some of these flaws & answer simple Qs & take better care of these dolls then i can definitely see more purchases of her in the future,i want to see more bbws on the market,this doll is definitely a huge step forward & i want to see it reach its real potential :glou:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Post by Hershey lee »

Here are some added bonus pics & a few short snap vids... :painting:
Attachments
Snapchat-1150698207.mp4
(8.95 MiB) Downloaded 5253 times
Snapchat-1491531771.mp4
(2.42 MiB) Downloaded 5249 times
Snapchat-1409303992.jpg
Snapchat-1409303992.jpg (283.97 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
Snapchat-1794387940.jpg
Snapchat-1794387940.jpg (301.85 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
Snapchat-298544987.jpg
Snapchat-298544987.jpg (306.21 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
d4.png
d4.png (639.2 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
Snapchat-571793592.jpg
Snapchat-571793592.jpg (336.01 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
doxie2.png
doxie2.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6297 times
doxie3.png
doxie3.png (732.24 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
d1.png
d1.png (820.21 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
doxieandagain.png
doxieandagain.png (718.61 KiB) Viewed 6297 times
Snapchat-1338857423.mp4
(4.32 MiB) Downloaded 5236 times

Nerota

Post by Nerota »

Thank you for your review, very insightful. I’m still very excited about this doll, I’ve almost set aside enough to buy her. From your experience it makes me slightly hesitant. As I’m not entirely sure if the smell is due to a weird batch of TPE or they gave you the prototype. I’m in awe of this new body, but it’s the communication that’s concerning to me.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute :)

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute :)

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

can you show some better doggy photos?? nude please

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

It sucks that her anus is below her cheeks instead of between them...hopefully that can be changed?

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Nerota wrote:Thank you for your review, very insightful. I’m still very excited about this doll, I’ve almost set aside enough to buy her. From your experience it makes me slightly hesitant. As I’m not entirely sure if the smell is due to a weird batch of TPE or they gave you the prototype. I’m in awe of this new body, but it’s the communication that’s concerning to me.
Thats definitely understandable,im hoping to read someone elses review on this doll as well to see if they experience the same smell but im doing my best to air her out & then give her another washing,good luck with their communication,they used to be really good but lack of updates,stats,pics,customization almost put me off but im glad i hung in there cause if this smell goes away i can say shes worth it but right now we'll see

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

miles mcbroom wrote:can you show some better doggy photos?? nude please
Yeah man i will i plan i taking more pics after the airing process,right now its just too much ,im in a very tiny room with 3 dolls & its hard,i have one doll for sale (the 155cm) but buyer backed out & now im cramped

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

shinichi104 wrote:It sucks that her anus is below her cheeks instead of between them...hopefully that can be changed?
They would have to go back to the drawing board,hole alignment was greatly requested too,i know for me that was something i was waiting to see but no pictures ever came,with as jiggly as she is i really wish her cheeks were spreadable with a hole between them cause the movement of the cheeks while penetrated would of felt twice as good if that was the case

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Hershey lee wrote:
shinichi104 wrote:It sucks that her anus is below her cheeks instead of between them...hopefully that can be changed?
They would have to go back to the drawing board,hole alignment was greatly requested too,i know for me that was something i was waiting to see but no pictures ever came,with as jiggly as she is i really wish her cheeks were spreadable with a hole between them cause the movement of the cheeks while penetrated would of felt twice as good if that was the case
I know right!!!

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

Im sorry to hear about your misfortunes with this doll. There were extremely high expectations about having the largest booty on a doll but it seems that the larger the ass the harder it is to get the hole placement correct. It seems like an easy concept to achieve, either the doll companies don't want to take the extra steps to correct it or they just don't care. It confuses me because vagina placement seems to be easy but finding the correct placement for a tiny anus hole seems to be as elusive as finding bigfoot. Ive actually enjoyed better doggy style with the normal 100cm doll than I did with 100cm++. Don't get me wrong, I love a huge ass but if the holes don't line up then it ruins the moment...….something about having to reposition instead of just doing what feels natural ruins it for me. Sorry to hear about the smell, like you said usually after a few washing the smell goes away. I guess all you can do is air her out and hope it goes away, if that doesn't work then maybe some scented body sprays will help out. As for the softness of the material, it would be amazing if the doll companies could figure out how to blend the materials and make the molds in separate parts so you could have the doll be soft where it should be soft and a little stiffer where it needs to be. All that being, she looks AMAZING and I can only imagine what she feels like. Congrats again.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

sv wrote:Im sorry to hear about your misfortunes with this doll. There were extremely high expectations about having the largest booty on a doll but it seems that the larger the ass the harder it is to get the hole placement correct. It seems like an easy concept to achieve, either the doll companies don't want to take the extra steps to correct it or they just don't care. It confuses me because vagina placement seems to be easy but finding the correct placement for a tiny anus hole seems to be as elusive as finding bigfoot. Ive actually enjoyed better doggy style with the normal 100cm doll than I did with 100cm++. Don't get me wrong, I love a huge ass but if the holes don't line up then it ruins the moment...….something about having to reposition instead of just doing what feels natural ruins it for me. Sorry to hear about the smell, like you said usually after a few washing the smell goes away. I guess all you can do is air her out and hope it goes away, if that doesn't work then maybe some scented body sprays will help out. As for the softness of the material, it would be amazing if the doll companies could figure out how to blend the materials and make the molds in separate parts so you could have the doll be soft where it should be soft and a little stiffer where it needs to be. All that being, she looks AMAZING and I can only imagine what she feels like. Congrats again.
Thanks sv,honestly the only thing that bothers me the most is this smell,airing her out has breifly made the smell go away but after the 7 days i was told to air her i will try another method,shes so tempting but at the same time the smell turns me off,even with perfume,it just blends & makes the headaches worse,i do lovw how soft shd is thats a huge plus,if only i could cuddle her

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Hershey lee wrote:
sv wrote:Im sorry to hear about your misfortunes with this doll. There were extremely high expectations about having the largest booty on a doll but it seems that the larger the ass the harder it is to get the hole placement correct. It seems like an easy concept to achieve, either the doll companies don't want to take the extra steps to correct it or they just don't care. It confuses me because vagina placement seems to be easy but finding the correct placement for a tiny anus hole seems to be as elusive as finding bigfoot. Ive actually enjoyed better doggy style with the normal 100cm doll than I did with 100cm++. Don't get me wrong, I love a huge ass but if the holes don't line up then it ruins the moment...….something about having to reposition instead of just doing what feels natural ruins it for me. Sorry to hear about the smell, like you said usually after a few washing the smell goes away. I guess all you can do is air her out and hope it goes away, if that doesn't work then maybe some scented body sprays will help out. As for the softness of the material, it would be amazing if the doll companies could figure out how to blend the materials and make the molds in separate parts so you could have the doll be soft where it should be soft and a little stiffer where it needs to be. All that being, she looks AMAZING and I can only imagine what she feels like. Congrats again.
Thanks sv,honestly the only thing that bothers me the most is this smell,airing her out has breifly made the smell go away but after the 7 days i was told to air her i will try another method,shes so tempting but at the same time the smell turns me off,even with perfume,it just blends & makes the headaches worse,i do love how soft she is that's a huge plus,if only i could cuddle her
Cuddling and spooning looks like fun and i hope the smell airs out soon!! hope to see some more sexy pics of her as well!

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

In your video where you do a breast jiggle comparison with the 100cm Una, the Eudoxies breasts seem very stiff and non-wobbly. Are they?
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

INFORMATIONS