http://www.climax-doll.com/

Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
jbl182

Re: Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Post by jbl182 »

43kg on 130cm :D thaaaat is crazy!!!
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Thanks again Hershey for the info. I've emailed Climax a few times now and haven't gotten any answers. Hopefully after their New Year celebration they will get back on track. Anyway, I was wondering of the different skin tones they offer, do you have an opinion as to which one looks the best and seems most realistic? I'm getting close paying the balance off. Just hoping to hear a few more positive things about this doll before I do. Best wishes.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Thanks! More photos please! And if possible, from a bit of a distance so we can better appreciate her curves.

"Bigger and softer" sounds like she's a lot of fun! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:Thanks again Hershey for the info. I've emailed Climax a few times now and haven't gotten any answers. Hopefully after their New Year celebration they will get back on track. Anyway, I was wondering of the different skin tones they offer, do you have an opinion as to which one looks the best and seems most realistic? I'm getting close paying the balance off. Just hoping to hear a few more positive things about this doll before I do. Best wishes.
Well i saw suntan only in pics & thats the skin i wanted to give her a more latina feel but they gave me yellow skintone,i have a white skin tone from my last doll but the yellow is whitter,pretty much pale,so its kinda up to you man,i think they all look good :glou:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

CF wrote:Thanks! More photos please! And if possible, from a bit of a distance so we can better appreciate her curves.

"Bigger and softer" sounds like she's a lot of fun! :)
Yes definitely alot of fun ^_^, once i get back on my feet i plan to give her a gallery thread but idk when thatll be

shinichi104
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinichi104 »

Any one got a pic of a black skin Climax doll? i plan on getting my eudoxie doll in the black skin and i want to see how it might look. my one concern is her nipples/anus/pussy being too brightly colored were they don't look like they've been painted

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

beautiful

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

THATS A WHOLE LOTTA ASS!!
Hershey lee wrote:
shinichi104 wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
Nerota wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:
shinichi104 wrote:Hey Hershey i have a question can the snap-on connector for the head be unscrewed? im asking because i plan on getting this storage system for mine:https://www.finelovedolls.com/shop/acce ... nsion-kit/
Yes the head snapon can be unskrewed,Hey everyone sorry i have been out of the loop for awhile,i havent been able to post pics,my phone has been off so ive been using wifi when i can,it sucks but im going through hard times as of late,only update i have is after a few more baths she was finally smelling better,not 100% but i can actually get close to her now,i contacted climax about the gift i was suppose to recieve & they have not yet answered me after all this time,which makes me wonder wtf is happening because nobody has gotten a message from climax lately
I’d just be happy with Getting the doll. If they didn’t send anything else with it then I don’t have much hope.
Hopefully you'll be posting more pics soon!
And how long did it take for you to get her?(when did you order and when did she arrive)

True but its the principle,if they promised something than they need to deliver
Btw Hershey how long did it take you to get your doll (when did you order and how long till it arrived?) And do you plan on posting more pics anytime soon?
For me i paid the deposit around September,made the full payment in decemeber & she arrived around late January(would have token her longer had they not asked me for an alternative) from what i hear people are still waiting but Chinese new year is still going on i believe,as for pics i wanted to do better quality pics but y'all will have to settle for these right now im sorry since my equipments down,little off topic but i had another possible buyer play stupid games with my Helen (155cm) so i took her off sale since i keep getting lowballers & flakers,& worse people that want same day shipping as payment cause they have a "time limit" (my cuzin got fucked like that cause the money was still pending & she got completely ripped off cause she shipped it & the buyer took their money back im not falling for that bullshit,you dont pay the clerk after putting the groceries into your trunk),anyway i decided to take helen off the bench & back into game mode,these pics are comparison pics of her next to elan(my eudoxie doll) so what your seeing is a 42inch next to a 62 inch,as many of you know by now the pics never do them justice shes just so much bigger & softer in person
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

thickbutt_lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thickbutt_lover »

Hole alignment is very crucial on these Big Ass dolls. I don’t understand why these Asian manufacturers just don’t get it. Honestly I believe they are lazy and lack innovation. They just copy other dolls that are already out and don’t ever really make something new. I was so displeases with my YL146 torso that I designed for them when I saw the holes were still not where I requested them to be, especially the vagina. All it takes is a little common sense, but that’s never really that common. Also these dolls need bigger skeletons to be more realistic. They can’t possibly use the same skeleton that they use for these skinny dolls. It just doesn’t make sense, but try explaining that to these manufacturers. Too bad your doll didn’t come out to the high expectations we had for it. Back to the drawing board buddy. Good luck

