http://www.climax-doll.com/

Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Eudoxie 62 inch booty raw review

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:Congrats on the new job Hershey. Certainly less stress now. You'll be able to fully enjoy the new doll. Just a few more questions for ya. Has the strong chemical smell of the material gone down much more? Also, has the coloration of the nipple areola faded at all? I'm hoping Climax will put a huge nipple areola on mine. I'm also wondering what size lady's shoe she would wear. Thanks for any more info. Looking forward to more great pics of her soon. Good luck on the new job!
Thanks zontarz i appreciate it,as for the Qs the chemical smell is sadly still there but it is fading with baths,the color of the nips were sorta faded when she arrived but i use makeup to create my own nipple colors & a slight tint of blue for a little bit of vein effect on her breast,for foot size im not sure,i started buying socks for her to keep her as clean as possible,i wanna say i bought size 8 extra stretch & they fit but i took them off & saw a tight indentation in her skin,it faded but i need to get her bigger ones i guess

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Just posted 3 new bbw topics,they took alotta time but im happy with their outcome,hope you all like em

Hela (una+++) gallery
viewtopic.php?f=382&t=99315&start=30

Elan/gretchen (eudoxie)
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=114622

80inch ssbbw dream pear
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=114620

MAGANET
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by MAGANET »

Hershey lee wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:45 pm Here are some added bonus pics & a few short snap vids... :painting:
Is this the Eudoxie 62 inch booty and if so is it custom or can it be found somewhere?

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

Sadly I think it was a small run with climax and then Stopped
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

She was a crowdfunded doll that climax discontinued,yes very sad,I had said in a review she's could of easily been a 20 out of 10 if not for all the small defects she had,the one they shipped me was the prototype so I was certain all the other dolls would have been better,sorry I don't visit this site much but hopefully that'll change soon

INFORMATIONS