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

thickbutt_lover wrote:Hole alignment is very crucial on these Big Ass dolls. I don’t understand why these Asian manufacturers just don’t get it. Honestly I believe they are lazy and lack innovation. They just copy other dolls that are already out and don’t ever really make something new. I was so displeases with my YL146 torso that I designed for them when I saw the holes were still not where I requested them to be, especially the vagina. All it takes is a little common sense, but that’s never really that common. Also these dolls need bigger skeletons to be more realistic. They can’t possibly use the same skeleton that they use for these skinny dolls. It just doesn’t make sense, but try explaining that to these manufacturers. Too bad your doll didn’t come out to the high expectations we had for it. Back to the drawing board buddy. Good luck
I must definitely agree it seems to be the lack of innovation for sure!,on the thread many said the hole alignment was a make or break for them,i dont get how a company can get things wrong & say the doll wasnt a success when its obvious people want a real bbw doll!,if anything we need a company thats actually passionate about a big doll,as for the skeleton it seems alot different than the skinnier dolls so thats a plus so far,if i am going to buy a new doll it will be an 80 inch torso similar to my profile pic but that just a dream for now,i want her with a belly & big arms that feel like 4 titties lol yall bbw lovers know whats up :glou:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Oh yeah & spreadable cheeks! Why is spreadable cheeks so hard!?,if we can have seperate boobs we need separate cheeks!! That was probably my biggest disappointment is dolls cheeks dont spread much

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

I'm totally with you on a (SSBBW) Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman doll Hershey. There's nothing like the experience of such a full body. Also a Macromastia doll would certainly be a welcomed addition for us admirers and enthusiasts of such an amazing feature. I'm glad that Climax made an attempt at a reasonable bbw doll. However, they still need to make some improvements and fine tune the 130 Una/Eudoxie design. Looking forward to hearing more comments on your current experience with your doll. Hopefully it has been durable and fun thus far. Cheers!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:I'm totally with you on a (SSBBW) Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman doll Hershey. There's nothing like the experience of such a full body. Also a Macromastia doll would certainly be a welcomed addition for us admirers and enthusiasts of such an amazing feature. I'm glad that Climax made an attempt at a reasonable bbw doll. However, they still need to make some improvements and fine tune the 130 Una/Eudoxie design. Looking forward to hearing more comments on your current experience with your doll. Hopefully it has been durable and fun thus far. Cheers!
Definitely!,i would like to see both types of those dolls one day,they said this doll couldnt be made & we proved the doubters wrong haha,true there are flaws but i can say other than that shes great,now that i have had more sensual time with her i can talk about her durability,its a little hard to describe,im a very cautious person so when im putting her in different positions im double checking everything fragile (wrists,ankles,neck) now with all the poundings ive given her lately i can say she seems pretty durable for having such soft skin but at the same time shes gotten these very small needle sized holes & i cant explain why its very weird,not alot like2 or 3 i believe,also her neck needs work cause her neck seems way more fragile than my last 2 dolls,she kinda has a bobble head in a way,thats pretty much the update on the durability...any other questions feel free & ill do my best,for those of you who dont know my condition ive fallen on hard times but im glad to say i finally found a new job! So once i get back on my feet ill be finally creating that galley thread :glou: ALSO!,one thing that bothers me is the consistency!,like i said before the body & one of the heads was soft but the preset head was different,this really makes me wonder about other buyers & if they are going to recieve a similar feeling doll or not,id hate for someone to read my review & be disappointed by the touch of their doll so im trying to touch on everything i can

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Congrats on the new job Hershey. Certainly less stress now. You'll be able to fully enjoy the new doll. Just a few more questions for ya. Has the strong chemical smell of the material gone down much more? Also, has the coloration of the nipple areola faded at all? I'm hoping Climax will put a huge nipple areola on mine. I'm also wondering what size lady's shoe she would wear. Thanks for any more info. Looking forward to more great pics of her soon. Good luck on the new job!

INFORMATIONS